The AOTY was made on a what???

the AOTY was made on a what???

Attached: 2019-07-06 10_38_26-Madlib on Twitter_ _I made all of the beats for Bandana on my iPad._.png (937x452, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFKq75NJV5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3gXxYvGxYNY
youtube.com/watch?v=qHocSi2ngDM
youtube.com/watch?v=1rT5pDLvj10
youtube.com/watch?v=VSPuRXkUWoU
youtube.com/watch?v=ffwVKDP8nzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ_jPLtinB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I only listen to al-Quran al-Karim during my free time so I would know nothing about your degenerative music or iToddlery

Sorry I don't listen to nigger music

>"album of the year"
That's like calling one of your shits the "grossest looking shit of the year" these fucking days. Fuck modern "music" and the idiots who listen to it. Music has been garbage for over twenty years.

madlib get ipad

Ah so the same 4 chord 1 octave melody 4/4 formula was acceptable then but now it's an issue? Or maybe your just an old faggot who's soon gonna be yelling at kids to get off the lawn

shut up fag

2019s been shit for music, not a single good album comes to mind. And yes, im gonna say it: only industry plants this year

last "great" album to come out in recent memory was Aphex Twin's Syro, actually most of Aphex's latest releases have been really good. and of course there's plenty of good meal being released all the time, mostly black/death

Music is degenerate with no exceptions.
Incel

what are you racist or something? :3

Beirut, Hauschka, Vanum, Downfall of Gaia, Elizabeth Colour Wheel, American Football, Brutus, Ionna Gika, Town Portal, Waste of Space Orchestra, Wormwitch, Vaura, Helms Alee, Bibio (going back to that pre-Ambivalence Avenue sound), Birds in Row, Holy Fawn, Her Name is Calla (RIP), Eluvium, Drowse, Inter Arma, Archivist, even the EPs from Rhye and Tim Hecker were good. 2019 hasn't been mindblowing much but it's been good so far.

x play gatar

damon albarn made the gorillaz album "the fall" completely on an ipad

Apparently garage band is actually a pretty top-tier DAW, and it's free

I don't know anything about making music so I was able to make fuck all when I played with it.

Since when did Jow Forums have so many autistic /mu/tants defending this trash? I thought only /v/ infested this board.

You just don't know how to look up obscure shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=jFKq75NJV5Y

How is making "beats" still a thing in the current year? Surely, we could use computers to produce every possible beat and be done with it.

For popular "music" this is basically already the case, or it's ghost written by 50 people to be marketable.

Didn't know they made anime on iPads.

Go back to /mu/

bad news for you mr quads, gizzard is not obscure. and even if it was it would be stupid to compete over such a thing

>Jow Forums nerds thinking they know anything about art

Attached: f1e.jpg (475x533, 30K)

correction, music was always garbage.

You have to be 18 years or older to visit this site.

I read that as Anime of the Year.

Kraftwerk/ Bartos
Jarre
YMO

Music with human voices is bloat

Currently listening to Jarre - Zoolookologie

fpbp

reminder that madlib is a more real human being than all of you and will make more money doing what he loves instead of being a code monkey for a shitty start-up / bank.

Attached: freddie-gibbs-madlib-flat-tummy-tea-song-release.png (807x497, 445K)

whatever, he'll never appreciate the beauty of code

who's madlib and who is bandana?

madlib aka quasimoto aka tha loop digga aka malik flavors aka yesterdays new quintet aka otis jackson jr aka dj rels aka tha beat conducta

Attached: Madlib1.jpg (600x600, 239K)

huh?

But it's not?

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-164608_Spotify.png (1440x2708, 706K)

The early 2000s saw some good music.

blanck mass

a music screaming disservice on a massive fagphone - based zoomers

Anime Of The Year?

Obscure to normie retards.

thank you for reminding me to relisten
true enough brother

im 29 and what is this

THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS

back to /mu/, you can discuss your favorite nigger dick back there.

Modded Spotify is based but I'll agree my phone is way too fucking big and I hate it

Faggots be redpilled and mad.

Attached: ACA86909-1B83-496A-BAB9-ABE80932C649.gif (498x280, 1.46M)

I live in melbourne (their home) and even around here they;re not too well known.

tired of all these sophie wannabes

streaming infrastructure is pretty cringe - just store your music in a computer system that you own

Nigger "music" needs to die. How could anyone with an IQ above room temperature listen to (c)rap?

My drive doesn't have discovery recommendations

I listen to foreign artists and fascinate in how they work rhymes within the confines of their respective grammatical structures.

this. literally 100% of ape hop album considered """"great"""" would have never been taken seriously if they had some wimpy asian doing the vocals. it is completely a fetishization of black hood/woke culture thrown on some basic repetitive "beat" that any retard on soundcloud can do (and does).

do you guys need some guidance in soul finding?
youtube.com/watch?v=3gXxYvGxYNY

That's what YouTube is for. Find music you like, then pirate it.

Black people don't have souls.

That isn't AOTY though.

