TEST YOUR PRIVACY

ITT: We test our security using
recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v3-request-scores.php

This applet uses ReCaptcha’s future API in which Google won’t even let you click “I’m not a robot” and click the pictures anymore. Instead, if you have a score below a certain value, you are literally unable to post on the Internet.

This score ranges from 0 to 1, with 0 (empirically, “0.1”) suggesting that Google has almost no idea who you are, and a score of 1.0 (empirically, “0.9”) suggesting that Google knows literally everything they could ever want to know about you.
Here, the lower the value, the higher your security. Unfortunately, if your score returns with the “THRESHOLD NOT MET” tag, your days of posting on Jow Forums anonymously are numbered.

Go.

Attached: E17DD81D-1B38-43F1-A55F-F681B8558362.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Pic related, from my phone.
I would post my 0.1 score from Icecat, but as many of you know, Google has BLOCKED Icecat posters from using Jow Forums as well as other strict reCaptcha form sites.

Attached: 926CCEC3-E0C9-4560-B98D-C103511DD370.png (1125x2436, 524K)

0.7 on normal browser
0.1 on tor browser

"score": 0.1

"score": 0.3,
"action": "examples/v3scores",
"error-codes": [
"score-threshold-not-met"

okay then

>Instead, if you have a score below a certain value, you are literally unable to post on the Internet.
I've experienced this. Had to make a new google account to be able to use captchas again.
>0.9

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-121054_Firefox.jpg (1080x2032, 543K)

0.1 on my firefox where I can basically no longer post because I get hundreds of captchas, 0.7 on chromium lol

Retards, I post just fine and my score was 0.1

Did you at least bother to read the url? It's a demo, you fags aka it's not in effect yet

I've experienced where they've throttled my ability to use the internet is what I meant.

just disable ublock
I got 0.1 with ublock enabled and 0.9 with ublock disabled on chrome with my main account logged in
it is probably another for google to force people to disable adblock without removing them from the chrome store

>0.1
>In Chrome

Attached: 2 cat!.jpg (625x562, 55K)

The script didn't load. Do I win?

good goy

b-but I use waterfox and DDG

Attached: Capture.png (391x183, 7K)

>0.7 with the bare minimum scripts enabled to run the recaptcha
>Even logged into multiple google accounts with youtube open in a tab
I'm fine with that. It's their job to get me to a 0.9 so if I'm keeping them at "we kinda know who you are", likely entirely through being logged into multiple accounts, then I'm confusing their tracking sufficiently.

now i know why i have to fill 30 captchas to post

It's because you aren't using noscript captcha
t. 0.1

Ip address might be a factor if it wasn't used in spam and such things

still a 0.9 with VPN on. Think im fucked.

0.9 I stopped caring a long time ago

>My score was 0.3
>On mobile
>ironically using incognito

My score went from 0.9 to 0.1 just by switching on my Avast SecureLine VPN ™ to optimal location (so not even disguising my country) and running the test on a Firefox private window.
Looks like Google is pretty easy to dodge.

Attached: i[1].jpg (360x320, 12K)

>0.7 on Chrome
>0.9 on Firefox
Niggers lied to me

bromite

Attached: Screenshot_Bromite_20190706-152611.png (1080x1920, 245K)

explain this I think you don't understand the test or the software

>refresh
>refresh
something is wrong with this test