Terry

Where is he?

Attached: Terry_Davis_car.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oH41gGBVpkE
youtu.be/ZGEkOR-LGyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Away from the glow-in-the-darks that's for sure

Attached: terry.jpg (640x480, 70K)

In the ground

user, I...

he had a ticket to ri-ide
he had a ticket to ri-i-ide
he had a ticket to ride
and he don't care
i think i'm gonna be sad
i think it's today

Attached: terryHalloween.jpg (406x606, 34K)

What if they got him?

I'm talking to him right now. Ask me anything

Does anyone have PROOF of his death besides just rumors?
Obituary, death certificate, anything...

>Supposedly killed by a train
>No obituary
>No grave
>No record of death

Attached: 1518235461920.png (967x593, 24K)

didn't a group of anons go to his death place last year and found some of his remains?

Attached: 1560614894421.png (539x539, 285K)

Turn off the lights and you will understand

He's busy explaining his templeOS implementations to angels user.

Speaking of which the 1 year anniversary is coming up soon.

DEAD

Not true

he's alive and well anons, i interviewed him last week and a video has been in the works, featuring a crossover with a mystery guest. he has been living in a homeless shelter in VA i won't disclose the name of for his safety. unfortunately his laptop was stolen by a nigger, but in my new video i'll be giving him a macbook so you can expect new terry vlogs soon

HE'S DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD
And you're a bunch of assholes.

6ft under.

In our hearts forever.

Attached: img_eggsif_1935027897855764988.jpg (1080x2280, 286K)

are we going to assemble a list of dead Jow Forums idols in the pin

its templeOs will run on quantum computers?

When I look for an obituary all I get are popular websites claiming he's dead with a loose connection to a homeless man in OR who died on some train tracks near where his last video was recorded. His website claims he's dead, but I bet he just wanted to stop streaming and get away from being "internet famous". Especially with you fucks goading him into further psychosis.

Attached: 1531698579764.jpg (292x268, 14K)

He is dead. Some user posted sauce to police dropping the sauce. It happened the same day as his last video was posted at the public library.
youtube.com/watch?v=oH41gGBVpkE

>are we going to assemble a list of dead Jow Forums idols in the pin
Yes and there are only three people left: good Linus, bad Linus and Karlie Kloss.

That must have been a colorful Library experience for the onlookers

In G*d's kingdom

Attached: 1559530710226.webm (640x480, 922K)

God damn, Terry.

Attached: steve.png (450x399, 211K)

guantanamo bay

anons in a group?

That's a confirmed Deepfake. I can't believe someone took the time to make this, it's better looking than 90% of the deepfakes out there.

Fuck outta here with that bubonic buttblaster

He is not a joke, and was not a joke.
He was a genius but with mental issues.
How can you tell he was a genius, well you probably claim to have no mental issues. You arent suffering schizophrenia,
yet you could not even begin writing an operating system from scratch when sane, let alone with mental issues too.
dont shit on his memory he was a great thinker, mental issues or not
Also you cant help but feel sorry for him when you see that video of him crying because his pet sparrow was dying

in heaven

All you people who loved Terry are in gods temple
that is what god wanted for you.
he wanted you to love programming
and love terry and love god because of that

The TempleOS website has a message from his family confirming his passing and asking people to donate to mental health charities if they want to do something in his honour.

In a grave.

did he suicide or did he was accident?

Imagine that you are sometimes human and sometimes a bird
As a bird you fly to an apple tree and eat the apples but the angry farmer sees you and shakes the tree and you fly away
then you become human again and you see that in gods world you are eating gods apples and he shakes the tree every now and then because them are his apples
If Birds are eating the fruit from your tree shake the tree, they will come to love you and respect you

Pushing up daisys

In my last video before he died I talked about being impure in an impure town but when your family moves you to the UK and gets the best doctors for you, then you see that all the life in the USA was dark and confused

What you on about lad?

Was Terry A Davis a psyop?
The story sounds almost too perfect, too Hollywood.
And it's weird that after he supposedly died the website kept running as is. It never went down.

There's no way they would've found anything like that.
I do know some anons met up with him while he was traveling and bought him some cheeseburgers and smokes though.

Maybe his parents are tech savvy.

I honestly feel for the guy. He was tortured by the same affliction killing me but way way worse.

I have no friends and am always nervous around other people. I only have IRC friends because any social contact I have with real people makes me put on a front.

>spade.jpg

>bubonic buttblaster
Isn't that from that one antisemite cartoon maker?
based

It's a 2000-era style website that uses plain html because modern webshit is against god. They without question where the ones paying to host it, so they've likely just continued to do so.

I have schizophrenia too bro. Not as bad as Terry.

Attached: I_Know_That_Feel.jpg (234x215, 8K)

he left the simulation

Attached: terry_ring0.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Hi schizobros, I'm starting uni in septemafter being away for years, we'll make it.

someone posted a Police photo of his body foudn at the scene on Jow Forums

It was definitely terry.

Of all the images and things I have seen on the internet that would be the only thing that I want to unsee.

he's somewhere on Vancouver, safe and sound from the melanin-enriched bioluminescent African-American CIA operatives

post link or it never happened

F

That's is a sequel to Stand By Me there

Wherever he is, he's free

Attached: 1475071300542.jpg (1148x917, 155K)

>I bet he just wanted to stop streaming and get away from being "internet famous"
That's something a sane person would do. Terry wasn't sane

nice try cia

Did he do it bros? Did he kill himself? Investigators could not determine if his death was suicidal or accidental.

Did the worlds greatest programmer take his own life?

Attached: E276AFC5-298F-44B6-80BA-BB8B127D16C5.jpg (500x334, 112K)

That's because there's very little proof, no suicide note or witnesses. There usually aren't any so it's not conclusive, but given his history it was probably suicide

judging by his last video he had been thinking about his life, and I think he saw that the stuff he did was slightly 'crazy'. I reckon that the suicide was a spur of the moment thing, he probably didn't wake up wanting to die that day.

He is burning in hell since he took his own life

autist posts online constantly
he no longer posts
if you're suggesting he was kidnapped who gives enough of a fuck to do that
dude was living in his van and was crazy

I can't remember which article but it said the train engineer saw him pose like this, except with his back to the train. It wasn't an accident.

Attached: train gettyimages-106471568-612x612.jpg (612x408, 25K)

this is the biggest evidence of his death for me. Even when he went to jail he would be back online as soon as he got access to a computer. Unless he's living as an ascended monk in the mountains of the PNW, he's dead.

Attached: 1536344782016.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Did he have a history of suicide?

youtu.be/ZGEkOR-LGyE

>Unless he's living as an ascended monk in the mountains of the PNW, he's dead.
He was captured by the Glowers, and now he's being used to reverse engineer alien ufo technology. Terry was a genius at bare metal computing. He's uniquely qualified.