What are some good Jow Forums u-toobers that aren't blatant biased corporate shills...

What are some good Jow Forums u-toobers that aren't blatant biased corporate shills? I remember before zen2 releases everyone was hyping them to be "intel killers".

unironically now I think Linus Sebastian is the best but they're literally aren't any others that don't have a secret agendas behind their channels.

Attached: gaylord.jpg (416x416, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/98TO2KM30o0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how the fuck is he not a shill
that's literally the point of his channel

He is not desu. He clearly hints at it everytime he shills for something.

All tech youtuber are shit

linus is /ourguy/

he doesn't spread fake Jow Forums news before releases. didn't you read my post?

No, but Anthony seems to be

Linus is alright.
I also like Coreteks.

COPE INTELSHIT

No, cuck, you're not our guy.
Not, fat sack of shit, you're not our guy.

No, Cringeteks, nobody likes you.
And your boyfriend Linus is not alright.

Stop projecting. Nobody likes *you*.

Chris Titus Tech
Level1Techs
Joe Collins

I think it's fine for a techtuber to be biased as fuck as long as they're transparent about it. Moore's law is dead is the biggest AMD shill I've ever seen but he's still worth watching.

he created linux...

>low IQ marketed goys think if amd doesnt have 1 fps higher than the highest high then they lose completely disregarding use cases, applications, prices, energy

you are the reason why these companies keep getting away with their scams and spend so much on marketing. kys faggot

Linus makes more off clickbait hype train shit than intels sponsorship shit

post nose

because he clearly tell you when something is sponsored and he has shit on hardware that he's been given for free to review

>if someone is successful I auto hate them

Attached: 1475960332434.jpg (640x458, 54K)

his wife is a johj

I like Kerry Oak from Memory Express. Yes, she's getting paid by the company and you could easily argue that she's a shill, but she's taken multiple shits on basically every tech giant. The things she said about Corsair's recent AIO's, you can't even do that on YouTube anymore.

youtu.be/98TO2KM30o0

Pretty sure Linus is gay, his family is a ruse, he bought them in Shenzhen

Level1 is the defacto official youtube of Jow Forums

Ey Kamerad, ebisches mihem alder

hardware unboxed has an obvious amd bias BUT his benchmarks are really objective and seems to remain fairly level headed when it comes to amd, intel and nvidia.

honestly the reality is this.
when you look at Jow Forums better this is true

he got a vasectomy bc he does not understand that women get pregnant when you fuck em

Wendell is /ourguy/

linus is tha man

*ahen*

Attached: 1015C8D2-829B-4CE4-AC3A-9C94A362F436.jpg (1241x2009, 503K)

>Literally started as a shill for NCIX

linus is based, has an asian wife

>linus
>not corporate shill

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-07-14-46-51.png (719x783, 155K)

>he doesn't spread fake news
>hasn't listened to WAN show

Attached: file.png (115x104, 23K)

This. His newest ryzen vid was pure shilling. AMD's clock speed is shit, it's gaming performance is still inferior but it's multithreaded workload is better than intels. Instead of just stating that he made this weird skit about AMD being better at gaming and Intel being destroyed by AMD in rendering times when the difference is like 1 minute. The 9900k is the best cpu on the market and with a slight price decrease would destroy 3rd gen ryzen.

AH yes the marching song of the left

>TFW hate everything about Linus and LTT
>MFW Linus gives the best review of Ryzen 3000 series beyond just dick measuring bar graphs
I don't know what the fuck to do man...

Attached: look-at-charlie-browns-face-would-you-please-hold-still-55888040.png (500x866, 214K)

this
i just wish he wasn't so friendly to summerfigs but heyho

he was/is a blatent intel shill but said that AMD btfo intel. Unless intel dropped him and AMD is paying his bills now, who really knows

> Needing a youtuber to form your opinions for you

All tech tubers fear the fanboys bombing theri videos. This is why AMD keeps an army of payed shills who manage over 100 acounts to downvoat anyone who points out how shit AMD products are.

and 3..2...1.. and here they come to ree at me for insulting AMD.

Hey AMD! spend some money in developing a better processor instead of paying street shutters to larp AMD fanboys online!

>Moore's law is dead is the biggest AMD shill
What are you saying?
Is there a channel named "Moore's law is dead"? Link to it?
>the biggest AMD shill
I want to see this, give me the worst of the worst.

Lisa
Flossy

That's it.

Our boy Bryan "The YES Man".

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08_00-13-02.png (685x430, 396K)

>low IQ marketed goys think if amd doesnt have 1 fps
Triggered AMD shill.
Fun fact playing starcraft 2 on AMD is a pain because the game requires single core performance something the AMD meme processors don't have.
And we are talking turning the game to low or medium settings.

You can throw shit all day you want this will not change the fact some games need powerful single core performances and AMD is 10 decades behind with their single core performance.

>trying to justify the shitty price/performance/consumption rate of incel because muh 2 extra fps in some gaymes

>starcraft 2
lmao

I literally bought my 2500k back in the day because of this.
Unfortunately blizzard killed the fucking game shortly thereafter.

Yes something people play.
Also old game modern AMD processors can not get into. You think about it. Something Intel can match even Intel from years back.
You think about it.

Attached: fb-share.jpg (1200x630, 340K)

He literally cooked his cpu. That's retard 101

>Unfortunately blizzard killed the fucking game shortly thereafter.
I play it even today.
Are you good in the MP?

Its VS all day for me.

Explain this "Google is Building a Tech Dystopia in Canada" to me.

why would i care about a shitty old game

any toaster can run it dumbass

Yeah he's kind of a weird shill. It ran fine on my 1055t, which was a thuban arch, back in the day before blizz put any effort whatsoever into multithreading.