How do you feel about normies? Why can't they learn what RAM means?

How do you feel about normies? Why can't they learn what RAM means?

Attached: Frisbee-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 164K)

Probably the same way people who are into hobbies like fishing and ice sculpting feel about us.

>you use a device that is related to fishing and ice sculpting every day
I want to believe this but I cant, technology is an exception

Why would they need to? Casual computer come with 16GB Ram at least, its 2019. Wake up, Dinosaur, people don't rely on problems like in past ancient times, nobody needs to care about Speed, RAM or Space anymore

What good would it do? Virgins like yourself understand what RAM means yet you still fall for babby-tier marketing schemes and pay $400 more for a phone with 12 GB of RAM that performs exactly the same as a phone with 6 GB of RAM.

As long as you aren't a limp wristed faggot who can't even pick up a live shrimp without squealing or one of those "BUT WHAT IF I HURT THE FISH?!?!?!" retards then you're fine by me. I think that's pretty much equivalent to being able to to upgrade RAM without crying for Geek Squad.
t. I catch my dinner at least once a week

Normies are the absolute lowest of the low, in this day and age we're surrounded by computers there's no excuse to not know how they work

Every normie knows what RAM means thanks to Daft Punk.

What? You mean ram memory?

Normies are based as fuck. You get to buy all this amazing stuff from them on ebay at half the normal price because they didn't bother to google for 5 seconds

Looking up RAM on google dosn't explain ram and it's relation to the cpu fagit. And you're violating global rule 2 skiddo

>Hurr durr other people are such normies am I right? They suck unlike intelligent people like me who knows what the word ram means

You mean like the truck? I prefer Ford myself

isn't ram that stuff that you add to your pc to make it run fast n shit

RAM = Read Anly Memory

I love normies. Their inability to fix their own stuff makes for great cheap hardware for those who can.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190702-180557_Chrome.jpg (1440x1357, 605K)

This

Well if they can call us nerds we can call them normies. That's how it works,

Your not a nerd fagit. Go back to /v

this.post = post

>You must be 18 to post on this website

I'm white, tall, skinny, and I know way too much about C++. Pretty sure I'm a nerd

Just because you watched a pajeet c++ youtube video dosn't mean you know anything
Come back when you have a degree or prove you actually know something

Yeah, I want to prove myself to a fat neckbeard on an Amish barn raising forum

>hurr ima nerd
>ur a fat neckbeard who doesn't go to parties
It's hilarious how quickly does the normaltard's facade of exceptionalism tear itself apart when questioned

Kek, this

idk man, do you know what a comb filter is ? do you know what ring modulation does ? how about syncing 2 VCO's ?

if you don't know it's the same thing

Attached: 549677_10151047767317865_2094408365_n.jpg (926x557, 54K)

Are you retarded? Its Random Assault Memory

I'm 100% sure I have more programming experience than you, but keep screeching if that's your thing

and racists say that black folks haven't invented nothin'

Is that a robot lawn mower controller?

kind of

Attached: FB_IMG_1490959266491.jpg (678x960, 57K)

Honestly you are the reason this board is so shit right now. I hope you leave and never come back

That's fine, but it doesn't change the facts

Prove your eminent all knowing skill to me then

I am almost 100% sure you yourself don't understand what RAM is.
There's only a level of it's implementation you know about. I am assuming operating system is as low as you can go.

Do normies even exist anymore? I think like 90% of zoomers know what ram is.

/threaded already

I'm working on a game that has about 50k loc at the moment, how's that for starters?

>I think like 90% of zoomers know what ram is.
Lol, you must never go out of your house

> he thinks 50k loc is a lot
> he thinks the amount of loc means anything
it's ok, you're coding in your basement for a year, does that make you an expert? hell no

t. senior dev with 12+ years of coding experience (not )

Oh god, do you really want to turn this into a pissing match? Are we 12?

50k loc of functional, tested and clean code is a lot, yes. It took me 3 months to write all of it. Any programmer would know that, even a first year

>t. senior dev with 12+ years of coding experience
Wow, look at you. I've been coding professionaly when you were learning if statements. Stop with this elitist crap before you embarass yourself any further

I've never asked someone to explain those concepts but I'm pretty sure that after one telling I'd have a decent idea and wouldn't need to ask again.
I know people that I've repeatedly explained the concept of ram and storage too that just cannot grasp what the difference is, even when explained as simple as one is fast and temporary one is slow and permanent.
There's definitely some normies out that that cannot grasp simple fucking concepts.

> I've been coding professionaly when you were learning if statements.
heheh surething

>50k loc of functional, tested and clean code is a lot, yes
no. It's stupid to measure and it's nothing compared on anything done professionally by a team

btw if you're working on a friday on your superdupah game get your priorities sorted and stop being pedantic and trying to act superior when you clearly aren't

t. 12+ years dev, not 3+ months dev

Quick, what's the type of 'x' in C?

> he fell for the C meme
no wonder you are unemployed

That question is way too basic to ask him

>C++ is a superset of C
Nice try kiddo

It's a trick question, I'm sure he has no idea what the rigth answer is

Here's another one for my elitist friend If I'm writing a C++ library, what are some techniques I can look into to ensure C ABI compatibility?

Bonus question, what can I do in the case I use STL all over the place in my C++ lib?

Answer these or stop claiming you're a professional programmer.

>get called out for acting like an internet tough guy
>immediately resorts to projecting his insecurities onto others and referencing vague details he just googled to sound impressive instead of actually proving anything
Just so you know, everyone here knows you're full of shit.

The difference between me and you is you have no idea what you're talking about, while I do. Feel free to continue screeching all day long though

>casul computar com wif 15+1 gibibiibbibites

casual computers are 2-4 core laptops with 1366x768 and 4gb of ram. That's 60% of the PC's out there

Because RAM by itself is ambiguous and confusing? Its not wrong to call even a HDD a form of RAM, usually people mean DRAM instead, but sometimes its difficult to tell without strong context. I don't blame normalfags at all for this

this guy gets it