/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>News
Skin cancer material
user needs help with hi-fi shit but you're all too lazy to help him out
Switch tester
Soccer mom kitchen essentials
CHINK'd
American "men"
user received his dots
Pedophile figurines
Thing that holds pigeons still while you stick your weiner in them
Magic powder that makes your 3 incher grow More pedophile shit YANWEN'd
Retard buys speaker grills instead of filters Lack of self control Previous thread (I think) REMEMBER: Get your fingers off that Cheetos bag for 5 minutes and make a new thread, you fucking NEETs.

Attached: can't bother.png (760x576, 762K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Alessi-RK01-Mysqueeze-Trus-Squeezer/dp/B004OD75TI
discord.gg/sJpcEqV
m.gearbest.com/night-lights/pp_672506.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/OEM-12v-24v-36v-48v-60v_60725144524.html
aliexpress.com/item/32948233700.html
cnet.com/news/the-mad-tale-of-the-electric-scooter-craze-with-bird-lime-and-spin-in-san-francisco/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NEAT

Are there any decent chink double edged safety razors? I assume the blades will give me AIDS?

Anyone have experience with chink copier parts?

How shitter are e.g. chink OPC drums compared to OEM ones?

I need to buy quite a lot of parts, and the Ricoh service ppl are asking for 700 euro plus labour, but for less than 100 I can buy all of the parts from China and try fixing it on my own (I have repaired copiers before, but never with parts I ordered from ali express).

Philippe Starck lemon juicer. These are fifty quid. The chunks must do a rip off version?

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-142616.png (1080x1046, 168K)

what could it be?

Attached: package.jpg (4000x3000, 3.5M)

ohh would you look at that

Attached: ohhhh.jpg (3929x2656, 1.54M)

fuck that one shill that was selling TempleOS t shirt. the chicks will make one for you for $9

Attached: ciacantgetme.jpg (2896x3827, 1.02M)

Anyone tried LEMFO watches?

link?

Fancy a new phone, is the Mi A2 the best option for under £250?

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Attached: 1511477240752.jpg (1001x1001, 205K)

wait for mi a3

It's just a lemon juicer. You can find one in a dollar store.

dorcos

This fag want some War of the Worlds tripod to squeeze his lemon juice.

Get the fuck outta here.

Weishi works fine with me. Another alternative would be the qshave adjustable razor. The blades comes with the razor is shit. Shaved small patches/lines of my skin. Get your de blades from your local store

Go big or go home. You'll regret very soon after newer ones comes out

Baili bd176 or bd179 (3 piece or tto)
Weishi 9306 (tto, various finishes, long handle option)
Yaqi 3 piece razor (more aggressive than above)
Yintal bronze razor (heavy handle, bronze finish)
Futur adjustable clone (various stores sell this)

you literally just copy pasted the previous OP
might as well have posted it blank, or taken the 5 minutes to do it properly lmao
all is well that ends well though
in terms of blades I wouldn't go for chinese stuff, I've always gone with feather (which is japanese, and they're pretty cheap anyway)
I stand by this guy's list I've only used the weishi (pretty mild razor, I like it a lot personally) and the futur adjustable (it has a large head, not a big fan), but I've heard good things about all of these

>faggot not thinks this is a spam
aliexpress.com/e/cs2u7fni

fuck off and do it your self next time

I'm hear because I'm cheap not because i want to put effort into life

I bought one of these (24 LEDs), because one user said, they were great, but it overheats like crazy.

do not buy

Attached: file.png (417x307, 141K)

I bought two of the Xiaomeme lights and they're being held at customs here in the US. Anyone else have trouble with these?

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-104759_AliExpress.jpg (1080x1075, 251K)

Looking to get a folding knife for under 25 usd and this Ganzo 207mm 440C have caught my eye. Any good? Other recomendations?

Attached: Ganzo 207mm 440C Stainless Steel Frame Lock Folding Knife Outdoor Fishing Knife Multifunction Knife (548x547, 59K)

440C is OK, but no panty dropper

Dear friend, what you're referring to as CHINK SHIT GENERAL is actually Chinese Shopping General ™ due to political reasons of our deer Lord XiJinPing. Because of this please refrain from using the word CHINK in future generals. Thanks you and have a nice day.

