Kek, who was that?

Kek, who was that?

web.archive.org/web/20190705135842/https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/3617

Attached: Screenshot_21.png (1187x184, 18K)

I send gorilla and monkey emoticons to Brazilian players on XBL when they rage message me. Can't get banned for just posting an emoji.

Tons of places you can

>Can't get banned for just posting an emoji
Did you look at the pic in the OP?

So GitLab is full of cucks too? Nice.

*Gnome, for sure.
GitLab is hard to tell, pic a repo and look at the team behind

Eh????~(⊙o⊙)

This is gnome's own instance of gitlab

the mods were sitting there instantly banning the account of anyone who posted a monkey emoji within seconds. several dozen people got banned. they love their pet monkeys so much they'll defend them even when the monkeys are trying to throw shit at them and ruin their careers. whites are the biggest cucks on earth.

it's delet

now that's bravery

Nothing wrong with being a cuck. It's the thinking man's fetish

>act like a retard
>flood and troll
>get banned
>"guys we won epic troll they le cuck XDDDD"
Wew lad you guys are actually braindead.

Friendly reminder that Jow Forums doesn't allow emojis either.

>Nothing wrong with being a cuck.

Attached: large.jpg (500x313, 20K)

Next time he should post a MOON emoticon next to a KEY emoticon.

or even better post a Raccoon emoji and see if they react to that.

all me

Maddox please. You already embarrassed yourself enough. Just fuck off and go back to Utah.

Yeah, when you start banning people for posting monkey emojis then you lost and everyone thinks you're pathetic. That's just how it is. Accept your defeat gracefully and go wank in the cuckshed.

Based gnome

Hahahhahahahha
Post a banana emoji if that exists. Fucking retards are getting mad at a monkey emoji hahahhhahahhahahhaha

Actually most reasonable people will realize they're doing it foe trolls. Only retards would see that as "we le won XDDD"

No, most reasonable people think this whole spectacle is pathetic and retarded and are just waiting for it to blow over. No one sympathizes with the outrage brigade, you're as popular as the victorian puritans back in the day. So you've sort of lost by default, but acknowledging getting buttblasted by some tard posting monkey emojis just puts your losing on an entirely new level. Cringeworthy levels of losing.

Attached: brows.gif (500x375, 559K)

gimp is a slur? i though it referred to a differently abeld person

>not wanting your project's repos to be flooded is "outrage"
Are you autistic or something? Flooding and trolling has always been banned from everything, even IRC groups in 1995.