What's your favorite IDE and why, Jow Forums?

What's your favorite IDE and why, Jow Forums?
>inb4 "GCC+vim"

Attached: dr2qd13fmnr21.png (1512x1080, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

code.visualstudio.com/docs/remote/ssh?WT.mc_id=-blog-scottha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IntelliJ
Rust integration is very nice.

I wish they'd come out with a community edition for CLion. I rather not pay 200/yr for it.

just vim
feels good being a webcuck

KDevelop

Attached: koding with konqi (he cute).png (3812x3508, 1.22M)

Visual Studio 2008.
Last version before it became aids infested bloat (i.e the UI was rewritten in .net shit)

PyCharm I am actually using it like some sort of GUI server, instead of running tens of scripts using cron headless I run stacked tabs. When any script fails I easily see icon color change. Can immediately jump in and fix problematic line and then just re-run it. With bookmarks it is so easy to bring order into chaos. I fucking love this IDE not to mention superior database tools so good I actually don't need to write any data frontends

Attached: 1509679528428.png (727x582, 187K)

Emacs=gcc

Unlikely to ever happen. The only reason pycharm and Intellij have community editions is because they are common beginner languages, which gets people used to the Jetbrains ecosystem.

i use notepad++ language integration and compile via console

Less worse is visual studio for me, the debuger ui is nice

for me its rider

Whatever from JetBrains

This

clang+nvim

GCC+emacs

based

Attached: 1531926781281.png (381x370, 190K)

javac + vim

Using an IDE is for fagotts

codeblocks

>IDE

indeed
though i'm not too annoyed by the WPF rewrite

Visual Studio. It works most of the time.

The only good IDE i was ever forced to use was VS.
What's the point of using IDEs when their debugger integration and autocomplete is shittier than emacs?

BSD vi + Clang.

Oracle vi (usually /usr/bin/edit since Vim takes up all the other symlinks unless removed) + clang or sunpro

I'd pick vim for perl, bash, anything over ssh, maybe a few other things. Webdev is one place vim is retarded, why aren't you using vscodium? The non-botnet version of vs code.
Hell, if you control the remote server i'd even take vscodium/vscode with its new SSH server crap code.visualstudio.com/docs/remote/ssh?WT.mc_id=-blog-scottha

Who's this cheap whore?

Your mom is a cheap whore

kakoune + kak-lsp

python3 + vim + tmux

Geany.
Lightweight and simple everything.