INTEL BTFO

more cores, more threads, cheaper or matches. blow for blow in games. dominates in literally anything else. So intel cucks how are you holding up today?

Attached: 2342345.png (1024x586, 955K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUPBDzrpTdw
youtube.com/watch?v=uTbtCPl844g
youtube.com/watch?v=z3aEv3EzMyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>still slower than 8700k two years later

720p goy gang up in this !

>S E E T H I N G

Still slower than Intel for gaming. Dead on arrival.

why his hair wet

Luke cummed in his hair

>also believes the cpu isn't using the most efficient cores and instead is jumping around could probably get better with updates

Attached: 34235235.png (1084x587, 232K)

>more cores, more threads

uses less power too

Attached: fgsg.png (1302x688, 73K)

DELID DIS AND TAKE OUR SHEKELS GOYIM

9900K POZZED HOUSEFIRE STRIKES AGAIN
>9900K POZZED HOUSEFIRE STRIKES AGAIN
9900K POZZED HOUSEFIRE STRIKES AGAIN
>9900K POZZED HOUSEFIRE STRIKES AGAIN

>cheaper
Nope. Price parity Ryzen 3000s still lose to to Intel. Try again next gen.

Linus is balding. R.I.P.

yea naw kys retard

Attached: 43534.png (661x446, 171K)

>games

>blow for blow in games

Attached: Capture4.png (1365x767, 571K)

YIKES

Attached: 1562514044816.png (1679x835, 505K)

How much fucking money does Linus make of YouTube that he has this giant shop and payroll? Seems like a much bigger operation than any other YouTube channel of any sort.

>games doesn't matter

Intel on suicide watch.

The r7-3700x is performing well against intel's flag shit 9900k.

The power draw from ryzens is like 50% of the flag shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hUPBDzrpTdw

Attached: intelonsuicidewatch.jpg (1891x975, 168K)

>muh cores

>muh 5.1ghz

Attached: oh no intelbros!!!!!!!! it was our turn!!!!!!!.png (1024x435, 172K)

>muh 5% better in games
that's called cherry picking faggot go watch literally all the videos and look at them all.

>TFW r7 3700x has better single thread performance vs 9900k

Intel on suicide watch.

Attached: singlethreaddabbing.jpg (1190x674, 107K)

any other reviewer benched this game as well? That jump is fucking strange. It would seem like it scales extremely well with more threads but then nothing happens when you go from the 8t 9700k to the 16t 9900k. And then a major jump from 3700x to 3900x.
If other people can get similar results im getting the 3900x

link?

It'll be genuinely interesting to see what this chart looks like few months later once developers implement zen2 optimizations.

>slower than Intel for gaming.
But it uses less power and makes less heat, and is cheaper. You're literally saying you'd rather use a 50000W TDP supercomputer just to get 3% more frames.

>Still slower than Intel for gaming

The edge is smaller then ever, and may be reversed once updates come out. Reviewers are saying the combo of newer RTX cards utilizing PCI express 4 is doing some impressive things.

Overclocked intel destroys amd by 30% in games.

Attached: hitman.png (743x636, 137K)

>tom's shillware
cope

Overclocked inferno also destroys everything inside your PC case and your power bill without a high end cooler.

>Overclocked inferno also destroys [...] your power bill without a high end cooler.

Attached: 1546982737696.png (1200x1042, 247K)

Is the water chiller included in the price?

I friend with a TR gets insane amounts of frames in Siege as well, it's insanely well optimized for multicore
On the other hand, it's optimized horribly for 4C/4T

Don't forget it destroys AMD by 300% in power consumption! Higher is better!
Also, 99th% is more important than overall average.

the overclocking seems to be a legit strike against AMD. No one seems to be able to hit 5gz. However, out of the box the 3700x dabs on the 9900k - with way less power consumption.

Future updates are only going to rain on Intel's parade further.

