Here's $20 fan to make sure your $35 single board computer doesn't throttle from overheating

Here's $20 fan to make sure your $35 single board computer doesn't throttle from overheating.

Attached: 2_4_3.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie_Wilson
seeedstudio.com/ICE-Tower-CPU-Cooling-Fan-for-Raspberry-pi-Support-Pi-4-p-4097.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pi 4 only needs some copper. No fan necessary in most cases.

Seething Intel tranny. Nobody’s buying your shitty desktops now that the Pi 4 is out.

Attached: DA503825-32D7-4CBB-89D6-2F860A0AA00F.png (512x384, 208K)

>t. shill for actual ARMshit trannyware
shouldn't you be dilating?

Shoo shoo Jew. Intel’s paying you too much for what amounts to hacks shilling which convinces nobody.

Cute!

Why does an RPi need a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO?

Like, the ball-bearing is so large it probably harms airflow considerably.

How loud is that thing?

C U T E
U
T
E

Attached: _THE16801.webm (1002x720, 1.4M)

That’s a bushing, lardass.

Attached: 34631093-9855-4540-8ACD-51A97762709F.png (2048x1365, 3.38M)

A $10 acrylic case with a fan from amazon will work fine. Just make sure you also get some small heat sinks for your pi.

While your pic is on a Rpi 3 I'm assuming you mean the R4?

Because the 3 barely got hot. I guess the fan would probably fit still, but there are a few differences in the layout of the board

I bought this with copper sinks

When I ran it day1 the CPU ran at 66C at idle. I guess they did some firmware patch so it went down to 54C after the patch.
Using the fan case and heatsinks its at about 32C at idle for me

>95w tdp cooler for 5w tdp

It's like people putting active cooling on their WRT56G routers all over again.

neat !

Attached: 1546489008139.png (678x630, 390K)

What am I even shilling? Jewtel has no products that compete with single-board trannyware SoCs and I satisfy my autism/hipster needs with PowerPC and PA-RISC machines.

The Pi 4 is just plain trash, literally the PC of SBCs that only is so popular because of marketing and support.

What can a raspberry pi do that my 5 year old Chinese phone can't do better?

Talk to sensors and drive motors using the GPIO pins.

Attached: IMG_20190214_150801.jpg (576x578, 24K)

The Intel D2000 microcontroller board had a lot of promise but the IDE is abysmal
I have one but I can't quite figure out how to make it work - there aren't really any simple instructions or anyone to teach/ask questions.

Raspberry has a ton of tutorials and examples for idiots like me. That is the reason I wouldn't call it "trash" because something can be trash based solely on the lack of support.

that looks dope tho

Attached: IMG_0830.jpg (1613x1210, 468K)

You’re shilling against the Pi, which is the only non-chink, non-fly-by-night SBC.

You do it every day. Every thread. Every time. It’s way too obvious, you’re simply not effective at your job. Learn to code. Also you’re trying too hard, your buzzword salad is total ‘fellow kids’ tier.

Embarrassing. Maybe try killing yourself.

Run OpenBSD. Have serial ports. All kinds of shit.

What the fuck are you even babbling about? Tell your supervisor to get you a better script, and my god, stop Reddit spacing you dumbshit marketer.

what does Jons Rasberry Pi do

Excellent

Fellow

Redditor

!

>literally “no u”
Wew lad I hope you’re not on salary. We need an immediate reduction in fat-arsed faggot tranny info warriors. STAT! Affirmative action is wrecking this nation and the tip of the spear is blunt as your mom’s jelly dildo now.

It's going to read a temperature probe and output the temp and humidity.
Haven't gotten to it, I just got the lcd to println so far

>what does a computer do
Just listen to yourself for a second. Listen to how retarded you sound. It’s not persuasive, it’s not useful, it’s just sad. Your posts aren’t needed here. You don’t fit in.

You're literally shilling for a product with bogus inflammatory claims, stop projecting it back on others like you think we can't see through your bullshit.

The Pi 4 can credibly replace 95% of all desktops in all offices in the world, running Raspbian. This frightens you, no more easy to use backdoors.

Real hackers are expensive and in short supply. Very few will sell out so the ones who do are precious. Most of the retards in the various lying intelligence agencies are button pushers at best, so the loss of the easy to use Intel backdoors is a brutal blow to the surveillance state.

cool, good luck . What temp probe are you going to use ?

that's so freaking cute i want to smash it with a hammer

where two cop?

I have a DHT 11 but I've been reading its like the worst pile of shit you can buy.
But I'm going to use it first; I think I can replace it as long as I'm breadboarding for now

The smartphone and tablet replaced 95% of the desktop market already. The vast majority of people who still need or want PCs are enthusiasts, gamers, and professionals. Grandma doesn't have a dusty beige Dell anymore, she has a fucking iPhone. The Pi is for people with grandmother-tier needs but enthusiast-tier tech skills.

It shouldn't matter much , swapping a sensor would be easy if you wanted a better one later on.

>no more easy to use backdoors.
But it runs on a Broadcom SoC?

Wow, you’re really effective! I’m convinced and I’m sure the rest of the folks here are too.

But just as a favor, please type out “niggers aren’t human and kikes are destined to burn in Hell forever” for me.

