Is jewgle behind this?

Is jewgle behind this?

Attached: SP.png (720x770, 53K)

Attached: 1541175245729.png (960x532, 16K)

This can't be real.

still better results than goolge

Now that start page is ruined, what is the best alternative?

aaand back to ddg I go.

Attached: 37e6fabb0ebb657bbc251d4004d541689d47f1fef36290392d0fc0f19828f24c.jpg (255x205, 12K)

none. Technology and the industrial revolution was a mistake.

YaCy

Its dogshit. There exists no real alternative.

The power of free market. Capitalism da best

so make your own you lazy communist faggot.

fuck communism and fuck you

Lately I've been finding hard to search for specific stuff, like say a fork of a specific motorcycle of year x, this seemed such an easy task before that it made me question if it was me getting old or was the search engine really shit. I've been using startpage for more than a year but only noticed this now, I've even started using google more in desperation. Same shit, search is all fucked up, it's all comercial sites, shitty comercial sites that lead to nothing, fucking instagram and pinterest, that's it.

I used to do SEO some years back, with ppd and fake Visual Basic hacks kek but this is just absolutely disgusting

Attached: sopa.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Oh, my apologies. Make your own if you want it your way, lazy faggot.

Attached: 6082421A421A476D9464D6D5D311BA3D.jpg (229x220, 10K)

>aaand back to ddg I go.
Why?

How is it ruined? It's not even server downtime, they just have more users than before. Hell, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter were inoperable for half a day almost just a few days ago.

QWANT, their one of the few privacy respecting search engines that still use their own index

they don't use google results.

Not sure how that's a real benefit. If those infographics are anything to believe, there's less reasons to trust DuckDuckGo.

searx, everything else is centralized botnet

no money is given to google js the benefit.

reminder that google removed direct links to images exactly because they wanted to shill pinterest. Now google images fully consist of pinterest, giphy, several the same websites on different domains, photostocks and scam.
Also don't forget about the very same articles about shit you are looking for on shitty media websites without any links to the studies or any proves at all, and "20 tips & tricks" written by a pajeet for any technological subject you are looking for.
My search is now limited to several websites: wikipedia, stackoverflow, several boards, several trackers, libgen/sci-hub and unironically reddit. If I look for something on reddit I usually find whatever I am looking for because it is written by a human, not by copywriter faggot who pays pajeets moni to get his website to the first line in the googel query.
If I don't point to the websites above I can't find a shit, I step in hell and suffer. I'm not sure who really ruined search engine, the googel itself or monkeys who abuse it.

Attached: Tsoi.png (783x866, 47K)

>their own index
You mean Bing's index

they use bing

Why does people use DDG when it is clearly as botnety as google?

searx

>eurocucks and amerifucks are literally beating for the second place
lmau

Attached: orig.png (250x250, 19K)

*capchas your path*
heh nothing personal

I believe even more people are switching away from google now that its common knowledge (its recently been on national TV news programs) that google manipulates search results to further their political agenda, and censors/silences views that don't align with their own. I have now switched my browser homepage to Bing instead of google. I don't have hard evidence that people are moving away from google services, but I know if im doing it, other people probably are as well.
tl;dr : maybe startpage servers are busy because more people are using startpage

Attached: fuck jannies.webm (960x540, 700K)

Attached: 1561395993105.jpg (750x717, 59K)

Only sensible option if you're white

>eavsdrops your ass
Heh, nothin' personnel

Reminder that all search engines Jow Forums shills are absolute shit. Get a job.

Attached: fuck your third world search engines.png (2070x876, 253K)

Yandex is simply perfect for reverse image searching and image searching in general. I dunno how they managed to beat Google in this front but they fucking did.

>Qwant supports article 13
no thanks.

They also have their own crawler.

and their results are fucking trash.

>Valuing convenience over privacy

pure autism.

>Valuing privacy over convenience
What the hell are you even here then?

>java
how is ram use?

>being the meme

Attached: gnu car.jpg (576x382, 69K)