Got one of these for free, friend bought more than he could use. Are they any good?

Got one of these for free, friend bought more than he could use. Are they any good?

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_curtissilver_files_2017_04_HAG.jpg (960x961, 125K)

Respond or I will turn your wices into cuckqueans

I think it was designed for americans

What the fuck is it first off

>Are they any good?
nigger go and fucking sit in it and decide it yourself.

they are made for elevation desks, but they are certainly better than any gaming chair that's for sure.

It's a chair.
I did. It was comfy enough. But the same could be said of tons of shitty chairs. It's supposedly good for posture, but I can never tell what ergonomic products are actually good and which are chiropractor tier fraudery

>GUIZ I BOUGHT A FREE IS IT GOOOD?

Aren't those made to seat while getting fucked in the ass?

What is the problem? It's still gonna take up space and if it's a complete meme it could be bad for my back. Is it that strange to wanna know what I got my hands on, even if it's free?

Even if you don't have an elevation desk?

just sit for a couple days and see if it hurts your back. if it doesn't and you don't have anything to complain, then it should suffice your needs

>how can I tell if a chair is good?
>maybe I should sit on it and see for myself
>FUCK THAT I'LL JUST ASK SOME AUTISTS ON THE INTERNET

There are some other circumstances, other chairs were available, although in a considerably lower price range (but more orthodox)

b-but what if Jow Forums doesn't like my chair and calls me reddit?
i'll never be able to hang on with my friends on Jow Forums from the shame

Just sit on it you retard for several hours and answer yourself is it comfier than other chairs

I mean, that seems like a good incentive not to respond. Unless you're especially ugly.

Infidelity is a sin

>bike seat crotch bar

Is this for women and eunuchs?

Attached: 8695cd17dc2ee8c49eba262544c19086519ec757710e2f40a087d6ede3c2cdb9_1.jpg (511x780, 73K)

This is Jow Forums, why would real men be relevant? Of course I'm a "girl" just like everyone else in the thread

Completely wrong, gaming chairs despite looking retarded aren't a meme and encourage good posture

Your dick doesn't exactly hang off normal chairs either