AMD BTFO

AMD BTFO

ithardware.pl/testyirecenzje/premierowy_test_amd_ryzen_5_3600_zen_na_trzecim_biegu-9706.html

Attached: benchmarks.jpg (1576x1044, 573K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asus.com/us/Motherboards/PRIME-X470-PRO/HelpDesk_BIOS/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's the 3600. The 3600X and higher is what's supposed to match atleast the 9900K.
(they OCd 100MHz ofc it's not making a difference)

>HAHAHAHA my Ferrari Enzo can beat your Toyota Corolla by 1ns

>only 3600 benchmarked
The absolute state of shitel

Attached: 1560228829446.png (519x543, 151K)

lowest Zen 2 on z370 and 2666cl15 memory equals i7 8700 for 2/3 price
>AMD BTFO

Attached: 3600.png (543x942, 117K)

So the 3600 beats the 8600k which is a more expensive intel chip, well done AMD

Is Intel paying for the low end Ryzen CPUs to leak first?

this review released on the locked down bios, hence shit ram timings and shitty overclock. the results are basically useless kek. got to laugh at all these trash outlets releasing trash reviews because they couldn't wait a few hours

>3600
>couldn't wait a few more hours til all real benchmarks came out

Attached: 45632.jpg (700x565, 73K)

>Can't even OC past 4.3GHz

AHAHAHAHAHHAHahhahahahHAHAHA

Pretty sure it's intentional. They know they have fucked up BIOS, but being the first in this hypefest will get them tons of clicks.
I guess it's going to be ~10 hours until we see any proper benchmarks.

>Midrange AMD CPU is as good as Highend Intel CPU

the minute the nda lifts every reviewer releases their benchmarks, which were done about a week ago. What makes you think they were on the magic bios revision and all the other reviewers weren't?
Either those who got chips from amd also got those magic bioses in order to have proper benchmarks and not to embarrass amd, or there is no magic bios at all. Just think for a second, Rajesh.

That's the 3600, the MID TIER cpu...

it beats the 8700 because its multithreading capabilities are better than the 4c i5

So it does beat 8700 while costing less AND having more cores?

based

I call BS on this benchmark. Here from a youtube reviewer. both pubg and bf1 the zen2 wins.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 655K)

It's better than the 2700x I got 2 days ago from microcenter of which I'll exchange today.

That's 3600, which is good 700MHz behind 9900k in ST turbo.

8700 is 6/12 as is 3600

they should put the price on the graphs as well for you basic fuckers to understand the whole concept of the ryzen 5 series.

it actually beats the i7 9700 too because its only 8c/8threads

I hope they did something very very very wrong...
under 80 GFlops...

Attached: oc.png (1007x459, 51K)

Old BIOS Version. Agesa 1.0.0.3AB is needed for proper performance, retarded incel.

Attached: 1562412607687.png (500x424, 286K)

why is every third world idiot advertising their shitty hardware benchmark website on Jow Forums now?

hehehe oh no no no

Attached: 1507818309681.jpg (700x5000, 1.83M)

uh yes, the reviewers picked by amd who are trustworthy got the correct bios and those who didn't are unable to. this has already been confirmed. proper reviews will be done with x570 chipsets and proper ram (3200cl14 or higher). just wait and see in a few hours dipshit

Reviewers got a updated unlocked BIOS on friday.

>x570 have the old bios
t. retard

BIOS was only sent to trusted reviewers on friday. Its going to be released today for everyone else.

Wtf I'm exchanging my 2700x for the 3600. Am I fucked if I put in the 3600 without this launch date bios?

