What's that ?

What's that ?

Attached: IMG_20190706_235414.jpg (4000x2250, 884K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=firewire 4 pin to 6 pin adapter
adaptermuseum.com/?p=220
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anal cock

A very big bait.

No it isn't zoomer. That's a weird connector. Apple ?

Attached: IMG_20190707_000111.jpg (4000x2250, 824K)

I may be wrong but it looks like USB-B male to USB-A female

Probably an AnalBus 7.0 adapter. Seems like it's so got a cocklink on it for maximum bandwidth.

OP, have you ever taken a picture before in your life?

Attached: IMG_20190707_000106.jpg (4000x2250, 865K)

Mini to full size Firewire adapter. PC laptops and some DV cameras used to frequently include mini firewire ports. Desktop Macs had full size ones.

>zoomers never call micro-usb mini-usb
not related, but not worth a seperate thread either

Attached: 1920px-USB_2.0_and_3.0_connectors.svg.png (1920x1427, 62K)

Thanks ! Must be from an old Ipod I bought 15 years ago.

That looks like a Leapfrog connector. Basically, it's a custom USB port used for those old Leapfrog devices for doing stuff like upgrade the bios or whatever. I suck huge faggot nuts. I'm a gigantic gay bitch who loves sweaty huge testicles in my face.

That one goes to an old digital camera it's a proprietary adapter.

Firewire was so ahead of its time. Fuck proprietary connectors.

Unless your digital camera uses Firewire and is produced by Apple, it isn't.

Zoomers all of you.

I can't find shit on the interwebs about it.

google.com/search?q=firewire 4 pin to 6 pin adapter
First I searched "mini firewire adapter", saw one of those, clicked it, saw it was called 4 pin to 6 pin, and searched that.

And if I add "Apple" to the query and poke around in images a bit I find this
adaptermuseum.com/?p=220
It was indeed shipped with an early iPod.

firewire full to firewire mini

All the zoomers are anti-apple.

Attached: 1562404908793.jpg (2304x4096, 821K)

Mini fire wire you autist

Attached: 1374050989.ruffythelion_pangordo.png (1250x1280, 940K)

>calling someone a zoomer when you don't recognize firewire
this is bait and i'm taking it, fuck off

>zoomer calling other zoomers zoomers

Attached: shrekscrot.png (800x800, 413K)

a usb adapter

A USB cable. I'll show you later.

digital tape cameras used firewire, which is probably why apple even got the reputation for being "for professionals" in the first place

Nah. It used to be that more creative type programs ran on MacOS, and ones that also existed on Windows worked better on Mac. Mac also provided a GUI that was intuitive to non tech savvy people at a point when using Windows still involved a lot of fiddling around in DOS when anything broke, or if you wanted to install new hardware.

It's an adaptor that allows the use of older 400Mbs Firewire cables on the newer 800Mbs devices.
Nothing to do with USB or even the little (barely functional) implementation of Firewire on Windows PCs.

the Mac's niche in all things creative and 2-D mostly spiraled out of the desktop publishing revolution in the 80s which they helped kickstart with the LaserWriter/Macintosh Office

:(

You're talking to guys who never had to learn the difference between Expanded and Extended Memory. No monkeying with CONFIG.SYS and AUTOEXEC.BAT or try to puzzel which IRQ their sound card should use so it didn't crash their video card. Or whether to connect their CD-ROM drive to the disk controller or the sound card.
Then you find your new IDE disk drive can't work on the same controller card as the old one.
And so on.

As already noted, it’s a FireWire 6 pin to 4 pin adapter.
FW800 has a different plug.

Attached: C9D0C321-3483-40B8-837A-34AD182C4C84.jpg (506x338, 63K)

That's a tiny firewire to fullsize firewire port adapter. Dunno the real name of the mini one tho

Exactly. I'd forgotten about most of it, then got reminded when I put together a retro PC and had to deal with IRQ conflicts, loading stuff into high memory to free conventional memory, etc. I didn't have to deal with limited physical RAM though, since I had more in spare sticks lying around than all but the richest nerds had in the 90s. And I've never dealt with CDROM controller cards since all my CD drives have been ATAPI. Even connected one to a 486 whose BIOS didn't know what a CD drive was, and got it to work using OnTrack's bootloader.

>zoomer calling other zoomers calling other zoomers zoomers

Attached: Zoomer.gif (449x328, 133K)

it's a fax machine

why does every zoomer not know what firewire is? *sip