AMD is afraid

Attached: DoA.png (1041x1395, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sherkelman/status/1146827961162711045
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good move tbqh

AMD is in a good position for price wars. It's a small chip half the size of competing Nvidia chips.

tank u sirs, rupees added to your accounts!
good day sirs

take your meds

>2070 super performance for 100$ less

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

Good. The initial prices were insane.

Attached: D9KkwaNVUAAGP5L.jpg (2048x1157, 173K)

>2070 super performance for 100$ less
nvidia 2000 series way too expensive tho

AMD BTFO and losing badly to Nvidia. You know what, I'll still buy a 2070 full price. Why? Because I'm not a poorfag and I wouldnt be caught dead with a loser card.

the only thing this graph shows is TSMC's 7nm being retarded

Might be too little too late but this is what they should have done when they first announced their Navi cards.

ok I don't think there are meds for that

Yes, I'm sure they were not aware that Nvidia would release cards of their own or lower price to compete, and this is definitely a desperation move and not an obvious marketing stunt.

Kek

PR damage is already done though. And if polish benches are true navi is still kinda meh.
I do like how fast they reacted though, $400 is reasonable enough for base 2070 perf..

$349 and $399 is double the price of RX570 and RX580 respectively so that makes sense then.

doubt it's PR stunt, they simply didn't expect S to be this good
they thought it will be lower price rebrand not a half gen leap.

>even AMD jokes about his own shills

you can't make this shit up

>Die Size
>232 mm2
at 14nm. 580 is way smaller than navi logic

as so we finally admit that amd is overpricing their gpus huh?

Attached: prices for 5700XT.jpg (666x174, 58K)

The 2060/2070S are both only 11-13% faster than 2060/2070. That's not a "half gen leap" and not unexpected.
What's slightly unexpected is Nvidia not raising prices.

Nobody has to admit anything because it's fucking obvious.

>PR damage is already done though
this, fucker5s overpriced navi to hell and would have kept the prices if nvidia din't come up with super.
They are fucking jews and are forced to lower prices because of nvidia, NVIDIA , think about that for a moment.
Amds "good guys" reputation is down the drain and they can fuck off.
Waited 9 months for fucking navi, and they really pissed in my face with this.

Navi is a huge disappointment anyway.
It was supposed to be 1080 Ti performance for $250

Those numbers are coming out of somebody's ass. Also 45% gross margin would be small compared to Nvidia's 60% gross margin.

rent free

it's clean 15%(2080 level in some games 1fps difference) and about 75% over 1070 now
it is worth it compared to original 2070.
I'm still not sure about 5700XT even at $400

You wont believe how consistently AMD drones would say that that picture is fake, unreal, full of shit and how AMD yields are bad and the prices are very fair, they are almost selling at a loss etc.
Now that there is undeniable proof, suddenly "obviously navi was overpriced, it was intentional"

its 84% gross margin. Not 45%.
Now that you realize that read your own sentence
>Also 45% gross margin would be small compared to Nvidia's 60% gross margin.

Golden samples sent to press are not representative of real performance. It's only a 11% spec bump over the non-super card. That doesn't result in 15% improvement.

>noVideo big baited
HAHAHAHA

count in boost clocks for aibs, asus plans for 1950Mghz one, and as 1070 owner of same brand I can tell you that clock can stay for 14h straight.

wtf, is this real life?
OH, MY SIDES!

Attached: literally me.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

depends on the benchmarks but the 2070s still looks better, might get the anniversary 5700xt though

How did you believe something as foolish as that? They haven't had a chance to develop something better yet, all focus has been on successful CPU launches.

As is Nvidia, AMD has been far better previously, Vega had awful margins, Polaris was little better.
Navi should have their best margins in a long time, even at the speculated price cut.

So where is the actual mid range card?

>As is Nvidia,
YES, YES NVIDIA IS OVERPRICING THIER GPUS
NOBODY is disputing that fact.
The issue is when AMD prices a card that costs 250$ to make at 450$ everybody starts saying they are based, that they need profit too.

>$400 1080ti/2070Super/2080 tier GPU
Neat.

>$350 1080/2060Super/2070 tier gpu
SUPER

Now that's what I'm talking about

Exactly. If nVidia price cut their GPU by ~30% across the board, then I'd say nVidia is a good value. Otherwise, its trash jewish tactics that I will not praise.

When are the other models are coming out?

Lower end gpu don't make more profit margin. AMD doesn't have higher end GPU that can compete with 2080ti/Titan. So they are going for sub $500 mark, which is what 99% of the market wants.

>people acting like this is a power play

lolno its a desperation move. if they released it with these prices when first announced it would have been a power play

>bait Nvidia into believing you posted expensive prices
>Nvidia thinks they won
>Use Trump (TM) card and reduce prices immediately
I love capitalism and fuck all the kids here who are fanboying about their favorite silicon.

