Im gunna die a virgin

im gunna die a virgin

Attached: 1540692240181.jpg (576x635, 127K)

Go to a run n tug. Pay extra for peeƱor in vagoo.

*rub

Just get a high priced hooker.

i'd rather be a virgin than a john

Attached: 5ea2ba13248b98dace59d959d31ba0de16d27dc029a314ede7046dffdf114058.jpg (405x431, 36K)

>that chris chan attitude
I'm hoping you're not 30 yet.

At least you arent alone nibba

Attached: 1537093400240.jpg (690x713, 31K)

What's the point of paying for sex? What am I going to get out of that? Might as well just jerk my dick.

I live completely alone.

>What am I going to get out of that?
Sex.

>What's the point
Desperation, I would imagine.

Well, maybe being a virgin isn't so bad after all, because there is no way I'd ever waste money on a prostitute. Sex must put some sort of demon in your head, I can't even imagine why anyone would do this.

Why even bother having sex at all when you can just jerk off? Hmmm?

Im gonna die miserable

Attached: 1544833867347.jpg (1000x1000, 216K)

I'll be honest, I've not done so either. But that's more out of fear of disease than anything else.

Intimacy and validation tbhfamalam.
Well, it doesn't matter if you have a STD if you can't get laid anyways. No one is going to see your rotten penis. If you are cool with pounding a husk of a human being that has been filled with hundreds upon hundreds of dicks, go for it.

Ah now, this is interesting. I always meant to ask the incels about this one.
>hate the chads for having sex with the stacies
>wouldn't actually want sex with the stacies because of all the dick they've caught
So why care about the Chads stealing getting all the Stacies in the first place?
I'm not jealous when I see a dog fucking a coffee table.

I am not jealous of the Chads. Every "Chad" I've known is a miserable bastard that had his life completely destroyed by women. That being said, I don't particularly endorse how they enable this behavior.

Fair enough.
So, what's your issue? The autism? Super ugly?

>The autism?
Pretty much, I'm not exactly a looker either, but it's mainly my inability to socialize that holds me back I think. Not like I have standards as far as looks go. I'm ascending to wizardhood in less than a year so there really isn't any turning back now. If it hasn't happened by now it isn't going to ever happen.

Gotcha. Well, I'll do you the courtesy of not bothering with a 'just be yourself'. You know your issues by this point.

I found Schopenhauer to be life affirming. He has a lot of interesting things to say about aesthetics and how to organize a miserable existence into something that is at least bearable.

Attached: 1545432302982.gif (341x418, 12K)