Weyland has an NSA backdoor

Just like System D, it’s why it’s being pushed so hard. For safety, stick to sysvinit and X.

Attached: 7DE62E11-F6DF-4B14-8E03-D3B431D17877.jpg (480x640, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.gnome.org/uraeus/2019/06/24/on-the-road-to-fedora-workstation-31/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a fat slut

brap

MAN THE HARPOONS!

Any proofs what systemd and Weyland hase the NSA backdoors+

It’s pretty obvious. Who will they kill to force Wayland into Debian? Some rando tranny?

that makes a lot of sense, like after you try to fud wayland for months and nobody buys it the next step is to say it's backdoored
that worked for systemd and it's why nobody uses that shit anymore
bravo schizo

More like
> BRABLBLBLLBLBBLLBLBLBLBLLLP

Scads. It’s all over the darknet.

Attached: 178ADF0B-389F-4D1C-A56E-4000863C8BE0.jpg (1440x1799, 167K)

>Weyland

>spelling things properly so the shillbots can insta-reply
Learn to web 3.0 niggerfaggot.

a bit more specific, please.

Poke around a bit on the Urbit chans. If you don’t know them, lurk ~zod two years.

Alternatively there is dark9p and hitler9, lurk.

Thanks based paranoik. Gonna lurk this shit right now.

Look at that fat disgusting pig face and tell me why we should treat her like a human being and not like a dog.

Attached: fatface.png (250x255, 91K)

She’s better than System D or Weyland.

Attached: 0B8C87B6-C428-4366-86EA-9692BE18FA8F.jpg (825x909, 84K)

fatttttt

Bump.

>schizo
Literally only shills say schizo, you might as well wear a gold star faggot.

Attached: AC0070E0-3A3F-49D9-B261-D6385D69FCBE.png (3000x3000, 2.97M)

legit concern here: now that most distros are shifting away from X, what will happen to window managers based on X? Won't we be able to render software after a while?

Post proof system D backdoor. Everyone constantly bitches about sys D. Tell us all here and now how/why it is backdoored.

>most distros are shifting away from X
They aren’t, you’re falling for tranny memes.

See:
You gotta dance, monkey, if you want that banana.

redhat will maintain xorg until at least 2027 (rhel8 eol)
after that it can live with bugfixes only for 40 more years
reminder that wayland is not "redhat owned shit", you can check the people involved in the repos, mailing lists, etc
but the truth is nobody wants to maintain x anymore, wayland was created by x maintainers

thanks for your replies.
So can I sleep sound and safe knowing I can keep loving and using my dwm setup?

sure I'll find information about a backdoor zeroday, that's probably worth literally millions of dollars in the black market, by lurking on schizocord
not to mention if the person who found it was dumb enough to not sell it, they wouldn't be making medium blog posts about it to collect good boy points

>nobody wants to maintain x anymore
You see, here’s your problem. When you use hyperbolic language like this you put yourself as a shill. Nobody likes shills, and your repertoire of convincing language stands out like a pink hairdo and a pussy hat.

Everybody wants to maintain D, see how dumb that sounds? It’s just as dumb as saying nobody wants to maintain it.

Xenocara will become the upstream and as everybody is abandoning Linux outside FAG, X will flourish into the future.

Pathetic.

It's hyperbolic that the current maintainers made a blog post talking about deprecating x.org blogs.gnome.org/uraeus/2019/06/24/on-the-road-to-fedora-workstation-31/ and that the previous maintainers left to start wayland?
I also literally said it's fine to use it for the next 40 years. Maybe that's not good enough for you. Go take your meds.

Yep just ignore wayland like everybody else.

So maybe now you see why the backdoors aren’t going cheap. Venmo me for quicker access. I also happen to know that the NSA actively tries to discover which of their backdoors are being exploited so they can deactivate the one that people learned about and move to an alternative one. Honesty is the best policy but you fags are too Jewed out to ever understand this. Repent and accept Jesus Christ.

As I said, Xenocara will be the upstream. Wayland is still ten years out from being ready for actual use, and that’s if they even bother to fix the backdoors.

Additionally, X is finished. Maintaining software that almost never changes isn’t exactly a burden. MSA slash RedHat just wants to move people onto a new hot mess like they did with SystemD.

Nice gold star again. Or is it your pink triangle? Either way you’re glowing.

I PM'd you on Schizobook, I'd like to buy 7 copies of that backdoor. Clap 6 times to decrypt the message. Be careful because it will self-destruct after 5 seconds.

Bump.

