PogChamp

>AMD is better than Intel in FUCKING CS:GO

>CS:GO

Also daily reminder s1mple is official AMD ambassador :)

Attached: 2019-07-07 17_10_29.jpg (1987x1369, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PT0EUXRGMjo?t=720
youtu.be/IDyNDMzIC-Q?t=217
images.idgesg.net/images/article/2019/07/ryzen_9_3900x_csgo_19x10_gtx_1080-100801145-orig.jpg
cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-9400-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-3600X/m735306vs4041
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Intel is POZZED HOUSEFIRED AND BANKRUPT

>LTT
Stop listening to this guy he's a terrible source. Not even defending intel or anything. Just pick any other source so.
He's for teenagers. That's why he looks like one.

The point of CSGO is that it's old and not gpu intensive so there's tons of headroom to the GPU limit.

Yeah guys pick any other source. Pick GamersNexus.

>He's for teenagers. That's why he looks like one.
How should he look to be for Jow Forums?

the fucking differences in those fps is practically non existant

It's not important for me. It's important for that group.

>Stop listening to this guy he looks like a teenager
>It's not important for me.
Retarded schizo

>How should he look to be for Jow Forums?

Attached: QB1wFy2gJhx4wq4QqEVvDyRP9pbmFW2CJgf5hIsAWgQ.jpg (640x426, 63K)

Attached: 4L_lKpIPQN0.jpg (835x773, 246K)

the one and only

Attached: 1561056302380.jpg (827x833, 116K)

They already hired somebody for the Jow Forums demographic.

Attached: dsd.jpg (227x344, 6K)

Even though Ryzen is clocked lower, it's still FASTER than the 9900k. Higher single core performance FTW!!!

Less than half the price and half the TDP for non-existent fps differences

Then let's go on other features:

>AMD is more secure
>AMD is cheaper
>AMD doesn't have a history of bribing computer manufacturers to not make computers with comptetitor's products

hmmm >:3

Kek'd

Attached: 9.jpg (419x480, 81K)

Idiot.
>he's a bad source
That's just fact. He markets obvious kickstarter scams for instance. Even large parts of his audience saw that. What little credibility that was left was completely gone after that.
>he advertises himself to teenagers
They don't care about source quality, that's the implication here. They don't even have the experience to judge most of the time.
>how should he look to you user?
I don't care. If he was a good source and dressed himself like a toddler (literal diaper and onesie) or a furry I wouldn't care. Might even be more amusing that way.
I'd be ashamed to recommend him to a personal contact but nothing against him in general.

>ulleticals benchmark
He needs to benchmark real world situations, not a 5 year old benchmark that's garbage.

CSGO games do want high fps though. They believe it helps with input lag.
So arguably it's a real world example.
It's still not indicative of the general consumer experience.

Does it have support ECC?

It uses textures / models that aren't used in the main game anymore, also stacks smokes ontop of eachother for a fps drop to less than 200. Looking at the sky hits 1000+ fps which would drastically change the average at the end.

Yes, depends on the motherboard, but most support it.

>cpus are stagnant
>gpus are overpriced
give me one reason why i shouldn't switch to next gen consoles as my go to gaming platform

No good reason assuming they keep their promises.
I wouldn't give up my mouse and keyboard peripherals.

The benchmarks are getting more and more unrealistic to show an Intel advantage. Who the hell buys a 2080 ti and then plays at fucking medium details? Are we going to see 720p or low details next?

Attached: aco-1080p.png (1000x562, 295K)

>Ryzen at 4.3GHz matching Intcel pozzed housefire at 5.1GHz

Attached: birthday.webm (720x720, 1.75M)

Attached: SUPER_CHAD.png (1800x2086, 1.36M)

I personally play at high setting with a 2080

>get 2080ti
>for 1080p
ill never understand these kind of tests

>inb4 640x480

if you haven't done this ages ago you're a fucking retard anyway.
actually, scratch that - if you even still play videogames you're a fucking retard.

>where's my 1x1 benchmark

You want to stress the CPU as much as possible and you can't do that when the GPU is the limiting factor.

If they made these tests at 4K ultra or whatever the results would be meaningless.

>linus tech tips
youtu.be/PT0EUXRGMjo?t=720
youtu.be/IDyNDMzIC-Q?t=217
images.idgesg.net/images/article/2019/07/ryzen_9_3900x_csgo_19x10_gtx_1080-100801145-orig.jpg

Attached: csgo.png (720x378, 79K)

dilate

it's so the cpu isn't bottlenecked by the gpu

>all over 300fps
So its pointless?

no not really
if you're recording/streaming(or anything else besides the game itself really) it makes a difference, but at that point intel goes out of the picture, assuming you want 240fps playable

>gpu scales differently between a processor that favors single core performance and a processor that leverages multicore performance.

Literally this is what is happening. I hope Sunny Cove proves this because there'll be no hope with AMD proving this to the hardcore fanboys. Even if parity is achieved, these idiots keep spouting stupidity.

we need to change into a multi-core paradigm in order to progress technology. Simply upping the clockspeed will not be enough if we want to do anything other than gayming.

>240fps playable
Again why? So you can use your meme motion blur "240hz" panel.

I don't know about that. He may be as big as a house but he seems calm and well adjusted.

Nah, csgo fags are just obsessed with frame rate. They'll buy 9900k, 2080ti to play at lowest, 1024x768
>Muh input lag

I mean if i played cs:go I would just buy the cheapest cpu on that list since it clearly does the job. We used to play Quake and CS 1,6 at like 24fps.

Stagnant huh?

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-9400-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-3600X/m735306vs4041

Ahh, the intel sales and marketing taskforce has arrived

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-145727_Fennec_F-Droid.png (1390x583, 85K)

on a 6600K, by the times I need an upgrade intel will be back on top

Attached: gaming + streaming benchmark.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)