Which is the least bluepilled major?

Which is the least bluepilled major?
>CS
>CE
>EE
>Networking
>Infosec

Attached: catt-small-300-232.jpg (300x232, 18K)

Choosing to study something out of personal interest.

Can't get hired if you do that though.

EE. It's difficult so there's a tard filter

Probably the engineering ones. However, as much as Jow Forums likes to shit on it, CS is the most versatile. At my job, I work with EEs and we do the exact same job for the same pay. However, they seem pigeonholed into our domain while the CS guys have worked in many different areas of tech.

Based.
Fuck the trannies and waamen.
Only smart people with critical thinking are there.

you really are an idiot arent you

If you don't enjoy doing at least one of those listed in your freetime then you're a total brainlet

CS + Math dual major

I'm finishing my PhD in EE and I'm getting rekt because muh overskill.
Even got a rejection because "my background doesn't show the necessary programming skills to be an engineer", without getting to do a programming interview.
Feels bad man.
Should have invested in Bitcoin back in the days instead of shitposting on desktop threads.

Attached: amBZrpo.jpg (459x436, 51K)

whattabout cis

>PhD in EE
why?

Attached: fa5.png (192x187, 88K)

Networking

I dunno. It's comfy. At least while it lasted. Now I'm getting JUSTed. Probably gonna work at some venture startup or something.

Why is it justed now. What's happening?

Can I get a degree in shitposting?

You're already bluepilled beyond all reason.
Redpill === NEET

Because I'm finally looking for a job. And I'm either getting the "you're overqualified :^)" meme or they complain about my lack of working experience.
Maybe my fault for not setting up a portfolio on the side but yeah, JUST

Not exactly. 3rd year EE, still a fuckin huge number of tards who think they can wiggle their dicks because they "know their shit" when everyone and their mother knows they are retarded as fuck.

telecom engineering

That would be journalism.

Statistics and Mathematics. Not one or the other, but both. If you can code you can pretty much jump into any domain you want. Plus it's perfect for getting the highest paying jobs straight out of undergrad.

If you don't want to be a code monkey, EE/CE

Kek

Attached: heh.jpg (1080x1038, 182K)

I've been thinking about this. I'm finishing my cs master soon and will start working. I want to try math bachelor besides working. It's not like I have a gf to spend my time with anyways, might as well use the time to study math.

Aren't you supposed to work with companies during your PhD as part of some company/uni project? All the PhD guys in my uni got a job easily mostly because they already worked with companies like Siemens and so on.

Infosec > networking > EE >>>>> CS >>> CE

This is on a basis of being employable and not hating your job by the way

Thinking about getting into cyber security even though I have no prior history or knowledge of it. Do you Jow Forumsuys endorse this move?

Attached: 28875F36-DA50-4DA2-993B-49607DC06353.jpg (695x452, 34K)

I raffed

Seems like a comfy job at the company I'm working for. I want to get into it. They really value CISSP.

this.
All other posters are retarded neets or code monkey.
I like graphic design, animu and cooking.
So be a graphic designer, which income is really bad and overflowed with sjw retards.
Be animator, not good enough and see 1.
Be a cook, see 1.

(YOU) need some interest in your job but not 100%.
Yeah lets code at work, i´m at home lets code, lets code in your dream. Gl at your burn out

Finance

But I feel like you need a background for it ya know? Or do you think you can just get into a college degree program and that’s about all you’d need at the same time though.

Not interested in a professorship? most of the EE / CS professors from my school make bank because they are on advisory boards and they do consulting.

Also: if you have a PhD in EE, I would bet my left nut that you can learn how to program very competently reasonably quickly. I'm surprised you don't have a lot of experience since you're an EE PhD...

EE is an unbelievably wide field these days. Lots of it has nothing to with with standard "coding".

I don't get how you can do infosec properly without a good CS or CpE background.

Let me break down the obvious for you user.
The poster is observing that EE is hard, so OP is probably smart. Coding on the other hand, is relatively easy to get started in. Therefore, he should be able to apply his work ethic and intelligence to get into coding. This, combined with the smart looking degree should help him land a job.

Does this help you user?

EEs produce the shittiest hacked together code. It's like they're oblivious to modern software development standards.

Anecdotally my IT Management MSc offers security as a speciality and I'm probably going with it

Networking has the least trannies, CS has the most

That's probably why a lot bug bounty hunters can't even code.

Infosec and networking are saturated, you are all gonna starve.

Maths, Statistics and Data Science is where the most unsatisfied demand is. (and thus higher wages)

Attached: Data-Scientist-4.jpg (774x1442, 303K)

Like CS grads even can. I have like a year at least until I specialize anyway

All colleges are bluepilled
In fact they exist to bluepill young adults and scan them out of money

literally every single math grad i know that doesn't wanna go into research or software dev is panicking about their career now that they have almost finished their masters

Applied Math

I can't decide between so many majors: CE, EE, ECSE, NE, or just straight up physics. Should I just do one of the engineering ones and then dual major in physics?

why are there so many Poos asking how to be a DS in youtube? are they going to shit this field like they did with web development?

Depends entirely on what you want field you hope to get into

*on what field

>I'm surprised you don't have a lot of experience since you're an EE PhD...
I was replying to this part, you fucking dunce. And you think you're smart. Hilarious.

Nothing is more depressing than someone with a set of innate passions who has them ruined because someone (government, parents. etc) indoctrinated them that something that was alien to them is what they need to spend years of their life doing

My gf spent 6 years studying economics because her family and society told her that was the 'right thing to do' and getting a masters degree in it and got burned out in like 3 years and now has an unrelated job that pays less than if she had studied something in humanities that she actually cared about

Many such cases. Sad. I'm also assuming you're probably female. Good luck

networking, mainly because all the cucks are doing cs and infosec

InfoSec is far from saturated. It has that appearance because there are no entry level InfoSec roles. (None worth while at least.) DESU most of the candidates I see are incompetent toolbags. If I meet another "pentester" that specializes in scanning I'm going to lose my shit.

If any of you fucks want to transition into InfoSec, make sure you have reached the next level in your current path. The best security engineers are mid-career SDEs, SREs, SysAdmins, and NetEngs.

An addendum to this, I think InfoSec is probably the most red-pilled IT field. I think this has a lot to do with the data driven mindset that most security engineers have. We don't give a shit about your demographic. I have yet to meet an SJW type in security.

>You must work at a job that you hate.
Go scrub toilets then, bitch.