>AMD : We compete with your rtx cards

>Nivida : We counter your new card with our super series

>AMD : fuck

Attached: 04.jpg (273x287, 44K)

2080ti has like 200% margins, what's your point?

>200% margin

Attached: 1454395899684.gif (255x160, 1.8M)

It's not just though. It's an educated guess. It's also vastly overestimating the prices of the components. Those cards are easily under 200 to make.

It only has 3 more chips of ram($30) and slightly bigger chip. By that pic logic 2080ti should cost maybe $150 more.

You can't have margin over 100% you brainlet.

Are you saying apple stand costs more than $500 to manufacture?

TSMC recently said their 7nm is now cheaper than 16. calculate the die size of navi and amd are turbo jews.

>amd is afraid

more like amd forced nvidia to outdid themself and destroy their own lineup

good luck trying to outsell navi

>polish benches are true
he literally has the same numbers as hardware canucks and some that dont even make sense

so no obviously its not true at all

>because of these lower prices AMD surely will outsell Nvidia

never happened in the past wont happen now

Attached: at shekleman.jpg (443x219, 21K)

>good luck trying to outsell navi
Even Intcel integrated graphics outsell AMD

Is this the first time in last 20 years when official prices dropped before launch?

But what about the 5800/5900 models? Was that a fake?

>2070
>not a poorfag
LOL

Cheaper per performance, not size.

I want this but I don't want a blower reference card with a vendor sticker. How long did it take Polaris to go from blower to proper vendor loadouts?

kys homo, enjoy your rgb pro gayming edition space inaders bundle

Attached: gay_rgb_leds.png (2182x1174, 2.66M)

Of course, AMD is abusing their competitive advantage here, but nvidiots still think they're company is on top.

Attached: COPE-LOGO-FINAL.png (1740x1986, 741K)

>jebaited nvidia with higher prices
Based AMD.

Attached: 1540716788096.png (703x971, 879K)

>t. seething poorfag

Attached: 154750658594.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

I cannot believe this is real

Nvidia has 150% margin lmao
they literally just doubled the price

Product costs $1
You sell it for $10
You make $9 with an base cost of $1
900% profit

That's nice but it's still $457 leaf bucks before taxes.

If a product cost you $1 and you sell it for $100, then you have 99% gross margin.
How do you manage to breathe and still fail to comprehend it can't go over 100%?

(you)

Attached: 1562230739382.png (364x481, 157K)

The absolute state.

Attached: inFlow_learning_margin_vs_markup-2-1-e1476385482621.png (983x976, 29K)

>t.12yo Nvdia retard

very edgy tho.

>me not poor bcuz i has 2070
I bet you also buy Apple.

Attached: liberal_power.jpg (638x1000, 61K)

AMD and Nvidia are publicly traded companies. You can easily look up their margins.

dedicated troll is dedicated

how are you alive? seriously, how is your weak brain cells able to absorb enough nutrients from your bloodstream to post here? jesus

He's right, the 2080Ti costs about 400$ to manufacture and is sold 1200$

Based

AMD was supposed to be the good guy that force Nvidia to lower their prices.

In reality it turned out to be the other way around.

...that's a 67% margin.

did it? Nvidia announced the Super lineup after AMD's announcements

Source?

That's exactly what I mean? AMD announces retarded prices, Nvidia announces better GPUs at their regular retarded prices and AMD realises they can't compete without going lower?

fuck, might actually but one now

Attached: 1562259487047.jpg (858x540, 216K)

Shit, I just might get one.
Pretty good move.

amd already had 50 bucks less for what it was a 10% less perfomance than a 2070supah(according to their own numbers that is)

now its the same but 100 bucks less

>good luck trying to outsell navi
normies don't know shit and will buy nidia for their fortnite maschines

I've never seen so many people, even on normie messageboards/chats/comment sections shitting on nvidia su much for their doubling in prices.
Last few times AMD went for a price war, Nvidia prices were decent from the get go, not the shitshow we have nowadays

Only that the 5700xt is just a 2060S. It's still too expensive compared to nvidia

the problem is: 2060S is 2070 now and costs $400. Hooray for AMD good move, but even I not sure if I want to buy 2060S without RTX features with unclear DXR support from AMD in future.

AMD is taking a big revenue loss just to get into the computer GPU market. No clue why when they have consoles secured for next gen already. They are basically giving away their PC GPUs at this point.

>thinks that's edgy
soft cunt lol

>RTX features
Are a meme. It might be something in a couple year, but the current hardware will *still* be useless then.

>expecting anyone on Jow Forums, a NEET board, to know economic terms.

Please be true, they are looking really good, but the price ruins it all.