What shithole state do you live in that gives a fuck about customs? I've literally never had this issue except with a toothpick crossbow. You live in commiefornia or jewyork shitty?

I just need something to replace my old fake Gerber knife.

Yes, I fell for the meme but it was like 12 bucks of ebay so why not.

Attached: idrinkpissofmyknife.png (744x419, 181K)

hold up, so you took the time to redo last thread news instead of making the news for this one? wtf nigga, that is some next level troll. or u stupid or something?

BASED

It's a legendary and iconic piece of design which I am totally unwilling to pay retail for.

went to my designated shitposting board

searched for chinese stuff general because chink shit general is racist, homophobic, and xenophobic

didn't found one

thought this was the last thread

done the news on that one

you faggots do it better next time

>inb4 le reddit spacing xd

Thanks anons, lots of good advice here.

Mine is still running on the original battery a year on. It's a good bit of kit.

reply you autistic fat trannies

I live in Upstate NY. Unfortunately the same state as NYC, but I've never once had anything held up at customs in my years of buying Chinkshit.
Knives, batteries, all kinds of shit but they decide to hold up a fucking nightlight.

>real news
weeb got his mousepad, manages to cut it somehow lamy fountain pen clone user got his sharpening stone, 5 stars tomtop wants to chink you get yanwed'd DO - NOT - CLICK - THIS user asks for backpack advice sn-28b crimping tool user ate too many mushrooms another big ass mousepad user got his mifa bluetooth speaker, want us to review it weishi aluminum safety razor reviewed hollow knight keychain comes with a surprise jabba the hut lego, seriously? airpods clones are the new meme, says user anon needs a tablet to draw pixel art weeb rgb display case came cracked i12 tws airpods clone impressions user got his edifier w860nb too many stupid shit about package tracking triggered this user Previous Thread

Bought Tin T2 pros and they’re shit. So much treble ever cymbal crash hurts my ears and when I turn it down I get zero bass.

Why the fuck did you recommend me this garbage? I wasted £35 on these.

Attached: image.jpg (2235x1565, 1.41M)

Literally everyone knows to avoid the t2 pros, the only decent ones are the non pros you stupid faggot.

Who knew that “pro” means “sounds like a hot pile of shit”.
I read that it was just a different cable. Fucks sake.

>I am totally unwilling to pay
not so legendary then is it

you could sample it first, buy just one of the parts, the one that might seem harder for chink to copy properly, and see if it is any good

absolutely BASED, thank u!

some other fancy pants juicer
amazon.co.uk/Alessi-RK01-Mysqueeze-Trus-Squeezer/dp/B004OD75TI

After doing the "bass mod", it's much much better. It involves putting blu-tack or tape over the little bass ports by the nozzle.

do more research before you buy into a whole different model. you can get chinked hard if you don't pay attention. this applies to non-chink IEMs too, the newer models don't always sound better.

Some cunt on youtube said the only difference was that the pros came with the cable and the non-pros didn't.
Blockign the port has massively dampened the bass now though. I'm actually hella impressed now.

recommend me a reliable sd card adapter,one that won't fuck up the card and the data on it

Anyone ever tried the TWS5 from Edifier? It's a TW IEM with Bluetooth 5.0 and aptx support. Sounds really promising, but it's more expensive than the average chinkshit.
Seems to have a newer Qualcomm chipset, the QCC3226 I think.

Ugreen
Orico

discord.gg/sJpcEqV

Is the Tin T2 only good after sealing the bass vents?

That's the pros you're talking about. Get the NON-Pros.

Does it even have a pro version? I just read the reviewed one on audiobudget and that says nothing about pro or not

Ok. Just when you're buying them make sure they don't say Pro.

yes there's a tin t2 pro. there's a tin t3 which you should also avoid

Should I buy the Mi Band 4 Global or Chinese version?
My phone is set to English but I need support for German characters(like äöü), does the CN version have that?

Real previous thread
GenMob – Gender and Mobility Space-Time Inequality.
Nice try user

Thx for news

Thanks, but does the normal T2 sound good out of the box, without sealing the bass vents?

Damn, tough luck brew, hope you get your stuff fren.

yes but it's a neutral sound signature so not everyone likes it. i think you should give it a try and keep listening to it without the bass vent mod for at least a few days until you get used to it.

They're shit, don't bother.