No infos on bios ram and else.
STILL BTFO ALL OF INTELS SIMILARLY PRICED PRODUCTS
>JUST

No, if your board has BIOS Flashback.
Or, you could use the 2700X now to update your BIOS to newest one

so amd sends out cpus to reviewers whom they do not trust and also to those who trust? That's some integrity right there. Either every reviewer is in the whole bios stuff or none. Temper your expectations pajeet, this whole bios fiasco reeks of early damage control

SHUT UP MATHER FUCK YOU BADRI, LISA'S BIOS WILL MAKE ZEN 2 RUN AT 5 GHZ PASSIVELY COOLED

Attached: mad.jpg (300x377, 71K)

>all those OC results vs stock 3600
woah zen2 is pretty amazing

pretty sure he was defending amd there, champ.

dude he's pro-AMD can you read

Are you dumb? Something is obviously wrong with the BIOS when the memory runs so crappy and there is no reason to doubt 1usmus.

very nice cope indeed. amd wins this round, shill

Attached: 1539296460877.jpg (474x415, 37K)

never have I seen so much COPE in one thread

Attached: linusthelinuxinventor.png (500x500, 235K)

something wrong with ram on ryzen chipsets? Nah dude, no way, that never happened before!

lmao, yes thats exactly how it works you fucking retard. AMD sends review packages to trusted reviewers and those who don't need to buy it themselves. of course incels are this stupid, how else would you justify buying overpriced space heaters every gen

What a dumb incel.

asus.com/us/Motherboards/PRIME-X470-PRO/HelpDesk_BIOS/

I updated it to 4804 here. I didn't get the latest one because it had no description.

and where exactly did they buy shit that literally doesn't go on sale for at least a week? Think it through lad

kek, seems like ram will be pozzed for a 3rd straight year.

Attached: intelchillguy.jpg (350x498, 68K)

Attached: 512412415.png (800x729, 48K)

ah, i see. well that certainly makes sense

what is the release date for ryzen? go google it like a good little retard and come back to me

today. When do you think they benchmark cpus? At least a week before launch. Because amd sends reviewer units. Those who do not get sent cpus just have to wait until launch to buy them. Please put one and one together, not that difficult

>When do you think they benchmark cpus? At least a week before launch.

Yeah in the payroll department at AMD headquarters where they throw money at the cucks who take the gold samples home to "benchmark"

Attached: 52652-full[1].png (1024x768, 188K)

>can barely match a 2700 in gaymen
>another holycaust!!!
ahahaha we told u fagits for MONTHS

why do amdbros always do this to themselves?

gonna be hyping Zen2+ in a few days ihih

Attached: 1491687024848.png (914x898, 592K)

>tfw get 97 GFlops with my 2600 @ 4.2GHz
lel

they don't do that anymore, neither intel nor amd. In the age of internet they get found out too easily if certain review units oc better than the average processors. amd unboxed did a video on that not too long ago iirc.

Isn't that like a $200 AMD cpu vs a $600 Intel one?

based. but I'll rather but the 3700x and keep it for 5 years
thanks mommy Su

the reason is poozen2 scales badly with memory now, hence why it gets obliterated by intel @3200+

They are using DDR4-2666 MHz CL 14-15-15-35 1T in both platforms, and "only" a 1080ti, no 1% minimum framerates.
Not too bad of a test, at least is not pants on head retarded like yesterday's benchmarks.

Attached: platform.png (736x1116, 197K)

>In the age of internet they get found out too easily if certain review units oc better than the average processors

but would they actually give a fuck

at least a week? lmfao. how are you this dumb? shitty youtubers can pump out a garbage review in a couple of hours. the same goes for shitty outlets that ignore NDAs. and the ones that aren't buying them from stores (its already 7/7 in some countries) either work for stores themselves or know people who do, meaning they've had access to the CPUs with the pre-release locked down BIOS when they were shipped out

I love how you just parrot the shit I've said after contradicting yourself lmao

of course, it would be a PR nightmare.

source, buddy

cope
zen 2 is garbage with or without the magic bios which may or may not even exist.

is the ram even running decently?

>zen 2 is garbage with or without the magic bios
agreed, basically Zen+ at higher price

>of course, it would be a PR nightmare.

yeah, among Jow Forumstards

yes bro, once the nda lifts zen 2 will double its performance!!! intel shills are literally crying hahaha

Attached: 1483515740974.jpg (568x612, 66K)

nah, ipc gain is really good. They're basically neck and neck with coffee lake. It's just that coffee lake clocks way higher. It's not that zen 2 chips are bad, they're just not the greatness shills hyped them to be.