>thread so threatening to the glowkikes that the tranny nod bumplocked it

Again,I will ask post proof of Sysd backdoor. Please, actually try this time. Either provide reputable sources or post directly how you know (screenshots by yourself/other means). If you're going to make a thread, at least make it quality...

See:
Venmo me, you fagtards have a near unlimited budget.

What is the proof? All I see are vacant replies. Are you having issues communicating (via typing on a keyboard)?

I can see you glow.

Much better to keep the backdoors profitable. A massive hack here, a story there, and pretty soon the plan to ditch X is halted as people recoil in horror.

You’re not effective. Hubris will be your downfall. Turn to Jesus Christ, user. Become honest. Love your fellow countrymen, don’t despise us because we’re not locked in a wagey cagey at Meade.

Well the source code is open. Surely you can point to the part in the source code that gives a backdoor

What are you talking about? Speak directly about the topic at hand.
>glow
Thanks? I don't even know. Do you have proof? Please let me know user.

My IQ is 156 which is probably four standard deviations above yours. It’s probably difficult to keep up. Especially when you’re about to have your time of the month.

You should bring an actual man who knows about computers in on this one.

>Just spend your fucking life with other losers discussing inane shit, and maybe you will find the truf, juft fotta look hard enouf.

Look, just because your mom locked you in the basement and has a chute that she throws her leftovers in for you to eat, that doesnt mean you get to act like some cuck when someone asks for proof.

Its very simple, just post evidence. any evidence. Hell, half the people here would eat up any fabricated evidence you shit out.

It's kind of puzzle. You must find the hints in replies and lurk. This guys have a very big problems with how they bring their messages.
I hate cybsec niggers so goddamn much, this is probably why NSA won.

>le high iq
you need to go back

Attached: 1497281993983.jpg (602x709, 67K)

You didn’t dance for me, monkey. And you didn’t Venmo me.

No, no. Just keep flapping your pussy until the blood comes out. Meanwhile I’m analyzing your shitty compiler+code backdoors which probably seemed clever before old Ken let the cat out of the bag a couple decades ago.

Ya ever try compiling software with more than one compiler? Amazing what you find.

Back to Usenet? I never left. I’ve been Internet since before you learned to type, girlfriend.

>inb4: what is sarcasm
>My IQ
Irrelevant.
>your time of the month
I'm a trap. I don't have a time of the month. LOL.
>You should bring an actual man
By biological definition, I am a man. Gonna gib proof or sink lower and lower looking like a slack jawed faggot on big pappa 4chin? haha.

Attached: 1420319665282.png (816x587, 116K)

fight fight fight

The old "being vague to cover up that I don't know shit and have no evidence" shtick. Tiresome

what does it matter if wayland or systemd are backdoored when the nsa have hardware, firmware, and communications backdoors?

Its the new "I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED"

This, the high-chair babies think they can shake their rattles and cry and get results.

It doesn’t work like that. There has been a loss of trust and none of them truly believe in Jesus Christ or even God for that matter. It’s nigh impossible to trust a godless toddler who thinks they can demand a whole jar of cookies right before dinner.

Go to your room and don’t come out even if you have to go potty.

>using a gui

>using a monitor

Because the secret laws passed after 911 only took effect in 2007 or so, making hardware produced before that date immune. It’s why they want to kill the old, light weight systems like X and sysvinit with garbage bloatware and make it intolerable to use those perfectly good machines.

They’re jealous little niggers. And ironically as all nations now know they can’t trust American CPUs the only targets they have left are the US citizens they despise.

These aren’t patriotic Americans defending us from Communism any more. They are long marchers and their kids, plus a smattering of niggers for the quotas.

The national security infrastructure has become a joke.

Attached: 8017E136-9C07-4980-B43A-E2AC5246ECD9.jpg (125x78, 3K)

> posts thumbnails

ITT: schizophrenia caused by Jow Forums

Now you won't even try. It's absurd, really. I asked a simple question and all that was given as a rebuttal was: "silly irrelevant response" this, and: " silly irrelevant response" that. It's sad. The state of things. Just post your findings is all I ask. Yet, you won't. Dithering and crawling about without a single legitimate point to be made.

Again, post directly your findings, otherwise stop spamming. STATE SPECIFICALLY how SysD is backdoor.
Do It Faggot.

Of somebody did that they’d fix it up quick. Plus lots of these backdoors are binary, requiring a compiler which is itself backdoored.

Read Reflections On Trusting Trust.

