Ryzen 5 3600 early benchmark

>has shittons of programs open in the background and still BTFO the i9 9900k stock for stock

Attached: lNqmwkn.jpg (1920x1080, 626K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/lNqmwkn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

delid dis

Wait what 195 SC score at 3.6GHz?????????????????????????

imgur.com/lNqmwkn

Don't forget the fucked up BIOS and RAM running at 2133Mhz.
What an absolute beast of a CPU and this is the shit tier one of the lineup. Just imagine these at 4.7GHz or possibly even higher.

It was running at 4.2GHz.

yep and that is while having loads of programs running in the background
i cant wait to see the cope of incels in the replies below

>hurr what is base clock

Thank you AMD

Fuck, not sure what to get yet, 3700x or 3600x. Gonna preorder one as soon as they launch

Rip Intel

Attached: 1547467043453.png (868x331, 27K)

>muh sinnerbench
Not interested

Attached: 1554225620685.png (1303x1068, 1.82M)

Cotofana Mortii ba esti nebun :)))))))))))

That's it?
Even a 9600k is better than this shit lmao

***NEW*** CINEBENCH DOESN'T MATTER!

why

I don't use Cinema 4D, and it's not reflective of actual performance in other programs most people use

>Still can't be a fucking 8700k in muh cinebench
>No info about latency
>No real world tests
Cool call me when they show something that's even remotely interesting to people that aren't fucking Intelaviv or Another Massive Disappointment shills. But I'm sure I'm just another shill or something delid this and so and so forth.

Cool call me when this can beat my 2600k

Attached: 036_fy1tPR4.jpg (217x244, 19K)

Zen 2 is supposed to be less dependent on memory frequency. So when the bios updates come, memory dependent workloads will improve but things that rely on Infinite Fabric won't improve to the same extent as Zen+.

The BIOS have been locked to shit tier RAM settings, also they don't allow for any kind of an OC.
Talking about latency or accurate benchmarks at this point is useless. We'll really only know tomorrow once they release the proper unfucked BIOS. This stuff is mainly just showing what ballpark the results will fall in.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa.jpg (782x782, 152K)

For whats been shown it has higher latency than Zen+, they expect to circunvent this with the huge cache and support for faster ram.

>2133mhz ram
>2133mhz ram
>2133mhz ram
>2133mhz ram
read it and weep, faggot

Attached: OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.png (959x384, 48K)

>can't release bios for their flagship x470
I guess that means my flagship x370 is btfo...

I am still buying Intel.

cinebench usually shows the actual current clock of ryzen cpus, unlike intel, which shows the factory stock clock no matter what it's actually running at, unless that's changed with zen 2.

>tfw getting 9900k tier performance for 70% the price on a B450 motherboard with half the heat generated
Imagine buying that housefire a year ago for $600.

Attached: 1551215831402.png (752x720, 1023K)

Final bios is not out yet for any board

Attached: 1551997684466.png (1092x461, 94K)

>I am still a fucking degenerate
Ok

cinebench doesn't care about ram timings or speed. why the fuck can't asus release a proper bios for its x470 boards.going to wait until that has been resolved before upgrading. fucking asus.

Imagine being so shit at math

Imagine being a fucking animetard

So it barely beats a top of the line processor from 2015? ooh, well done AMD, have a cookie.

Intel is back at core2duo IPC kek

9900kelvin owners with buyer's remorse detected

The 9900K can do 220 at base clock bruh

>1.28v stock
>1.4v boost clock
You motherfuckers said I could get 5Ghz

see

da-l ma in plm de bulangiu, nu pune screenuri nici macar pt propriul lui neam.

I'm sure they'll fix it by the hollydays, lt only took them 1 year to fix Apoo drivers

based TSMC

hopefully they will show off the 3950x, it supposedly has 16 cores.

Attached: 1489570364536.jpg (632x923, 129K)

> supposedly
what? it's was literally shown with clocks at E3, cut the 'supposedly' bs

AMD is a corporation and everyone knows corporations are willing and capable of lying, until the 3950x is on consumer hands and people can confirm that it is true and not just a marketing stunt i will call it "supposedly" as much as i want
PS: I already am laying plans of buying it, but the last couple years have made me seriously doubt corporations and wether their announcements can be trust.
Fingers crossed the 3950x is as good as it appears to be. I wholeheartedly wish it to succeed and be as good as they say

Attached: 1490835963839.png (620x500, 244K)

Anything like that for Navi cards?

the absolute cringe

they have a 12/24 thread cpu coming out tomorrow.....

>Trust corporations because they never lie to the consumer.
If you are not the marketing for AMD you are probably braindead

it even comes with a air cooler

www amazon com/gp/product/B07SXMZLP9?tag=wepcus-20

what the fuck are you smoking nigga

12/24 is fucking gay i want the 16/32 one, if i am gonna spend my money then i am going for overkill

Attached: 1490652978226.gif (579x640, 268K)

Cope.

right now some gook cartoons. why?

Attached: 1468874878577.png (480x479, 369K)

>Intel believes that Cinebench is not a representative benchmark for general platform evaluations and real life workloads. Intel continues to work with press on using real applications for evaluating performance, to produce pieces such as this one from PCPerspective.
Hi Intel employee.