What is stopping browser from implementing a keylogger and stealing your passwords from e-mail addresses etc.?

What is stopping browser from implementing a keylogger and stealing your passwords from e-mail addresses etc.?

Attached: 1559043407798.png (898x861, 511K)

God I wish that were me.

are you retarded? for starters nobody is going to use a browser that has a keylogger built into it.

wayland

Chrome wants a word with you.
Left or right?

>Chrome wants a word with you.
There's a difference between keylogging you and collecting data, which is a thing that just about every browse does now a days. Your question is about as retarded as you are OP.

there's no way this is real
must be onion or something

Can you prove that part of the (((data))) that is being collected isn't keyloggs?

Accept everything as it is.

>What is stopping browser from implementing a keylogger and stealing your passwords from e-mail addresses etc.?
The fact that I use "pass" and literally just press "CTRL+V" to insert a password?

can you prove that chrome is logging every single one of my keystrokes and then sending them over the wire? It's open source so surely you could easily do this.

It's very real. I signed up for it, but had my money forcibly refunded because the service isn't available in my country.

Penalty by jail.

That doesn't prevent anything, that only postvents

Chrome != Chromium

>niggers != CIA

The fact that it never handles your password to begin with?

chrome is not open-source nor free software

But it's true

Most niggers don't glow in the dark

well, every time I type something i get a little box that appears and hashes my text

Attached: anti_logger.png (584x390, 25K)

Me on the left

Sure, I haven't seen my password in the packets. Can you prove the incredible claim you made and show me which assembly lines are responsible in chrome.exe?