Attached: funnyorang2.jpg (206x209, 23K)

doesn't seem like that's the case
youtube.com/watch?v=uTbtCPl844g
I'll disregard that linus benchmark until at least a couple of other people run the benchmark on the 3900x, no matter how you look at it, it's an oddball.

the fuck GOYIM

It's called GAMECACHE or just massive L3 cache.

The 3600 uses more power in idle than a 9900k.

>both hitman 2

Attached: 1562026084980.jpg (640x479, 36K)

>The power draw from ryzens is like 50% of the flag shit.
The power consumption is insanely good.

Attached: Zen 2 power consumption really efficient.png (650x450, 63K)

>3900x, a 12core/34 thread CPU, consumes less power than a 8700k
So good. This looks like just about every motherboard should be fine with a 3900x. The 3950x though, that is going to need some good juice.

maybe. crazy how only a single game on the market takes advantage of that (two if you count csgo)

Huh

Attached: file.png (1315x741, 185K)

>Also, 99th% is more important than overall average.

Oh, so it's only 20% faster than AMD. I guess intel totally got told.

Wondering if the 3950x will dethrone the gayming king

Not a chance and who cares when they're so close already? I can't tell a difference past 100fps but I can definitely tell a difference when my computer is rendering while doing anything else.

3700x looks extremely efficient

>mah cores!

Attached: 1562518459781.png (1920x1080, 252K)

wew

For sure. Of course, like many have been saying, the 3800x is a terrible SKU only existing to justifying the $500 price point of the 3900x. The latter is still an amazing CPU tho and I can't see a reason why you wouldn't pick it if you were looking in that range.

I'm curious about this one, because whether anything can be done about it depends on whether AMD made the CPU able to communicate with the OS what threads it's running on what chiplet

Someone fried their 3900X with PBO. I think AMD raised the voltage ceiling in AGESA for launch and reviews to inflate their scores. Next bios update will fix this and performance will be worse. Seriously why does PBO pump 1.5V+ into your CPU?

I mean windows fixed shit in the scheduler a little while ago and this is a brand new cpu so it is bound to get updates and shit so time will tell if it gets any additional performance.
Why not? They're already so close, the 3950x is top tier silicone supposedly so as far as i can tell it should be able to tip over the top and beat it.

Pretty much what I expected. Adobe still needs to get their shit together and start working with AMD. Guess us Premiere users are stuck with Skylake-X for a while longer.

It's so disappointing how poorly Zen 2 overclock. I hope 7EUV improves that for next Zen or at least the base clocks (no need to OC if these are high enough).

1 reviewer did as far as i know the rest benched fine without killing theirs.

this right here is what made me decide to spring for a 3600. clock for clock ryzen 3000 is 10-15% vbetter in IPC.
intel may argue that their cores clock higher but AMD can clock more of them, for less W and less $.

>Linus Tech Tips
This cannot be reproduced, all other reviewers have the 9900k out ahead.

>first day
>literally every other tech reviewer did their tests in some way different
>can't be reproduced
yea ok buddy

Because of bad memory configs.

>It's so disappointing how poorly Zen 2 overclock.
I never got you fuckers. After AMD released PBO and XFR2 I'm never manually overclocking again. Too much of a hassle and you can even see regressions given that boosting higher to few cores > all core OC on some older titles.

>it's 2019 and people are still playing video games
the new ryzens wipe the floor with intel on video compression. that's all i care about.

What I mean includes all the auto-OC stuff. The clock ceiling regardless of how many cores you OC is just disappointingly low and there's just a hard wall you need LN2 to get through.
I wonder if it's due to AMD's design or TSMC's 7nm really isn't that good aside from nice power consumption @ lower clocks.

Need to see how well the chips will fare with next gen gaming.
Games that run over 140 FPS are not exactly a good workout.

I agree. I'd rather get the best performance possible out of the box than having to futz around with multipliers and voltages to pick up the slack. In a way it's cool that the ricers get more for their money, but in the end it doesn't really remove the fact that they're just doing it because the automatic boost feature is badly designed and doesn't do its job like it should.

