I installed A/UX. What do?

I installed A/UX. What do?

Attached: QuadraAUX.jpg (1920x1440, 538K)

set up bbs

welcome brother

Attached: macssh.jpg (1632x1224, 844K)

Compile all your utilities to the newest versions so you don’t get computer AIDS.

this

>taking a photo of your screen

>implying I care enough to do a screenshot and then copy it over to a system to post here

Attached: vlcsnap-error613.png (1920x1090, 629K)

Too much work especially if he doesn't have it connected to a network.

I always wondered if you could use System 7 extensions like Kaleidoscope or Decor on A/UX. That was one of the main reasons I didn't run it on my 700 while I had it going.

Attached: quadra700.jpg (3264x1629, 418K)

You Kinda can, it's got some extensions. I loaded in AfterDark with no issues, but i definitely prefer 8.1 over it

Attached: macos81.jpg (1920x1440, 477K)

I think AD was one I was particularly concerned about. It was a long time ago. Do you dual-boot it with 8.1? Never thought of just doing that I got another 700 last year and threw a 1 GB SCSI disk in it to use as an A/UX machine.

>What do?
do more productive work than apple fags did way back then?

Yep, it's dual booted

And not have Type 0 errors and bombs every minute? Nah

But A/UX was an Apple product that Apple sold only to run on Apple systems?

whats that shadowgate game?

Like anything else Apple made?

It's Shadowgate. Classic game.

Attached: shadow.jpg (1920x1440, 586K)

>productive work
He Schlomo, you use this signature gold star shill phrase almost every time you post. Was it audience tested as persuasive or do you just have a very limited vernacular?

hardly any apple faggots back then knew about this shit or even had it.
> triggered
stay mad, cuck. those machines were fucking cancer without unix. lmao.

68k for life faggot.

Just like hardly any PC faggots back then knew about anything other than DOS or Shitdowns 3.x, I'm still not really sure what your point is. A/UX was standard on most WGS configurations while consumers still used braindead but compatible operating systems as they always did back then.

That game is incredibly frustrating but quite fun if you like the genre. It was also amazing to see when it was new.

Look at how this faggot shill posts. Notice his usage and grammar. Then look and compare with other threads.

This poster is a shill. His job is to bring down the quality of discourse in order to drive people away from the board. He’s not such a Jew just by accident, it takes years of studying the Talmud or having a hooknose whispering into an ear to achieve this kind of golemry.

Rest assured, if the board starts to like something, this heeb will pop out of the woodwork and be as unpleasant as possible. There is a 100% chance this loser shill has never been married or is divorced. Likely he is also deeply into debt with decades left on the mortgage despite a decent income. And even odds this shill has genital herpes.

Point and laugh at the shill, anons.

get openbsd for the NXP 68000

*netbsd
downstream fork abandoned ages ago

I really wished that the source code for the Macintosh Toolbox and Early 6.x/7.x got released by Apple. We'd see much like an Amiga/Commodore level of vintage support

Attached: aa0.png (600x331, 336K)

Apple literally deleted much of it on Steve’s order.

It's not like people can't still reverse it, there are tools out there that allow for de-compiling 68k into C as well.
Never heard of that, where did you read it?

>Never heard of that, where did you read it?
He didn't read it; he just made it up.

>DOS
came with every pc, it didn't come with every mac. you mac toddlers are so adorable.. and fucking computer illiterate.

Look at that picture ( ) very carefully.

Check out mine again too, it's annoying as shit even if you're networked.

My friend Darin was the programmer of that game. I always liked the NES port better but I never told him

I played the fuck out of Shadowgate when I was around 10 years old. I would get stuck for weeks at a time and methodically try every combination of object and environment in every room. Never could beat it and I don't even know if I got close.

bump

> What do?
Show some screenshots.
I'm specifically interested in the GUI that generates CLI commands + parameters.
Also try how X11 apps work.

>se/30
extremely based+flagshippilled

SE/30 is my favorite

Do you think he still cares?

Attached: neofetch_2_detail.jpg (1024x752, 112K)

Nigger, that's comfy as fuck

post output of time ./neofetch

inb4 5 hours 34 seconds

Must be nearly half-way done by now?

kek