Could this be the next soiboi thing? i think it's too cheap to become a next status symbol

could this be the next soiboi thing? i think it's too cheap to become a next status symbol.

Attached: Itsok.png (1360x1326, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/AudioQuest-Diamond-6-56-Braided-Cable/dp/B003CT2A2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>could this be the next soiboi thing?
It already is.

really? haven't seen myself

I wanna shag a health goth thot.

I can understand making a decent device for playing back old formats, but trying to advertise those formats as being relevant now is just absurd.

one good thing about old technology is it's limits. nowadays you can endlessly stream shit from the internet and music easily loses its meaning and becomes just a noise. with cassettes you probably want only the good shit with you.

>is absurd
Welcome to audiophilia.
Enjoy your stay.

I understand that sentiment, but you could just make a playlist instead.

>using a shitty analog format that also gets compressed via bluetooth
>audiophilia
people seem to confuse audiophilia with stupid people buying expensive old tech to feel better than the rest

That's literally audiophilia.

amazon.com/AudioQuest-Diamond-6-56-Braided-Cable/dp/B003CT2A2M

For me, it's USB 3.0 Laser Disc

Attached: The-Domesday-Duplicator-3_0.jpg (2560x1707, 983K)

>but trying to advertise those formats as being relevant now is just absurd
it's kind of semi-relevant because of bandcamp artists releasing music on tape, when i saw this new tape-player i assumed it's being targeted towards those people

That is audiophilia.

Most bands release or cassette again now, even if it's a limited release

>An audiophile is a person who is enthusiastic about high-fidelity sound reproduction
>high-fidelity sound reproduction
casette players with bluetooth are the exact opposite of hi-fi

>The 12 dollar Byron Statics cassette player on Amazon also looks very similar,
>It’s Ok plays only the most common type 1 cassette tape.
>It’s OK is a MONO cassette player
>$75 + Shipping

Hmm...

They're actually bringing back cassette tapes ?
Soibois are retarded enough to buy ?
What a time to be alive.

>Most bands
maybe if you only listen to the most popular trash

So is record.

No. An audiophile is someone who doesn't actually enjoy music but likes to brag how expensive his setup is on a couple of select forums of other people with the same mental disorder.

Funny thing is most of them are in their 40s and 50s and any neurologists will tell you having headhpones capable of reproducing more than 20 to 20KHz shouldn't be your concern when your ears have deteriorated to barely hearing 100 to 18.5K.

Actually it's the other way around, the unpopular stuff has the cassette and vinyl only releases

Yeah but I assume they don't release on cassette exclusively. It's hardly the best quality, especially if they're not using the fancier tapes and noise reduction techniques. Plus, like any analog format, it will eventually wear down with use. I don't see any reason to buy music on tape over a DRM-free, high-quality version or a CD you can rip losslessly.

Because you usually get a bandcamp download code with it, so you get the cool tape with the physical artwork and the high quality digital copy

>It’s OK is a MONO cassette player
What a joke.

Local artists still release shit on tape if they're just starting out and are crazy poor

>barely hearing 100 to 18.5K.
You're basically lucky if you still hear above 16k at 30, let alone 40/50.

That doesn't make the format relevant.

no. the stuff that's popular but pretends it's underground gets alternate media releases. the stuff that's actually not popular does not.

So they don't sell any music at all? So hardcore and underground

b-but it has blinking led indicating bluetooth is enabled!

Too many mongs only listen with their shitty phone speaker, why would they need anything more than one channel audio? Stereo is sooo boomer tier.

Fuck bugpeople for even attempting to make this a thing. Cassettes were pure shit.