Mouse thread

Is this guide still valid? Had it in a folder since forever and now I need a new mouse.

Attached: 1350340115364.jpg (1200x2409, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/razer_en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping with some lists from the same folder, It's been a long time since I last visited Jow Forums.

Attached: 1354562754178.gif (1600x2220, 638K)

bump

Attached: Headphones_Chart_1.jpg (1600x2966, 1.89M)

Nigger.

No, mice are more lightweight and have better sensors now. Depending on hand size you have much more options now. Even wireless has the same latency as wired if you stick with Logitech.

G Pro Wireless is the best mouse on the market. G305 is a cheaper option. Anything by Zowie is solid even the old 3310 sensors like in the FK series. Finalmouse is a meme, if you can even get one avoid it, the mousewheel will break in weeks. Steelseries are shit now. Roccat have a couple of good mice, KPOE and the soon to come Kane. Glorious Odin is a very good mouse, nixeus revel is good and DM1 FPS is another.

Stay under 90g and look up rocketjumpninjas guide to measuring your hand and find a mouse to fit.

>great tier
>microshit

i'm currently using the microshit pic related and it's shit so no this isn't vaild

G502 best mouse out
>good weight
>no speed holes
>lots of buttons
>comfy
>best sensor

g305

Attached: Mvc1hulk.gif (235x221, 6K)

This is lies, it is a good mouse, but not a good FPS mouse, too big (for anything but large hands) and too heavy, 135g? Otherwise a comfy mouse for general gaming.

Stay under 90g if you play FPS.

Audiophiles need to be hanged

I play FPS fine with it
>Global Elite on CSGO
>top 6% for BF5 (back in Jan, when I played)

give g303 a try

Stop spreading memes that "the brick" is a good FPS mouse. Good for you is not good for 99% of other people. I have made a living competing in FPS, not done some casual rankings. Anything over 100g is not a competitive mouse.

No longer in production and highly sought after, would set you back $150 easy.

Attached: 45724724674276.png (800x3212, 796K)

What do you guys think of the Model O from Glorious PC Gaming Race? Pic related. I've heard it's pretty good from reviews by normies but I'd like to know if any of you autists tried it for yourselves.

Attached: matte5.jpg (1500x1125, 104K)

Why do mice not last as long nowadays?
I used the steelseries rival 600 for like a year then it broke so I swapped back to my mouse I used from 2013-2018 and it still works just fine

WARHURYEAH has an excellent channel for mice reviews
But the EC1-A is best tl;dr

Razer is botnet.

spyware.neocities.org/articles/razer_en.html

Fuck off back to /v/.

>good sensor
>lightweight
>good ambidextrous design
>gay lights
its very good value for money

What is a good huano switch mouse with good side buttons? im fed up with Logicrap and Omron shit and i need good side buttons since i spam them on rts(usually i need just two)

Attached: 1558923392231.gif (600x600, 93K)

get any mouse which doesnt use 50 million rated Omrons or swap the switches yourself for so called "japanese" omrons (Omrons starting with D2F not with D2FC)

What are someone really great wired mice that someone left-handed can use?

What are some really great wired mice that someone left-handed can use?

intellimouse explorer 3.0
everything else is shit and if you disagree, you're either a retarded zoomer or a gaymer, and in that case you should fuck off back to /v/ or r*ddit

I got one and can't recommend it enough. If you don't like the lights, you can download the config utility to turn them off, then uninstall it because you don't need to have the utility running to maintain settings you chose. Especially for the price, it seems unbeatable. I just wish there were a smaller variant so that the bottom of my palm wouldn't have to touch the front of the mouse.

anyone have the model o? does it come with mouse skates on already?

what mouse doesnt come with the skates on already?

so the ones that glorious sells for their model o, are to be bought when you need to replace the skates?

idk how it works

yeah theyre replacements

zowie mice are the shit

Thanks for the update user, I have one more questions did you get the Matte or Glossy version? I heard the glossy is better for dryer climates because of sweat so I might get that one.

the only mouse you really need (or get any zowie mouse)
/shill

Attached: 1562539000262_7023204238662482.jpg (2048x1152, 663K)

Dual Death Adders.

Attached: 20190707_180647.jpg (4032x1960, 2.94M)

>Like the Rival 500
>meme MMO tier mouse
>nice brick mouse all around
>has a cable
>cable is shit
>no wireless mouse comes close to offering the same experience
Can't wait until they start just offering 2 mice for each model.

