You may not like this but this is what peak perfection looks like

You may not like this but this is what peak perfection looks like.

Attached: Temple.png (640x480, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=akrB0MH1Ky4
github.com/obecebo/erythros
discord.gg/gsybwAF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great thread, user.

Attached: 1551927901218.jpg (534x401, 36K)

Any way to scale QEMU? 800×600 looks so tiny on my display, fullscreen would be cool.

Oh, not even 800×600. That's why it looks so small.

The only true Operating system meant for hearing god.

It's the display size that God intended you filthy heathen

resolution != dsplay size
anyway solved it

ctlr + alt + f to go full screen

From a technical standpoint TOS is a really interesting OS.
HolyC is also really fucking impressive and is dare i say in as me ways better then C and way beyter than c++. If only it was not restricted to TOS...

>peak perfection

Zoom To Fit was what I was looking for, but thanks

>If only it was not restricted to TOS...
All it takes to port it is a compiler targeting current platforms.

You don't need more than 640x480 in 16 color faggots. Anything higher is for glow in the darks.

Sorry, but mai waifu's milkers can't possibly be displayed correctly on such low resolution.

It's the display resolution that gave terry the best fps for his flight Sim.
You can change the resolution by changing the bios video mode in start16 and then change the resolution to match in kernelA.hh

More importantly though you can increase the fps for better ui response also by changing a variable in KernelA.hh

Its actually a fucking amazing learning OS and thats the whole reason terry made it.

The more I learn and use it the more sense Terry makes. TempleOS is much more accessible and easier to hack on than linux or any other os, he documented almost everything and doldoc helps with anything he didn't.
I actually enjoy programming with HolyC more than most other programming languages and Terry's changes to C just make sense and are more sane than the default C behavior.

If TempleOS was ported to the raspberry pi it would smoke every other OS built for SBCs

Attached: TempleOS.png (1024x768, 15K)

I'm actually looking for people to joing me in a project to continue extending & working on TempleOS, in the spirit of keeping Terry's legacy alive. If anyone wants to join me & is alright with Discord chat, just respond to me & if there are at least 5 responses, I'll post the Discord invite link.

I'll work on a port soon after I finish my studies first. I was going to do a mod to it anyways, but it looks like someone beat me to it.
This. If someone made it for a normal IDE like code blocks or something, we could easily use it outside of temple OS.

isn't there already a discord? Also, what about shrine OS? would we work on that, or what?

Linux port would require some mmap() magic to make the JIT compilation work and replace malloc with page allocation, will look at it desu

There is a Discord, but not a single person on that discord is actually willing to take TempleOS to the next step; they just sperg over Terry's mental illness like entertainment.

I intend to start a stricter community that has none of that ass-clowning around, but more serious people who want to see TempleOS improve with such things as actually using more of the Intel instruction set to be useful on bare metal.

crap OS crap religion

t. Syrian Muslim migrant terrorist

>tfw no KabaaOS
>No OS with built-in instructions on how to beat your four wives without leaving visible bruises

>literally doing God's work
bravo user keep it up

Attached: 1560384674333.png (539x539, 285K)

I'm always interested to see what people are doing with TempleOS. As a side note I've been working on a side project for about a month called Erythros - an operating system that runs on top of unmodified TempleOS Kernel, without having to recompile or modify the stock image, just boot TOS from CD or HDD, insert the Erythros ISO.C and go from there. I'll post more soon but here's a video I uploaded about 2 weeks ago, a bit more work has been done since then.

youtube.com/watch?v=akrB0MH1Ky4

Attached: VirtualBox_TOS_07_07_2019_15_05_55.png (1280x720, 202K)

Nice! You're the kind of person I'm looking for. I just wish there would be more people like you when it comes to TempleOS. Do you want the Discord invite to my server?

Do you have a git or some website where I can download this?

Sure, you can post it here, or message me / leave a comment on the YT video with the link
It will be up on github.com/obecebo/erythros within the week

discord.gg/gsybwAF

I'm looking forward very much in seeing you there & in seeing your contributions expand. I'd love to join in as well.

I like it

Why did you change your nickname from TempleSheikh?

>P-DOS

>TempleSheikh
Because Israel wants to destroy the Dome of the Rock to build the third temple.

Bumping for interest

> posting a single frame of TempleOS
you confuse and lie to the masses by not posting video. The templeos ui is not a flat 2d screen, but rather, a lively animated GUI

See That's more of a lively GUI than the flat TUI that's normal TempleOS