>won’t fix

wayland and xorg maintainers list has a huge overlap
xorg has 10 times more code on it, most of it is a big pile of spaghetti and it's already installed everywhere
so of course the best way to add a backdoor is to create a fresh new codebase with 1/10 the size, 10 times more eyes on it and protocol binded so you can replace parts of the implementation
take your meds

Try harder.

You use these same words in every attempt to shill for Wayland. You’re doing a terrible job at blending in here.

Your heavy handed approach might fly on Reddit, but around these parts you’re just setting off alarm bells. I find it hilarious that somebody would pay for such sub-normal shillops but they do.

Really sad but I bet you love this sinecure. It’s not like your relative slash boss will write you up for being shit tier. And softly, in the distance, China and Russia chuckle.

go blend your medicine cocktail

How many gold stars can you fit on your striped pajamas? The fact remains that Wayland is backdoored like SystemD.

oh no m8 I think you failed your schizosec, you named the beasts by their true names
the shillbots are coming!

Look at how this faggot shill posts. Notice his usage and grammar. Then look and compare with other threads.

This poster is a shill. His job is to bring down the quality of discourse in order to drive people away from the board. He’s not such a Jew just by accident, it takes years of studying the Talmud or having a hooknose whispering into an ear to achieve this kind of golemry.

Rest assured, if the board starts to like something, this heeb will pop out of the woodwork and be as unpleasant as possible. There is a 100% chance this loser shill has never been married or is divorced. Likely he is also deeply into debt with decades left on the mortgage despite a decent income. And even odds this shill has genital herpes.

Point and laugh at the shill, anons.

Again and again you move to moot points. I simply asked you for proof. You've provided nothing. You moan and groan endlessly without providing anything. When you make a claim about something within reality, it is incumbent upon you to make the case. You haven't. In fact, you haven't done anything. All you do is blather on and on about topics you have no understanding about. If you were knowing of such things, you would have answered my question already (many replies ago), but you haven't.
Stop being a goal post mover and prove what the point of the thread was. Please, stop being a dodgy fuck and give myself and everyone else here an answer to my original response.

For systemd there's multiple privilege escalation and remote code execution (((vulnerabilities))). Wayland is safe and better than X.

Ok, leave aside memes and autism. Systemd is an open source, you're literally can look for backdoors by yourself.
Is there any way, that NSA have been able to cucked us even in that field?

Maybe just a bad design. But ok, i am switching on init.

Bitch you're using Windows 10 we can see your user-agent.

I am right now lying in my comfy bed with my phone, you're dumbfuck.

Attached: 15518996308461.jpg (604x453, 48K)

I omit word to larp as dumbfuck.

that's a big fuckin' moogle

I would happily do some penetration testing to find her backdoor.

Attached: tumblr_njg6yz6fu91u705m2o1_1280.jpg (1200x1600, 386K)

Avoidance is what I get at this point. Just provide a simple answer to the question. You won't because you have none. Run out of things to say? Tired of dodging the question? Then answer promptly and directly...That's all I ever asked. Could you? Please?

all they have to do is not eat too much and they can't even do THAT

PLEASE?! Practically begging at this point. Give me (us) something at this point. C'mon! You must have something? You've been bitching all night after all...

I'm at the club. Fuck niggers.

Bugs are enough reason not to use that trash, I agree is pushed unreasonably hard.

>all you had to do was pick your own cotton.

>Turn to Jesus Christ, user
>My IQ is 156

Lol. How can clever guy bealive into God on the cloud? It's completely strange for me. Another trap/post-op MtF transgender/ with a senior grade in one S&P company

>Bugs are enough reason not to use that trash, I agree is pushed unreasonably hard.

I tryied to use wayland and can't. To buggy :(

>desperate microsoft pajeet only has 'shill' in his dictionary

All baited by this retard

put a bell on that cow

Here at least two different persons. I'm author of third post. I've not wrote other two.

can you elaborate

I think he means you all got baited by the high iq meme man

sex

I would drink her cow milk.

have

based schizo

Those faat feet

it's called a hoof you racist

Err you guys do know xwayland is a thing right? Xorg isn't the only X server. The only change is that Xorg manages hardware as well, but less so now that there's the modern Linux kernel DRI related infrastructure available. My understanding is wayland is a simpler system to just handle input and compose windows together via an API and that doesn't include a network protocol that bearly sees any use. The performance of the X protocol has always been bad and is now more a collection of hacks than any cohesive system.

is xwayland the same speed or faster than xorg?
what are the benefits over xorg?

too fat. i bet this is what some of you fucking virgins consider “thicc” though

she's definitely past thicc and into early fat territory