Sitting ball

Any experience with ball for office work? My chair broke, and i am poorfag, so i thought: maybe ball is not a bad idea, they say its healthy for spine, and its very cheap

Attached: sitting ball ass.jpg (300x470, 27K)

treadmill desk

god i wish that were me

Try it and see if you like it? You would look silly in an office setting though, assuming you mean home office.

Lumbar support is needed for a comfortable seating, along with planted feet, 90 degree elbows, eye level monitor, etc...

The bad thing about computer work is that you sit down for long hours at a time, so just try to get up every once in a while instead of buying this meme.

Attached: 63648577adeccdda.jpg (640x360, 53K)

i am neet, just programming chair

I have one at home and it's not bad sitting on it, but I wouldn't use it all the time. Be warned though: if you don't have a somewhat strongish back, you'll probably get DOMs the first time around.

why are neets so overly focused on pretending to be professionnals?

>young female interns sitting on balls all around the open plan office
how a man can concentrate and/or not be fired/arrested for microaggressions?

>My chair broke
American detected

Underrated

my office has a couple of balls rolling around for anyone to use.

they're nice if you feel tired. helps me stay focused. otherwise i just use a normal chair and don't sit like a mongoloid.

Imagine not being able to lean back.

imagine cheap chink shit chair, looks similiar to ikea markus but without ergonomic perks and like 5 times cheaper, now its not so suprinsing it broke after 3 years of nonstop use. I am underweight european btw

It's quite good and will help improve your posture. It takes a while to get used to though and can get tiring if you do it for long periods. I went back to a chair so I could lean back and relax.

how the hell do you break a chair? did you have sex on it?

been using this for 3 years now, no regrets.
Made my back stronger and I've forced myself to stand way more.

Recommended to try something like this for 2-3 months to see if you like it.

Attached: BackApp-2-Silver-Grey-Red-Ball-Nordic-Wool.jpg (800x800, 42K)

not him but I'm 6'2 ~220lbs sitting 16+ hours a day on my chair. I wen't through 5 chairs over 2 years. these cheap chink shits simply break down when you sit on them for that amount of time every single day. and yes, they were rated for 120kg/150kg

Workplace hazard. Wouldn't recommend.

>vaginal insert
>reversible ball gag

They're bad for your back. The best option is to stand up all day.

What is DOMs?

Maybe you should lose some weight...

Imagine the smelle

Not op, but nah, doesn't worth

this but the girl

Imagine being that ball

because when you spend 25 hours a day sitting on by your computer, you begin to ponder the idea that you should probably improve your situation by at least not bending your spine the wrong way and avoiding back pains
Not something someone like you would understand, laying on a fucking couch every day for 6 hours and watching mind numbing television

>220lbs is basically starving african tier, how can these flimsy chairs break so easily
Lose some weight, fat fuck, this argument would only work if your weight was literally half of that

>ball for office work

you need a pic-related, you sissy

Attached: A1Dghz3GvYL.jpg (2334x2560, 1.23M)

What about a slanted desk

Attached: 1553063764293.jpg (1200x1200, 169K)

What's that fetish called?

Enjoy picking up your mouse

>wireless

Manlets detected

Hamplanet found

Frankly user, I don't think it matters.

Wired won't fall anywhere, at most it would dangle a feet off the desk

She can sit on my balls anytime.