Top VPNs secretly owned by Chinese firms

>privacy? Just use a VP-

OH NONONONO

Attached: 35B57B07-FE2F-48CA-86DB-EA749A76F306.png (640x1136, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's at least the second thread in last 2 (TWO) days.
Can someone tell me HOW exactly is this bad?

unironically I would rather chink or russian VPNs than anything

Pooh

>trust 5-eyes VPNs, goys!

Even chinese nationals cant speak english well. Chances are whoever the fuck these firms are cant read the shitty memes we post on 4chin using their servers anyway. They are just making a buck off of americans. Good on them.

The realistically achievable method to obfuscating your tracks isn't to find a path where you're untraceable, it's to find a path where political relations obstruct all investigation.

>guards follow footsteps of burglar to border of kingdom
>demand the guards from the neighboring kingdom to tell them where the footsteps continue to lead
>"shut up whitu piggu we don't tell you anything"

Isn't this a good thing? Chinks owning them means that USA/EU can't even think of getting your data

I'm completely fine with this. I'd rather China or Russia have my data than my own government.

Only reason I use a VPN is for better routing outside of AU for le'gaming and blocked sites.

Can someone reccomend me a VPN? I dont use one here in UK, but I'm moving to America and worried I'll get caught. Even if I only use direct download nowadays.

NordVPN

Here's my referral for a1% discount: NordVPN.Jew/FuckU

They are the leading VPN in the world trusted by literally everyone we paid to trust us, certified by Verge and Epic Games.

Don't wait, sign up now.

> using a commercial VPN with no control over anything
OP = brainlet. Case closed.

All chinese speak perfect english
They put on an act around native speakers to get away with being scam artists and insects

You don't really need a VPN especially if you're using DDL. I've been torrenting for years and have only ever gotten one C&D for being a retard and downloading Skyrim off TPB.
Even if you get caught the worst an ISP will usually do is make you call a hotline and promise you won't do it again, since it's in their best interest to keep you as a paying customer. The UK is worse than the US when it comes to piracy honestly so if you've never gotten in trouble there you probably won't here either.

Until chinks start to blackmail you to work for them

It's ok because chinese are the good guys.

>Autumn Breeze 2018, Lemon Cove and All Connected
>Super VPN & Free Proxy, Giga Studios, Sarah Hawken, and Fifa VPN,
Who uses those?

You are a retard if you don't think these Chinese companies are selling your data back to Western companies.

>The UK is worse than the US when it comes to piracy
That's clearly not true. The US and Germany are the two worst countries, when it comes to piracy, by a pretty large margin.

> posting literally what I was thinking

I would actually pay more for a Chinese vpn

PIA is the only VPN I'll ever use and is not owned by the Chinese. I even got a tattoo of their awesome logo

Attached: mytattoo.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

> Nearly a third of Top VPN's
I've heard of 1 of these. Literally no one uses any of these.

just use wireguard

gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29

no fucking way

Attached: yandex.png (295x354, 60K)

Yep, why have your data with CIA, when you can have your data with everybody that offers 3 rubles, including CIA and pay for it.

nice try, mr. glow in the dark

Attached: 7bu3nak2.jpg (762x548, 42K)

What is TorCoin?
And how it can give free money?

>Pay anonymously with many major brand gift cards including Starbucks, Walmart, Best Buy and many more accepted

how does this even work

Giftcards have scratchoff codes on them to be used for online shopping.

如商青計信理 2019 The Hong Kong LegCo massacre 對引近黑出老百

right, how is PIA turning that into money to run their business

you can't CHECK if they are holding logs, you have to TRUST them.

There are resellers who buy these codes and some companies that issue them also buy them back at a reduced rate.

Then you are a fucking retard

Just like these people

Get a VPN in Switzerland for example.

Very secure.

Inb4 people reply with fake stories about protonvpn or protonmail spread by CIA etc.