Attached: lux prima.jpg (600x600, 11K)

My landline used to make better noise than that shit.

>King Gizzard
>obscure

Sophie is a discount everyone else.

Obscure compared to whatever nigger rap is playing on the radio now. Here's some shit that's even more obscure if you want.
youtube.com/watch?v=qHocSi2ngDM

cr*nge thr*ad

easy there friends, once you grow older and wiser you will find out.
youtube.com/watch?v=1rT5pDLvj10

Yeah, no. Black people are just too dumb and goofy to make good music.

That's definitely the kind of faggot shit /mu/ would listen to.

Only based post ITT, even though you're using Spotify.

>HE CUTE
>HE CUTE
>HE CUTE
>I SEE DAT NIGGA HE CUTE
>I SAID HE CUTE
>DAS RITE HE CUTE
>U KNO I SEE DAT NIGGA
>AND U SEE HE CUTE
>YEAH HE CUTE
>HE CUTE
>HE CUTE
>I SEE DAT NIGGA HE CUTE
>I SAID HE CUTE
>DAS RITE HE CUTE
>U KNO I SEE DAT NIGGA
>AND U SEE HE CUTE

Attached: 1516214151460.jpg (736x655, 46K)

>on my iPad
on Apple's iPad
or
on the iPad
>beats for Bandana
>beats
pushing buttons and hitting something a couple of times is not acceptable

pop music is all marketing

look at fucking amy schumer no one liked her but they shoved her down people's throats anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=VSPuRXkUWoU

Garbage band I mean garage band

Cringe Anjeet.
It’s HIS iPad.

>turns into we are number one

Attached: 1539676281459.jpg (613x640, 109K)

>YouTube music recommendations
They're worse than the radio in Spotify. And that already leaves a lot to be desired.
I wish there was some good service that actually tracked track similarity better.

you could try the trending chart for a given category on mixcloud. DJ's combine various tracks that fit together and the mixes are like an hour long so you don't have to manually pick a different track or mix that often. but it depends on the genre if there's a lot of activity or not, and the trending chart varies in quality from week to week depending on live shows etc.

I've done that. There's some good finds. I can't tell if it's much better though.

I would say the similarity I'm asking for is much more strict than 'fitting together in a mix'.

fuck this thread, post talent
youtube.com/watch?v=ffwVKDP8nzQ

I feel bad for this guy. I've been subscribed for years but only learned about it recently. Apparently his family decided he should no longer get treatment and rehab. Last I heard he stopped talking altogether.

This is expected. Not many negroes can play instruments.

bruh everyone that litens to jjj knows them, in perth at leat. fucking tradies know them.

i didnt evem realise flume still exited. 1st album was hot, he second was complete shit. i dont get how it was so well praised.

Thanks for reminding me why I don't go to /mu/

uh, learned about what?

I didn't like Skin at first either but I relistened to it last year and it really grew on me

> calling madlib shit

brainlet alert

Attached: 1527549742490.jpg (285x322, 46K)

everything ITT is literally who /mu/ hipster autismo tier

the songs are straight up boring, and it was spammed everywhere and as every second song on the radio for a bit (only nbly). but i mean thats to be expected of a station that named DAMN aoty when there listeners primarily want indie rock and nu wave stuff.

not him but mad lib is exceptionally overrated.

He was in a car accident and suffered severe brain damage.
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ_jPLtinB8

:(
i only found these videos about a week ago

Anyone who has the nerve to call Madlib shit is talking out of complete ignorance or is a 50yo boomer that got stuck listening to shitty 70's prog, madlib ks brilliant and he produced what might very well be the greatest experimental hip hop record ever, Madvillainy, although I prefer The Unseen - Quasimoto for sentimental reasons

>madlib
how do i import this?
do i need to put it through cmake or

/mu/ hates blacks and good music though

not to be confused with libmad, which is an mpeg audio decoding library, so can handle real music

completely dismissing doom ok

kanye is their idol, xxx threads made up 50% of the board at a point

You can write books an an iPad too. What's the significance of what input device you used.
This is like telling people you use X pencil. Oh I'm real impressed.

ah yes because a book requires a daw, vsts, samples, enough processing poeer for live playback and rendering, potemtial for a dac, microphone, and so on.

Producing music doesn't REQUIRE any of that, which is the point.
Your dumb example could be strewn as handwritting each copy of a book yourself instead of using a press.
The tweet is just embodying that what you produce isn't bounded by the tools you use. I bet you're a dependent failure.
>No, no! I can't draw unless I have a diamond crafted pencil!
lmao

how are you going to produce a beat without all that? why do get so angry my man, sorry if i triggered you

>asserting emotion to text
Projecting?

>how are you going to produce a beat without all that?
And you want lessons?
It's the weekend, I'm going to go play video games instead.

based

Doom isnt a producer, madlib produced for him

>aoty
What anime is this?

>modern music

Attached: sc_landing_header_web_c-318d7ee.jpg (1240x450, 64K)

Remember when /mu/ collectively creamed their panties and sucked FlyLo's dick when he posted there?