Is anyone else having a lot of trouble posting today?

Slow loading captcha after slow loading captcha. 3, 5, even 10 in a row. And even when I get them all right, it still says I got it wrong. Or even if miraculously I get the green tick, as soon as I press the post button I still get an error.

It's like trying to post on a red board using Brave mobile with the normal shields on....
...Except I'm having this problem today on blue boards, on Firefox on desktop.
I haven't changed my setup, it's worked just fine for a long time. Only uBlock Origin and PrivacyBadger running. And Firefox's built-in tracking cookie blocking enabled (but not the built-in tracker blocker).

I tried disabling the buiilt-in tracking cookie blocker.
>still captcha problems
I tried diabling Privacy Badger instead
>still captcha problems
I tried diabling both at the same time
>still captcha problems
Finally, I put those 2 back on but this time disabled uBlock Origin for 4channel
>it works, posting is easy again

So uBO is the problem. But it wasn't before. What's changed, what's happened?

- Did Hiroshim00t do something to fuck up adblocking again? ("u block ad? U NO POST!")
- Did somethign change in uBO - updated filter lists or somethign became too stict?
- Or is it Google just making captcha more asshole-ish, not playing ball if they can't harvets enoguh data form my browser?

Attached: 1545722335007.jpg (886x917, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powerad.ai/script.js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just buy a pass poorfag

same, captcha is giving me a hard time. to partially solve this, i use chrome portable without adblocker (though i still filter ads through the hosts file).

I would but credit cards aren't accpeted, only cryptocurrencies. I can't be bothered to get into that shit.

nah i'm on qutebrowser, everything works fine here

Yeah, I've had to disable uBO on this site for now. Thankfully Privacy Badger is still blocking (((powerad.ai))), but posting is still back to normal.

So it must be something else, not (((powerad.ai))), that uBO was blocking that was making either Jow Forums or Captcha act like a cunt.

I'm having the same exact problem since yesterday. Have not tried disabling uBO yet. However, this seems to only be a chrome issue. With firefox and uBO enabled, it works fine. Only in chrome am I getting these issues. Also If you click the headphones I get this error.

Your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. For more details visit our help page

This only happens in chrome.

Google Analytics?

Attached: 1561730077616.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Well I'm on Firefox and it's happening to me too. Even that exact line when I tried to use an audio captcha instead.
Come to think of it, it might have started last night for me too. I didn't think much of it, I just went to bed.

Firefox on Windows. I had to whitelist google.com and gstatic.com on uBO to be able to solve reCAPTCHA.

I just checked. Firefox seems to work fine for me. I have uBO and Ghostry enabled they are on the default settings.

On chrome in order to post I have to disable both uBO and Ghostery. It seems uneffected by my pihole and I have gstatic.com blacklisted.

I don't have any captcha problems on Kuroba

Attached: ScarfolkSpoilYourKids.jpg (540x900, 206K)

Here is something interesting. For me at least, it only seems to be effect the NSFW boards.

firefox with ubo, have to solve captcha maybe 4 times, and there are errors.
hiromoot trying to pull some shit?

I wonder if it has something to do with blocking this crap.
>powerad.ai/script.js

ask me how I know you are a hu3zilian

>hu3zilian
What does that mean? I'm American.

Either Hirom00t up to some shady japshit again
or Google making Captcha extra cunty

I don't think so because after I disabled uBO, I sitll had Privacy Badger running. PB was blocking powerad.ai but posting returned to normal for me.
As far as I can tell, the difference in what uBO and PB were blocking, is that uBO was blocking some Google domains like Google Analytics, google.com, gstatic, while PB isn't blocking those.

Well I'm not a hue, so I am interested in the logic you used to come to that conclusion.

was a guess, some regions on brazil faced internet issues today, with slower connections or no conn at all

I'm trying out Brave browser. I have these issues too. I have to disable the ad blocking on the browser and uBO in order to post.

google rebalanced the good-goy bad-goy gauge.
if you block everything google you get dicked. they don't know my time is worth nothing or i simply close the tab

Nope. I have a pass. All smooth sailing, no delays.

is this new? I have not heard anything official

its odd, in Chrome its all fucked up and slow
then i tried Edge (didnt have FF installed) and that loaded everything fine, and i have UBo on Edge aswell

wait crypto is accepted?

they started accepting credit cards again, unless they stopped a second time

apparently
well I read the FAQ today and it said no credit cards accepted, only crypto

Ah the must have stopped, a few months ago I was able to get one with either a card or paypal dont remember which

Captcha was broken like 9 years ago why do people still solve it instead of just letting a script auto solve it...

How do you do that? I remember when they started I used to put in the n word for everything and it worked.