Why aren't you a programmer at Google yet, user?

Why aren't you a programmer at Google yet, user?
Do you hate money?

Attached: 1537027727127.png (664x735, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/image/kANeIsLrVTCl_zjRzHvZdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no but I hate n

>muh silicon valley

that place deserves to be nuked

warosu.org/g/image/kANeIsLrVTCl_zjRzHvZdA

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

> Do you hate money?
I am of communist and I hate money. That's exactly why I want to work at Google, my favorite company.

most people in Jow Forums are under 14

>san franshithole
lol no

I'm too stupid and live in NZ.

Flyover cope

In response to that article, good. Start ups are too easy to justify and every fucking one and their dog is trying to make a startup. We need to show people that they can't all make startups. I don't like the monolithic companies either like apple or microsoft or google, but I'm fucking sick of some deep-scoop-shirt-wearing, filthy-beard-growing, thick-rimmed-glasses-wearing hipster talking about his fucking electron app that has a bunch of buzzwords and breaks down to "it's x but with this tiny meaningless difference" like all the fucking uber knockoffs. Fuck off with that already.

I have never programmed in my life unless you count baba is you and that's not at all programming

>We need to show people that they can't all make startups.
The other problem with this is a lot of these are "Rich kids" daycare.
If you are a billionaire and your kid cant hold down a real job just "invest" in a startup. They will instantly hire your brat and give them some "busy" work whilst putting up with their tantrums.

Wish some start up would give me some busy work while I don't throw tantrums

>flyover
nope

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 234K)

$700k is unrealistic I believe, that is probably the salary of people who are already too far in the silicon valley meme.

I know few people who h1b their way in, got low 6 figure sallaries, worked for 6-7 years and then retire early. The money they made could run in week in the valley but for most of the places you can just live off the %4 withdrawal rule.

no, just google.

I make 2.5m a year doing underwater welding.

>childfreelifeadventures

Based

cringe and bluepilled

Trump is building the wall around the wrong border.

Attached: image.jpg (710x1024, 111K)

Aren't earthquakes fucking up California?

Money won't give me the collapse of the USA, so I don't care.

Unfortunately not as much as in the ’90s

Attached: image.jpg (1570x1317, 384K)

>700K Salary
>Bay Area

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

enjoy being crippled at 42

I'll retire at age 20.

How old are you now?

19. Dropped out of high school and started my apprenticeship at 15. Started my own company at 17.

And how much do you have put away?

I am, but I don't make close to $700k

Google AI hiring process is a pain in the neck.
Multiple stories about people being selected for interviews, asked to share their research topic and proposals to "assess their programming and problem solving skills". Then after they get sucked dry, they get rejected.
And I bet that if you go so far in the hiring process, you go an extra mile and do your best to impress them.

Attached: 1555619555110.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

Because I am a brainlet who cannot into math

idk what's with the Google AI culture but it seems to turn off a lot of people. I know 3 very smart guys who all turned out residency positions there. They're at Microsoft, Jump Trading and a startup now.

>Why aren't you a programmer at Google yet, user?

Because I'm a heterosexual Christian white male. They can't employ me.

down*

From what I get google memes the extensive free time you get at Google AI.
The catch phrase is "you can do as much (or as little) research as you want!" Or something along these lines..