It's just work

It's just work

Attached: Untitled.png (1280x1024, 518K)

so does linux
and linux is becoming it
because the core of win 10 is a deteriorated mess
they are moving to linux, fast, because their software is unviable.

Works**
Dilate

Fuck Trannyx

Attached: kdenliveComparison.png (1920x1080, 593K)

>not LTSC
[email protected]

Attached: 1561676119278.png (1920x1080, 90K)

I don't trust anyone with broken English. Learning English is extremely easy. Your inability to speak and type English correctly is a sign of room temperature IQ.

If you are unable to learn a second language correctly, it is more than likely you are also unable to code and perform other tasks requiring higher brain functioning. Thus I wouldn't trust your OS suggestions either.

I resent you Pajeet scum for making the rest of us ESL speakers look bad. Please die in a fire nigger.

Attached: 1560143495550.jpg (600x479, 58K)

>look, this guy has other priorities in life, let's point and laugh at him!

>language
>not a priority

You're right. Sorry about that, I'll try to get better at it when I get some free time.

>so does linux

wrong

There's nothing wrong with his English. He's saying Win10 is just work. It's a lot of work to get it working properly.

and its pretty

Attached: pretty.webm (350x268, 550K)

>It's just work
indeed

What kind of work?

Attached: 1539506291835.jpg (480x398, 24K)

>install
>no connection
>600x400
>have to use another computer to download NIC drivers
>then spend a whole bunch of time searching for the rest of the drivers on the internet
>reboot a bunch of time during the process
>finally over, try to connect bluetooth speaker
>audio won’t play
>try to repair the speaker
>bluescreen
yeah, never again

>it just works
Not
>it's just works

t. ESL as

Why you do Ukraine like that?

>ukraine

jelly on literally the best country on Earth.

windows 10 has default drivers for everything built in
you're thinking of windows 7 based retard

i believe you wanted to say gnu+linux

>>LTSC is bettur!!!1
>install
>go into services, in safe mode
>try to disable the windows medic thing as administrator
>acess is denied
>try to disable the remote protocol call service
>doesn't even give you the option to disable it
It's also botnet.

run almost entirely by literal ethnic jews

retard

Name calling is not an argument.
If I'm such a retard because you see that I'm doing something wrong, point it out and propose a better solution.

retard

RPC is a dependency for other system critical services isn't it? Maybe that's why they won't let you disable it

anyone know how to make the taskbar as small as possible? I'm using small icons and it just hurts looking at all the empty margins.

>room temperature IQ
Nice one mate, almost made me laugh. Medium-tier bait though, I would say.

Imagine trying to post on a technology forum about operating systems when you can't even save an image correctly.

installing gentoo

But what about the Windows (((Medic))) service? It's just for reenabling shit.

desu I know lots of ppl that have lived their entire lives in places like california in the US and toronto in canada and are like in their mid-late 30s and their english is still somehow shit.

How come I need half the performance to do the same tasks the same speed on a Mac?

unless you try installing linux from scratch or gentoo you're basically good. Even arch isn't that hard to install ppl just make it seem hard cuz you don't have muh GUI by default, otherwise, theoretically arch just werks, you just have to learn how to use the terminal and you're good to go to do anything; since there's a CLI tool for literally anything you can imagine (even video and image editing). So stop being a lazy faggot and start improving yourself so you can benefit from linux

>california
>speaking english
user, I...

Attached: miyamoto hmmusashi.png (746x233, 206K)

let me guess, your native tongue is indo evropean, probably a west germanic one

The flat style of 10 is so ugly.