Looks like the spaceship in men in Black 2

Really? They released like two weeks ago. Do you have a review that I can read?

Nobody tried that one out yet.
Buy it and post reviews

literally EVERYBODY says the pros have way too much treble on here, over the last several months that's been mentioned every time they've been brought up

Anne Pro should be close to that price

Thanks friendorino

will i get in trouble for buying a pocket knife from ali?

Are these generic cheap USB soundcards worth picking up?

My motherboard sound could be better

Attached: 31k9sdZp5kL.jpg (300x300, 12K)

ive received one of those a couple of days ago, along with 50pcs of 10v 330uf caps. adding two of those caps to the output (there is already two small smd caps in there) adds quality, loudness and niggbass to the audio. those button shortcuts are a nice addition if you use a usb cable extender

Got Donkey 619 half a year ago. Gaterons feels great, keycaps are fairly good, overall build quality feels solid.
Can recommend.

was for ,
also dont expect top notch quality audio, these are cd audio quality at best, even the cheapest realtek codec should provide better audio quality, just get a headphone amp or something if you just want loudness

the mobo's soundcard is probably better unless it's like really old.

Bought a LDK Landscape, it's being shipped right now! I'll get back when I have it to give a AMA.

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 327K)

It begins : Acceptance.
Some time after : Process completed in sorting center.
Some time after : Despatched from sorting center.

16 hours later : CN, In Transit
20 hours later : CN, Departure from airport
16 hours later : CN, Arrive at destination airport
24 hours later : CN, Arrive at destination country post office

link? these seem cool

It doesn't even have high enough resolution to play SNES games. Why bother?

if you want output get a cheep dac like the fx audio x3 or somthing form fllo or there was a minimum board something like e4703 or like that.
For input it can be better than nothing but there's a hiss still.

They are comfy enough not to fatigue after long hours of usage. Keypoint would be detail imo. Get foam tips while you're at it for max comfyness

m.gearbest.com/night-lights/pp_672506.html

They’re really handy for bathrooms. Mine comes on in the middle of the night when I take my diabetes pisses.

They’re on amazon and eBay now though so who around.

>custom issues
It all depends on your own custom laws. Burgers get free pass for almost everything

Uh, what do you mean? It has a 320x240 screen, most old consoles, including the SNES were 240p, so it's pixel perfect.
It doesn't have enough horsepower to run every SNES game at 100% speed anyways, I wouldn't recommend it specially for SNES.

What's a good poorfag friendly eink device?

Attached: DdixlbBU8AAsfSS.jpg (900x900, 126K)

recommend me some good fake airpods /csg/

has to have the in-ear detection and popup

what are you using it for anyways user?

shit if theyre on amazon i might check them out user, since i've got prime and free expedited shipping

Thoughts on the mix box as an alternativa to the chromecast?

any good chink liquid rads?

I got a metoo keyboard and the build quality is pretty bad but it was also super cheap so I'm pretty happy with it overall. I'd recommend it if you want to jew out and spend maybe $20

>Alex, I'll take $500 for chink'ed please
>what is a "bomb"

Attached: bomb.png (1920x1050, 409K)

Neat, I was just looking for one of these to replace a dying UPS battery.

link:
alibaba.com/product-detail/OEM-12v-24v-36v-48v-60v_60725144524.html
don't blow your ass up user.

what's a good mp3 player on ali?

Refurbished Kobo Touch or Glo

We have a few of those at my workplace, mostly for temporary replacements on laptops or desktops where the fucking troglodites sometimes break the jacks or they just stop detecting microphones sometimes.
They work, but don't expect build quality or good sound quality.

This was a nice change from bootleg lego, bootleg nanoblocks, they're super fiddly though.
I also got a Psyduck nanoblock model, but that fucking sucked to make.

aliexpress.com/item/32948233700.html

Attached: IMG_20190705_204956 - Copy.jpg (1444x1000, 917K)

huh kinda gives me an idea.
has anyone stolen those fucking e-scooters and just ripped out the batteries to use?

Looking for a high powered chink laser pointer, preferably something that will burn into wood. Any suggestions?

at least when they were in san fagcisco:
cnet.com/news/the-mad-tale-of-the-electric-scooter-craze-with-bird-lime-and-spin-in-san-francisco/
wouldn't doubt it.