Microkernels DEFEAT monolithic kernels by means of phase angle controls utilized through composite thyristor/VPI...

Microkernels DEFEAT monolithic kernels by means of phase angle controls utilized through composite thyristor/VPI intelligent PREBINDING. This saves time by avoiding unnecessary CTP calculations when addressing binary PLATE QUADS sequenced by the integrated data transistor interface.

Attached: microkernel.jpg (845x637, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/youtube-rLDgQg6bq7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't understand shit but get me what this user is smoking

>PLATE QUADS
my fucking sides

This isn't actually bad. Not real copypasta material, but not far off.

Attached: 54729691_835496940127394_6357032965129633792_n.jpg (400x400, 21K)

That looks like concurrency hell

>Microkernels
>monolithic kernels
>phase angle controls
>composite thyristor/VPI >intelligent PREBINDING
>CTP calculations
>binary PLATE QUADS
>integrated data transistor interface
i dontt know what any of this mean but you sound smart so your rpobeably right

Attached: 1541717171927.jpg (692x800, 73K)

I agree user, microkernels really are great, I think they're the future.

Yeah, the native regex speaker really helps adjust the lambda tesseract in order to get the maximum amount of quadro amps

Attached: JPEG_20190507_155555.png (75x75, 3K)

I tend to agree, but what about the memory stack flow? A more generic and modular approach is usually preferable under low powered devices due o the lack of driver-binding, and monolithic kernels deliver that.

If you're talking about super computers and ddos farms, then yeah, you're 100% right, but we cannot forget mobile devices and modern binning paradigms such as chipleys and quantum skeletons.

Attached: 72671ED1-9026-4DFE-8F23-5685BCFF7EBB.jpg (597x843, 233K)

>chipleys and quantum skeletons
lol chipleys and quantum skeletons

this is a fun game

heh, you're naive if you think PLATE QUADS are actually binary.

>due o the lack of driver-binding, and monolithic kernels deliver that
Seventh generation microkernels negate this advantage of monoliths with the prehomologic cover scheduling mechanism, allowing sound WCET analysis and d$ highwaying.
Of course this still doesn't allow the canary dispatch in microkernels to keep up with monoliths in all scenarios, but it significantly improves on their performance in most common environments. The issue of underdetermined DMI rectifiers still stands however.

Attached: 46D26AB754CB4D11BD893A0961B29785.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

I don't think a single person knows what they're talking about in this thread

which is why it's now my favorite thread of the day.

They're installed in parallel sets of 2.

Literally this fucking thread

archive.org/details/youtube-rLDgQg6bq7o

>of phase angle controls utilized through composite thyristor/VPI intelligent PREBINDING
To offset the phase angle you need to use delay lines, which completely fuck up fast context switching. The workaround for years has been to bypass the delays via register windows in parallel with them, but we all know how that shit ended up- full of side-channel attacks.
Besides, monolithic kernels are easier to parse with a simple low-pass filter, while microkernels require complex snubber networks due to their fragmented nature.
I don't know why the fuck people still fall for the microkernel meme. It's just another '60s meme, just like MIPS or DIP.

not using an exo- kernel is this the 90's

> significantly improves on their performance in most common environments
[citation required]

you're either making shit up or a blatant canary shill

You're obviously just another monolithic troll, pulling your claims out of your ass.
Pic related, from Yevron Chupakhabra's famous paper.

Attached: trustworthy_source.png (800x480, 21K)

> t. zoomer
enjoy shitty battery life on your thin shiny iphone because there's literally no room for kernel allocations.

> cherrypicking
now show us the 480p performance papers

Theory vs Practice

Buzzword bingo, scizo edition

>hurr durr having fast but inconsistent switches is better than having a relatively slow but perfectly predictable runtime environment
Now try performing an SMT task on top of your micro and see what all that inconsistency leads to. Your NPU will be fucking flooded with buffer overruns and your garbage file (or bitbucket in the hipster parlance you microfags tend to use) will grow exponentially.
The fuck are you talking about? The iphone runs on a micro, I doubt the absolute kludge Apple did with their FPU entanglement would even be able to bootstrap a system monitor with a proper monolithic.

This is the Bix mood of Jow Forums

unfavourable for your monolith, i'm affraid
you should read that paper again, they've specifically focused on heavily concurrent workloads because all the old microkernels were trashing the semipersistent DMT store, leading to very bad performance despite the obvious advantages of data flux recombobulators
the scheduler in lain2 is fully deterministic as pointed out earlier, allowing for the first-ever sound WCET analysis of not only the kernel itself, but all the servers running on top of it, something satania can't even dream of

Attached: mono_btfo.png (800x480, 16K)