So? I mean maybe there’s a backdoor but at least it’s not confirmed that there is one like on Intel.

These sentences are written like schizos speak.

>I-I'm not a shill, you're just afraid! *more bullshit marketeering*
The Pi has been lambasted literally from the beginning for using a proprietary SoC from a shitty anti-consumer, anti-freedom company. Seriously, you fucking suck at marketing. Quit your job and go back to shitting in the street.

comfy

It's Adorable.

Based

Attached: 1562204793971.jpg (350x262, 45K)

>which is the only non-chink, non-fly-by-night SBC.
RETARD.

Citation needed.
Plus you realize Pi is full of backdoors? It's ARM.

>ARM
>tranny

Haha ok kid

THANK YOU BASED ACORN

it jons

You're probably baiting, but this is a great time for a nightly reminder that ARM was quite literally designed by a tranny:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie_Wilson

More accessible and flexible bootloader mainly

The Good Sleestak
THANK YOU BASED TRANNY DEV

There is no such thing as a "schizo", it's literally a made up label invented by some board of lab coats. Its only use is to shut down legitimate discourse by calling that person mentally unstable and to cart them off where nobody can hear them. I mean, what even is a schizo anyways? It's nothing but a loose/broad definition that could be applied to anybody. Why? Because there's a lot of government money handed out to these """people""" who just make up labels to call people, so then their buddies in the drug companies can push their mind-numbing pills onto the masses. It's not a coincidence that "mental illness" is constantly on the rise, just like it's not a coincidence that people are getting addicted to pain pills and then killing themselves. You're also not some lab coat, otherwise you wouldn't even be here, so you're just somebody saying it as a joke, but in turn you normalizing the progression of "mental illness" (which is nearly all fake) onto society which then just feeds the massively corrupt medical/mental health industry and the drug companies. Just look at the current state of the "mental health" industry cycling through DSM revisions like its candy, and most if not all of the revisions are made based on who pays the most money. We've been studying the human mind for thousands of years before Christ even walked the Earth, and you're going to tell me that we still can't figure this stuff out for 5000+ years? That's how you know it's all fake and a scam to dismantle what used to me a healthy society. Fuck off.

Yes, let's all thank based Sophie for the most abhorrent, proprietary and inherently anti-user mess of an architecture the world has ever seen!

>usb and bios bad
Fucking idiot

No. Pi is not trash. I hate company making it but it is reasonable product that does what was advertised. You are just shilling/trolling here. Get the fuck out.

Not him.
That was not reddit spacing. I am sonfucking tired of summer kids/fbi not knowing Jow Forums memes and trying to blend in.

kek whatever you say schizo

Please, do enlighten us

>it is reasonable product that does what was advertised.
If a turd smells like shit, it's still a turd. Fuck off.
I'm sonfucking tired of ARMshit chinks shitting up this board with their broken English every time someone commits wrongthink against their garbage. There's a double-enter space after practically every sentence, that's Reddit spacing even if they were too lazy to double-enter space the initial quote.

Sounds like something a schizo would say.

All these ARM server boards? They have 10X better performance than even a Pi 4.
PCIe with working accelerated Radeon drivers, actual warranty, DDR4 support.

>bong-designed ARM chip
>from California-based Broadcom
>board made in UK
>no backdoor

>no backdoors

Attached: 64367u882f3fud.png (702x591, 627K)

You're forgetting NVMe drives, SATA and all the other sweet shit
I have a Gigabyte board

OH NO NO NO NO

The Raspberry Pi has an excellent community. Your Chinese phone dumps all you information to Chinese intelligence agencies and I am afraid the RPi is not suited for that.

>the passively cooled Odroid N2 chad
>the beta active cooled Pi

OOOOOOF

Both do that anyways.

yeah looks totaly shopped

Uh, my N900 has real serial, it can talk to any microcontroller with GPIO.

See above.

See above.

See above, everything does that.

>AMD chipset has a fan
>OH NO WHURRRRRRRRRR HAHAH END OF THE WORLD
>RPi has a fan same size
>AWWW SO CUTE! xD

Pi 4 just needs a passive heatsink.

Keep seething Jewtelfags. A lot of low-end Intel computers could be immidiately replaced by Pi 4.

Pis cant even run armbian.

Also raspbian is literal botnet.
They have wolfram and oracle software.
Not to mention the firmware blobs in the VPU

jesus christ people are aggressively fanboying over SoCs now? fucking nuke the internet

kill yourselves

Run preconfigured raspbian, have an ethernet port, have better kernel support

where can I get a big passive heatsink for the pi4 the ones that resellers have are these tiny ones that are only held on by a bit of sticky thermal paste

Attached: watercooled router.jpg (800x533, 51K)

That's adorable.
I kinda want a pi-sized NH-D15 now.

seeedstudio.com/ICE-Tower-CPU-Cooling-Fan-for-Raspberry-pi-Support-Pi-4-p-4097.html

ahh it's so fucking cute i'm going to buy it

why the hell wouldn't they make it contact everything else too instead of just the cpu

I'm impressed with the mounting solution

uwu

I got my pi to run on 2.1 ghz all cores stock voltage ama

how did you accomplish this?

Running PS1 games made it run a little hot so I installed a small fan on it and that went away.