Why do you hack, Jow Forums?

Why do you hack, Jow Forums?

Attached: F7C868F0-10DE-40DB-9F5D-67C9DDEED263.png (367x153, 8K)

>dicksword

this is your brain when you watch to many cartoons

This is closer to capeshit and other garbage normies watch than cartoons and anime

o shit that's me

It depends what you mean to say by "hack".

If you mean "hack" as "crack", aka what retards think hacking is? I don't hack.
If you mean "hack" as in the sane definition of toying with existing software and hardware and improving on it, solving bugs or making them do all sorts of things? Because it's fun as fuck.

For the greater good.

Attached: image-6-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

because i have two sides, one of which is a twisted fucking psycopath

>>>/faggotland/

*teleports behind your gaming rig*
*hacks into your secret dickgirl hentai stash*
pshhh, nothing personnel kid

Attached: 99f.jpg (680x671, 92K)

I hack for a variety of reasons. One of those reasons is that my mom is a vegetarian, but one day someone swapped one of her vegetarian sausages for a pork sausage. She bit into it and then immediately the shock and horror set in and she had a stroke followed by a heart attack and was in hospital for 10 weeks. It was around that time that I met a guy who told me he knew who had swapped my moms sausages. It was a mexican called Pedro El Schnitzelgruber. He left town and I have never been able to find him. So I hack everyone El Schnitzelgruber.
I joined many famous hacking groups in my time but I am thinking of giving it up and working in a Hockey stick factory

Literaly me wtf

I'm a white hat because I hate brainlets who can't become honest programmers so they become low life script kiddies.

nice try FBI

because it's fun to dick around with warez """scene""" faggots
so far I've found artispretis, localnet, zonenet, lysnet, dutchnet and some other private ircds
just name yourself something-bot and you're never kicked out of the servers because they assume you're a prebot or similar
since I leech off the scene on a daily basis I might as well say hello
still looking for onenet, i was close but couldn't connect.

#hack4papaTed

Yeah definitely more faggotry than a bunch of kids who run scripts and think they're the big deal lol

I "hacked" the company I used to work for to show them their vulnerabilities.
They didn't care so much, so to this day I still have access to the admin's password and to their database. Also even if they change it, I know a hole to access the database again with any common user account.

meh, im a red hat. dont care if its good or bad im doing as long as theres a paycheck

Investment bankers are better than you.

Epic LARP you underage faggot.

I was surprised I could just visit some well known public IRC and ask staff where I can request nuke of some release in hopes group gonna fix it. They accepted my nuke request and it propagated through whole network in seconds including public predb websites. I am just normal torrent user

Because I like power. Right now I'm working at stealing some military-grade memes that could send the sides of a whole city flying at terminal sped.
My name is fourchan
3 4

NOT MY FUTA STASH
FUCK
ILL GET YOU BACK ONE DAY

/marked/
Also this

>meh
Have sex

I was 18 back then. I had a jailbait folder of about 100GB (It was nothing illegal, I just was a creepy Instagram/FB stalker, I also collected the kind of shit that was posted to r/jailbait when it was a thing). I didn't want to sit in front of my PC every time I wanted to jerk off, so I installed this thing called emby(or something like that) which worked as a multimedia server. I would then connect to this server from my TV, and be able to jerk off while laying on my bed. One day, when my parents were not home, I was messing around with their TV. I opened the connections menu for some reason, and the fucking emby server was visible on their TV. I tried to access it and guess what? It didn't ask for the fucking password as it was supposed to. My jailbait collection was there for everyone to see. It also showed the name of the host computer, which was my first name. I was devastated, and I never again looked at my parents in the eyes. They never talked to me about it, but I know that they know.
Anyway, so that's how I started to become a paranoid. Four months later, I wasn't using Windows anymore, and used exclusively free software. I became a very outstanding cybersecurity student. I eventually got a well paying job in the field, and I even give talks about cybersec (although I don't tell this story).
I don't have jailbait bikini pics in my computer anymore, but the paranoia stayed. I'm actually glad that this helped me discover my passion.

Attached: 1507137718755.jpg (1024x730, 155K)

I'd imagine it's to feel the cyberwind flutter in your cape. Just because it's there

for the lulz

This
Quints back it up too

install gentoo

Same desu
Checked