HAHA INTEL BTFO

>ipc gain is really good
>+2 FPS in gaymen

okay

uuuuh so a 9400f should DESTROY all AYMMMD's lineup still?

Attached: DtJYuwcXQAAq5c-.jpg (600x452, 52K)

depends on the gayme to be fair. Synthetic benchmarks already showed their ipc uplift. I'm not shilling for anyone, but the lowest end 8 core and the 3600 could be great chips for everyday joes. It is what it is. It's not even close to anuda shoah but it offers good performance for reasonable prices.

>It's not that zen 2 chips are bad, they're just not the greatness shills hyped them to be.

They equal Intel clock to clock, have twice the cores, and they don't have them running at 5GHz stock so they burn your house down when you boot.

Sounds like a better deal to me.

>have twice the cores

Twice the cores for same performance is somehow a positive?

>could be great chips for everyday joes
see
add 30$ mobo and 40$ ram and it's much cheaper than a 3600, too

they don't have them running at 5ghz because their architecture isn't capable of that. At the end of the day nothing changes with zen 2. If you want maximum performance you go with intel, if you want great price/performance ratio and a workhorse for video editing/CAD you go amd. We're back to square 1.

Attached: 0z1nyml.jpg (653x490, 83K)

yeah but it's not future proof. what are you going to do with 6 threads when next gen consoles hit the market next year? An 8 core cpu is pretty much a must imo

>those people saying it's bad
am i reading the same tests as you do? even op with his screens fucked up because a ryzen 5 is better in every single game than the older ryzen 7, it trades blows with a i5-8600k OCd to 5.1ghz which technically should be way above it

that's it. I am getting an Intel CPU today from Best buy instead of AMD.

>If you want maximum performance you go with intel, if you want great price/performance ratio and a workhorse for video editing/CAD you go intel. We're back to square 1.

fixed that for you

Attached: 1526600209894.gif (268x320, 1.44M)

lol, not even remotely true. incels on suicide watch tonight, damn

>But muh GHz!!!
Faggots have never heard of 2200Mhz AMD CPU competing with 3400Mhz intel one.

oh and that's not even the 3600X but a normal 3600
is this thread full of actual intel shills?

where did I say double the performance? running on higher ram alone will make a huge difference
ahh, all this projection

12 and 16 core zen 2 on am4 though. and even in HEDT amd is better
seething amdrone
yeah, when athlons had vastly superior architecture and ipc. not the case this time around.
it's the same cpu, with 100 mhz less frequency. what do you expect from the 3600x?

>not future proof
u can get a x370 mobo with an upgrade path to the 9900k, the absolute uncontested king of desktop

they have both superior architecture and IPC this time around. feels like more incel cope if I'm honest

>what do you expect from the 3600x?
better binning, especially now when the cpus only got launched

>12 and 16 core zen 2 on am4
and those are equivalent to 6 and 8 intel cores

your point?

Now show us the power draw and heat dissipated by intel compared to AMD. Also show us anything other than the cheapest AMD CPU and the most locked down BIOS.
You're not even trying.

they really don't. they trade blows depending on the workload

It's doing this great despite cheapest ryzen on shit review site with shit ram timings.
The actual reviews with proper ram are going to BTFO Incels forever.

Attached: 1543000551812.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

they're really not. now you're just shilling intel. at least i'm trying to stay neutral.
wishful thinking, there is no magic bios.

you just need to click the actual article, don't read this thread because it's full of bullshit

Attached: 1562495568.png (588x932, 165K)

>gaming is a workload.

gbt /v/

seething AMDdrone

same performance as a stock 8600k with half the threads

ohnonononononono

look how shitty this $200 cpu is, it only fights with a $350 intel i7
AMDRONES BTFO

Attached: 1562495694.png (563x958, 163K)