Why can't firefox pass this test after almost a decade?

Why can't firefox pass this test after almost a decade?

Attached: Acid3_test_on_Firefox_67.0.2.png (644x431, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

everipedia.org/wiki/lang_en/Acid3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>firefox
piece of shit

Works for me

Attached: Acid3.png (723x487, 30K)

Attached: ie11.png (1186x959, 45K)

>YOU SHOULD NOT SEE THIS AT ALL

>At the time of Acid3's release, Mozilla Firefox developers had been preparing for the imminent release of Firefox 3, focusing more on stability than Acid3 success. Consequently, Firefox 3 had a score of 71. Firefox 3.5 scored 93/100, and Firefox 3.6 scored 94/100. Initially, Firefox 4 scored 97/100, because it did not support SVG fonts. Later, Firefox 4 scored 100/100, because the SVG font tests were removed from Acid3.

everipedia.org/wiki/lang_en/Acid3/

chrum

Attached: .png (753x414, 26K)

69/100 on FF by default due to uBO/uMatrix blocking some frames. If I disable them the scores hits 97/100.
For some reason I get the same score on default Chromium. Not sure what's wrong on my end.

Acid3 doesn't matter at all and never did.

same here
glad I have so much shit blocked.

>internet explorer devs

animation wasn't smooth

Attached: acid3.png (918x717, 64K)

same for Chrome Version 76.0.3809.46 (Official version)

Look youngster, you've seen to misuse both the greentext function and the quote function. If you're interested in fixing this keep reading.
Greentexting should be used for quoting shortened ideas from the base post, implying stuff, writing a classic "greentext story" in which you omit all non-essential events, emphasizing relevant information, and other niche uses like pseudo-titles. Now, your mistake was to use it as a "sign" function, which is plainly wrong.
There comes the second part, which is being up to date with the most recent memes. Why? There's no why, memes, as viral entities, propagate themselves in ways we've - thankfully - not yet understood.
In this case, the "t. X" meme should've been used, to show everyone that 71752010 was a "t. internet explorer devs". I'm not going to correct your grammar, that's for another day.

No browser renders Acid3 perfectly nowadays because the web standard and the way browsers implement it have deviated greatly since 2007.

>2007
Don't fucking remind me.

Attached: 2007.jpg (4576x2000, 1.85M)

Acid3 scores:

Chrome: 97/100
Safari: 100/100
Firefox: 98/100
Internet Explorer: 100/100
Edge: 98/100
Opera: 97/100

>Internet Explorer and Safari are the only browsers that pass the test, despite being mocked frequently for not properly supporting web standards.
Makes you think

>insecure connection

OOOOF
Can't even setup a damn cert.

the acid tests predated the long-term trend of encrypting everything

Because the test is a piece of shit and always has been.

Attached: 1506483385325.png (401x317, 169K)

we all know who is behind (((acid)))

"The Acid Tests were originally published as part of the Web Standards Project (WaSP), a grassroots coalition fighting for standards which ensure simple, affordable access to web technologies for all. WaSP operations declared success in 2013, and the Acid Tests are correspondingly no longer being maintained. Acid3, in particular, contains some controversial tests and no longer reflects the consensus of the Web standards it purports to test, especially when it comes to issues affecting mobile browsers. The tests remain available for historical purposes and for use by browser vendors. It would be inappropriate, however, to use them as part of a certification process, especially for mobile browsers."

TL;DR Acid tests were abandoned 6 years ago.

see

holy shit it's true I thought it was b8.
This browser shits on Chrome all it needs is proper adblocking and it'll reign supreme again in the market shareb owl

Attached: 1562436176779.png (837x870, 264K)