They're making us do their work for FREE

Attached: caughtcha.jpg (1165x1058, 196K)

>their work
Who are they?

Nobody is making you do anything. Just stop posting, your opinions are shit anyway.

>they're making us
Are they? ;^)

training AI that will be our inevitable replacement and destruction. The AI that is currently censoring people and manipulating search results will be fucking you up in the near future.

Buy a pass goy-kun
Prease understandu

some of these captchas are getting ridiculous, I swear I have to answer like 10 of them in a row now

just switch to chrome and turn off your adblocker. make sure you're logged into your google account too. tee hee.

Fuck google. don't even joke about this there are retards dumb enough to suck googles cock if they get any kind of incentive or encouragement.

Use kuroba or 4chanx with noscript captcha. Using privacy.resistFingerprinting makes captchas harder. Disable it if you want it to be easier. It literally always take me 1 try. No fading captchas.

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-093849.jpg (1080x2032, 603K)

based google forcing hordes of neets to work for free with their worthless time

>open captcha
>click headphones
>literally three words to write

how the fuck am I supossed to buy one if I don't use cryptoconcurrency

Posting this just so I can complete the captcha. Based Google. I, for one, welcome our SJW AI overlords.

>captcha tracks you now
if you have fanboys enhanced tracking list enabled in ublock its going to break captcha since it fucking tracks you now

Lately using noscript forces me to "copy & paste a code" after completing the captcha and it's really fucking inconvenient I'd rather fill out 3 captchas
Not sure why this sometimes happens and sometimes doesn't

If we're actually training the AI, how does it know which pictures are correct? How does it even select which pictures to show?

Attached: 56226316_2088106681487708_4057445040942847835_n.jpg (766x919, 79K)

>Using privacy.resistFingerprinting makes captchas harder.
I just turned it on and it made captchas way easier

why does it demand pictures of hydrants
jewgle is run by dogs

Some pics are there as ground truth, and pics are probably selected by probability of being whatever it's training.

if it asks you to select fire hydrants in the picture, but there aren't any, that means it doesn't know what the image contains. so just click some random tiles and fart google in the face

You are working for the spam prevention service they are providing tho

Anyone calculated how many captcha Jow Forums has solved since it was implemented? I suspect Jow Forums alone solves more than any of the larger companies does on daily basis

you play
YOU PAY

Attached: 02.jpg (500x461, 86K)

employees of google.

Attached: Coincidence+brilgreenbig3see+more+comics+visitbig3brilgreenbig3+httpredpanelscom+big3_3405c9_5967992 (780x800, 147K)

Quick calculation here. 1 million posts per day average x 9 years of Jow Forums using the service = ~3(floor) billion.

Google recaptcha states they have ~100 million solves per day. So Jow Forums uses 1% of the server capacity.

>Jow Forums will ignore this

Attached: 1562425225505.png (512x148, 14K)

I was banned for posting this

Attached: 4chan captcha.webm (1200x800, 2.26M)

>fading captcha
I stop posting if they ever show up

Attached: 1541982186018.jpg (342x245, 14K)

I used to do the same. But I gave in to botnet and I now use chrome for Jow Forums. For everything else I use firefox.

don't be so paranoid, user. embrace botnet xD

>I stop posting if they ever show up
Good goyim. When we tell you to shut up you do as you are told. NEVER click the headphone button and use the audio capchas because they don't train out AI and can be easily be automatically solved by plugins.

buster doesn't work now

i meant the private ones.

How does Chrome stop captchas? I've been on Firefox for so long.
Also what's up with getting captcha approved automatically? I rarely get it.

as I said, I use default chrome without any addons, only for Jow Forums, it give me one captcha and sometimes even approves captchas automatically for multiple posts.

I started getting literally 10 minutes of captchas on firefox like 2 days ago and now I have to post on chrome if I want to actually post

Firefox with 4chanx and noscript captcha works for me. No fading captchas ever.

>pay-to-shitpost

So I guess it's not just me

google has a "trust factor" that makes captchas harder or easier depending on a variety of factors. so if you're blocking certain things, not running scripts, on a known vpn, private browsing, have a weird client string or OS, etc "it just so happens" that they'll make captchas harder for you.
logged into a google account, running chrome, with no adblocker or addons on windows? that's a good little boy, good good good boy, you get the easy captchas.

it is the same as when you had to read words. One word was generated where it knew what it was supposed to read. This was used to verify you are a human. The other readable word was a word their OCR couldn't identify. So you solved/ the "hard" word and then you could write anythg and it accepted it.

Same goes for the pictures. In these 9 pictures are pictures where google is sure there are the things inside you should click on. These are used to verify you are human. And then there is one picture (or maybe more) where you say this is it too.

I just bought one with my actual credentials, lmao. Why are you scared?

based

>4channel
>PayPal
Is it really that hard for you spergs to understand?

based and redpilled
Anyway, do not post at night in europe because Commiefornia is awake then and mods are much more trigger happy. If you want to post stuff that may be offensive but is not illegal do it during european prime time.

Attached: 1559870144851.jpg (864x864, 150K)

noted

Attached: 1562182235281.gif (699x576, 3.14M)

Use the fallback captcha and this shit doesn't happen. I haven't had to do more than one captcha per post since I switched. 4chanx has the option but I'm sure there are other ways.

yesterday i got banned for 1 hour for posting pic related, even though it is not offensive. I am just not going to post during the night at all.

Attached: 1562318289592.jpg (225x225, 9K)

this is what happens to me now, I get like 5-10 captchas and then when google is finally happy that I've been a good boy it tells me I typed in my catpcha wrong and gives me another 5-10 captchas

put money on ground and yell at computer

>just use chrome and turn off your adblocker
wp google

>the ending

Attached: 1508792451587.gif (295x270, 1.86M)

Haha don't post then

>tell people how to avoid fading captchas and how to get easy ones every time
>people are still using fading captchas and bitching about them
fuck you guys are retarded

this thread should have never made it past this comment

I wish no script captcha would work for me

test

clear your cookies

>for FREE

You guys get captchas? I never have to answer them, just check em.

>unironically posting on 4chinz

Attached: 1529543952700.jpg (500x375, 18K)

Attached: honkhonk.jpg (710x520, 70K)

hirohito needs to move on to based iconcaptcha

Attached: 1498662595_bezyfcykmyannyy.jpg (450x306, 33K)

>that's a good little boy, good good good boy
T-thank you m-mistress.

Attached: 1556966359733.png (3801x3759, 2.34M)

no I want my mommy

Attached: meme.jpg_large.jpg (284x677, 62K)

Turn on no-js captcha in 4chanX

Only has to be done once and never fading

Funnily enough, I'm getting none since I stumped up my $20.

Because there are two or three that it's sure of, and another one or two that it's not sure of - these are the images you're training it with.

i miss text captchas

me too, I used to be able to keep my hands on the keyboard the entire time

test

get a pass