Why d-dont you use hackintosh, b-baka?

Why d-dont you use hackintosh, b-baka?

Attached: IMG_20190705_190656.jpg (2000x1500, 2.34M)

Wrong board.

Attached: 1550963943578.png (400x1650, 367K)

why don't you remove the watermark cuck?

nvidia, and i refuse to use high sierra instead of mojave.
i actually quite liked osx, while it was really really awful with its window management the thing looked good, ran smooth, had tons of shit for artistic creations and it was awesome to use and see.

Attached: 2019-04-27-21.png (1920x1080, 827K)

I tried but I can't get system iso anywhere

This is not lgbt linux, this is hackintosh.

Huh?

just torrent it

>SHOT ON MI 9 SE
>AI TRIPLE CAMERA

>using pajeetOS

Attached: 1548138556928.png (828x1258, 358K)

Implying the clothes you are wearing right now aren't sewn together by poo stained hands in Bangladesh.

OSX is ok but lack of good nvidia drivers makes it so I can't use anything above high sierra, which wouldn't be a problem in an of itself but there is also a problem with color depth where it doesnt support 10bit or full rgb which is just a dealbreaker for me

Docker and MacOS don't play nice together.

Applel is moving to ARM and will start manufacturing it's own chips. Hackintosh will soon be incompatible with almost every computer

I installed it again after a while and I'm setting it up

Not sure which smbios to use with a dated processor (i5 4460) and a more "modern" (but cheap) RX570

Ffs in your camera app there's an option to disable watermarks you massive gay brainlet.

Where?

Attached: IMG_20190705_202332.jpg (2000x1500, 1.65M)

... @Mods?

Because my hackintosh refuses to support my monitors max resolution of 1600x1200

I have an r9 290x 4gb and yes acceleration works.

It also reports incorrect cpu frequency and ram frequency.

My cpu is 2.70 ghz, not 2.90
my ram is at 1333mhz not 1600

Would you lick my navel?

What monitor is that?

Lg

Because no Mojave support for Nvidia GPUs, if by some miracle Catalina supports Nvidia I'll switch to it

Because macos is written by pajets which cannot follow simple specifications.
Instead of checking CPU's APIC ID, those retards assume that apicid=0 is always available. They try to access a disabled core and the kernel panics.
This is a unresolved issue for skylake-x with 10 cores.
Retards.

Attached: Screen_Shot_20190508_at_10.37.07.jpg (1648x930, 167K)

>blaming the pajeets for being poor

We need more people like you over here.

Because MacOS is without a doubt the worst part of the entire Apple ecosystem.

i'm not a weeb loving shitlord like you

Because GNU plus Linux is better AND less of a hassle to install.

I might build a hackintosh or Mac-themed Linux PC for my grandma if her MacBook dies. That thing is probably 10 years old - she got it shortly after her G4 cube became unusable. She can’t afford a decent Mac nowadays, so a hackintosh seems like a way better option than forcing her to windows or an open unframiliar version of Linux.

bc i've a shitbox with 4 gb ram and nvidia card
what's the best option to fuck around with?
what's also fucking bizaree is that all of instructions and how-tos feature a fucking macos machine that it's being done on
can't I just dd a fucking installer to a usb, or a full-on, already installed, ready to boot image to a disk?

>uses unsupported hardware to build a hackintosh
>uhh nooo why is it kernel panicking waaahh applellll!!!

I used to bother with Hackintosh, but it would break after every minor point update or fail to update. It's just not stable compared to Linux or even Wangblows. Maybe if I had a Mac it would be OK.

Just a pain in the ass to keep maintained, and it's not worth having access to slightly more commercial software than on Linux, at the cost of having to pay for dozens of small utilities like my mouse driver (mandatory for using the extra buttons on my mouse, costs $20 USD) or IRC client (sure you can use weechat, but the most beautiful IRC client on Mac is paid)

Poor driver support.

Attached: smol_alice.jpg (819x718, 99K)

I have two but I don't use them often

>Get AMD RX 580 instead of Nvidia card for macOS support
>Realize macOS runs like a shitty Linux distro
>Now have loud ass shit card for no benefit

It's not fair.

I used to run a High Sierra hackintosh and it was amazing. Last week tried to do a Mojave install and found out that Nvidia doesn't provide drivers anymore. I don't know if it is Apple's or Nvidia's fault, but this is fucking ridiculous.

>Brave
so you are shilling that piece of shit here

I'd rather just buy a Mac? I've used a Hackintosh before. It doesn't work that well.

on KVM or?

That looks comfy af

Baka janai dakara

I'm currently done with it but the only thing I have trouble with is the css I used with firefox. Borked close/minimize/maximize buttons. Any one line scripts that work well?

Are you the same russian retard who made lol thread on /v/ with broken english?

>he is making mistakes in his non native language
>he must be a retard

Fuck off, nigger

Firefox is so 2018, grandpa.

Chrome is absolute ass on macOS
Safari is featureless (although I'll admit it's still the faster option)

kill yourself macfag. you also made this god awful thread

I have no need for one. Tool for the job, anything else is retarded.

That's because hackintosh people are always eager to show others what they've done because they think they've accomplished something big by making a hackintosh... They think they've hacked the mainframe and altered the conditioning or some shit lol

It's not worth it with the amount of issues that might come from it, you'd probably be better off getting her a second hand mac or an iPad (if she just uses it for facebook)

Hackintosh by definition means unsupported hardware

Attached: 1424468231507.jpg (1335x2048, 373K)

Explains why macos is such a steaming shitheap.