*start getting beheaded*

>*start getting beheaded*
>yell "auuuu"

seriously?? auuu??, did she thought she was in kindergarden??????

>AUCH
>STOP IT

not even with inminent death, women see reality

liveleak.com/view?t=stZv7_1545422535

(SEE COMMENTS FOR VIDEO WITH AUDIO)

Attached: allahuakbar.jpg (1024x649, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FIcxqVRLEWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was fucking dying when she yelled auu like the fuck kind of reaction is that?

seriously what the fuck, she must have been so sure nothing was going to happen to her, and never having experienced actual terror, she probably didnt even had the reaction in her brain

all she could process was "auchh".....jesus christ

It's almost as if they don't think people in those countries are capable of doing such a thing. They died humiliating themselves.

Where did their neck go?

my wife chino is so cute

hot dogs

i'm sorry but if sans undertale was in the video they woulda just knocked their hearts down

What makes this video different from all the dumb shit that happens that it needs to be spammed everywhere

it isn't people just like to broadcast how much they hate Muslims then send their kids to school to get shot by emos

She is screaming "av" which is a word you express when something hurts.
It is mostly common with children. But adults can say it aswell.

So if you look closely you can see a knife in her neck which most likely hurt, that can explain your qoustion

korbo is so obsessed with this

Arabs cut off the heads of infidels, it's a tradition. You guys can laugh all you want and make fun, but it's a normal way of life.
AHHAHHAHA, look at the muslims, they cut off some heads again ahhh look at em! They're so silly with their funny hats.
We think that Christmas dinner is weird, but we don't keep on about it.

kill yourself GAy arab cunt

You don't belong in the west. Get out.

You've seen the flag, right? Arab country.

Don't worry, we are working to change things. Good luck in the coming years, you are going to need it.

absolutely haram ID get!

Attached: _61424472_day50patriotic.jpg (976x549, 97K)

gay sissy

Eh, sure. I can gayarab larp too. It's all the same to me.

just don't do it here faggot, go back to your dusty shit hole and do it there, then we won't care

SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO A PEACEFUL PLACE

Attached: af520d53a2d24b15a1947831a18b0801_18.jpg (800x450, 52K)

We got a quick one here, huh?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x137, 51K)

>mamma mia i am an angry gay incel

Mutt opinion discarded

Attached: Frank6.gif (500x375, 868K)

Why so bitter? All the girls in your town too busy with Ahmed to date you?

Attached: Bruno.Bucciarati.full.694939.jpg (626x885, 348K)

There are no girls in my town
Just 50 y o roasties and kids
Nice hamlet quiet life

Attached: 1545104246673s.jpg (107x125, 3K)

>beheaded
ummm you got a source for that sweaty? the bbc told me they were found dead with injuries to the neck

hahah

Well do tell us what would you yell?
lol frankly such a strange remark. Let them yell whatever they want while they're being slaughtered, you inept cunt you.

how about "AAHHHHHHHHH", you fucking idiot, did you listen to it?

>AAHHHHHHHHH
ehhhhh. Imma be upfront with you, you're not qualified to critique anyones death yells whatsoever.

Yeah also I watched the vid and let me tell people tend to do some strange shit when being killed, to no ones surprise

GAy Sissy

Based

Haha gay sissy

Remove kebab
youtu.be/FIcxqVRLEWI

I don't think yelling at the top of their lungs would have made a difference.

It's quite sad that they fell into the paws of homicidal maniacs who try to justify their crimes by slandering their own kind. Tragic

Attached: Morocco_.jpg (198x312, 13K)

I'd rather die from getting shot the have a sand nigher cut my head off you faggot

Wew that hacking at the end. What a pro

I know right?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Why do they look so peaceful though? Surely these can't have been the expressions they had on their face as their heads were being violently sawed off.

They were happy to have been fucked by chads like the pathetic roasties they are

Attached: zdddsadsffgd.png (642x292, 32K)

GAY SISSY

They were lesbians. That's why they were killed.

That's just a subpretext to justify their shit. The sandniggers wanted to be noticed by their isis senpai

The white man cannot defend his women. They were raped and beheaded, the videos were sent by muslims worldwide to their mothers, but the white man stays still, he sits down and plays video games, he reads the comics, he blames the Jew, anything, ANYTHING except walk outside with a rifle and fight, dying race, dying people.

but they weren't anybody here's girlfrriend