The ONLY upgrade path for zen 1 and zen + owners is Intel... quite ironic isn't it?

Attached: GIVEME20DOLLARS.png (401x533, 449K)

WHY DIDNT A SINGLE ONE OF THESE CORPORATE SUCKING REVIEW FAGS EVER COMPARE THE 3600/X WITH THE 3700X????

I get that you're disappointed (AMD overhyped its products like always) but Zen 2 is still a proper upgrade to Zen/Zen+, the improvement is without a doubt greater than changes between intel cpu's generations...

what? even the 3600 is an upgrade from a 2700X. Stop being a retard.

>lower boost speeds
>barely 10% IPC gain
>more expensive
>BTFO by a 150$ 9400f

okay
a sidegrade to be GENEROUS

>sidegrade
based retard. therte are numerous benchmarks showing the 2700X being btfo'd by 3600s

Because they reviewed what AMD provided for free

that's what a sidegrade literally is dipshit.. a boost in performance but not increased by 50%+ or doubled or anything

>80 fps
Why other places says 60fps?
I'm not liking those benches they are all over the place.

>barely 10% IPC gain
So significantly more than intel has between generations - in fact intel is losing IPC with all the security fixes
>more expensive
So is every new product right at release
>BTFO by a 150$ 9400f
In some single titles that can't use more threads.

You're obviously intel biased.

>that's what a sidegrade literally is dipshit.. a boost in performance but not increased by 50%+ or doubled or anything
So you're saying every intel generation since Sandy Bridge was just a sidegrade to it? How's your 26

They change the L1 cache and branch prediction, it is more like intel now, this gives a huge IPC improvement. The FPU is doubled in Zen 2 also.

COPE LAKE 10NM WILL DESTROY AMD IN 2030!

>more expensive
1600, 2600 and 3600 all have the same MSRP ($200). 3700X costs a little more than 2700X did at launch but the all-around improvement is well worth the $20 increase.

When was the last time you saw that kind of an improvement generation to generation? In the 90s? Early 2000s?

>So you're saying every intel generation since Sandy Bridge was just a sidegrade to it
Yes, with the exception of sandy to coffee lake maybe, for the unlocked cpus

tripfag spamming every thread how mad are you?

Attached: 324234.jpg (1676x1080, 100K)

>improvement generation to generation
only because AYMD started from much lower IPC, it won't last as shown by Zen2, the IPC gains even with a node shrink are barely registered

youtube.com/watch?v=z3aEv3EzMyQ

cope

But by that logic intel's current lineup is also just a sidegrade to Zen/Zen+ so by your own definition there's no proper upgrade path atm at all.

Attached: i tell you to chill out.jpg (515x424, 45K)

I have a 1600X coupled with a RX 480 8gb
People saying it is a sidegrade is ridiculous
CS:GO gets 240 fps at 1080p High on my machine

>upgrade path
tell me how many years LGA1151 has left. do you really think 10nm Intel is going to use the same socket?

Ryzen CPUs have literally always hit 1.5V+ when boosting for short periods, from the first-gen onwards. AMD have said that it's perfectly normal, and that brief spikes will have no effect on the CPU's life (whereas running it at 1.5V 24/7 would).

Linus video was all over the the place and what he was saying did not match the graphs he was showing.

People are saying that 1.4V kills Ryzen in under 6 months. AMD is intentionally frying your CPU at 1.5V. It's irresponsible and disgusting. Shame on you.

Bit those OCs barely even give you any performance?

I bet some russians or chinks will manage to hack up some very 1st gen 1151 board to run the very last 1151 CPU that will come out just to show intel the finger and to show the world how dirty intel is playing its customers.

(You)

Attached: 324235.jpg (645x729, 64K)

housefire 9900k unironically reaches 101C without overclock on 100€ noctua cooler lel

Attached: housefiresupremacy.png (1793x868, 86K)