>use g400 (for two years)
>thumbs up
>use g400s (for half a decade)
>thumbs up
>use mx518 hero
>there's something off about it I can't explain
>go back to g400s and don't think about it too hard

Attached: latest_hits_Kopia.jpg (1415x1791, 249K)

>2019
>buying wired mice
hahaha nigga just get gpw or g305 if you're poor

>No AKG K712 Pro
Not an audiophile but honestly unless you're buying trusty fucks, sub-$100 headphones suck ass.

>>No AKG K712 Pro
AKG fag here:
>not K812/K872
How does it feel to be 13 years behind?

what's up with the Abyssus firmware thing? I used to have the 2014 version a couple years back before switching to the Deathadder Elite.
were they considered shit? I got to SFMC in cs with it before my hands outgrew it.

Since it's 2019 everything corded belongs in the shit tier.

I got the matte version. It feels as good as any Razer/Logitech/other brand gaymen mouse I've used in the past: it feels fine but over time some crud accrues that I wipe off with a damp washcloth / paper tower. I assume a similar thing will happen with the glossy version, but that's just a guess.
Normally I avoid getting things with glossy black "piano" finishes if I have a choice because dust/fingerprints/whatnot are a lot more obvious and distracting on it, but I've never had a mouse with that material.

Yo real talk, if all you want is a wired mouse that werks, there is LITERALLY nothing wrong with the Microsoft optical mouse.

Why anyone would want anything more than this when shopping for a wired 2-button wheel mouse is beyond me.

so fucking based. I especially like the lights on the mice (and keyboard) that glare off those glossy monitors. it's like fucking heaven

if you can't figure out what mouse to get based on your needs and preferences then you might as well role some fucking dice. There are so many different mice because people have different needs and wants. People have different sized hands, different muscle strength, use the mouse for different purposes, some people like bullshit like lights, some people want wireless, etc, etc.

My advice? Well its fucking 2019.6 already so why would you want a mouse instead of a touchscreen?

OUT OF THE WAY CASUALS THIS IS A TRACKBALL THREAD NOW.

Attached: huge.jpg (267x284, 11K)

extremely based

Why are your monitors so glossy?

logitech g305>

I just use a vertical mouse

glossy monitors have better color and sharper visual resolution than matte.

What does Jow Forums think of the MX Master?

i think people that like glossy monitors just never open a window or go outside, so they don't ever notice any of the downsides.

I can't stand how the market has shifted towards glossy screens. In fact, the last apple product I got was a macbook with a matte screen, after they stopped offering those screens I never got one again (along with bs like broken keyboards and no replaceable batteries). It's just more consumerist trash, it looks bright and shiny and when you first see it you don't realize how much of a nightmare it ends up being. Sometimes I wonder if maybe I'm the only person left that likes to sit on the porch with my laptop and actually be able to read the screen, or open the blinds in the office and still be able to work without hurting my eyes.

after thinking, I guess there's also the factor that old crt monitors were glossy by nature, so maybe a lot of people never used matte lcds and so they simply don't know what they are missing, they think it's just normal to hurt your eyes deciphering text through reflections

Why is a g303 so sought after? I have one sitting in a drawer but the LMB double-clicks. Replaced it with a g305 and much prefer it over the g303.

Laptop screens are a whole different thing. If your desktop monitors are set up with consideration for windows and lights then gloss won't be a problem. But for laptops you are going to be moving your setup and going outside with it so matte makes sense there. People like to forget that matte coatings apply a slight blur to the image on screen so they are not objectively better than glossy monitors in all cases.

ZOWIE Fk - god tier

>I have made a living competing in FPS

That really doesn't mean shit. Just because you like lighter mice doesn't mean everybody does.

Speaking of headphones, I don't think I've ever seen anyone post recommendations for active noise cancelling headphones.

Yes, I need active noise cancelling due to working in a shit open office place. Currently using QC15s and looking for something even better. Thought about QC35s, but thought I'd ask you retards first.

this is a problem CSGO professionals solved 5 years ago okay dmitri here go
>earpro/hearing protection/earmuffs like in shoot the rifle in real life
>put the earbuds underneath the earmuffs

mx518 legendary would like to have a word with you

That sounds absolutely Russky and also retarded. Also somehow worse than QC35s or Sony's XM3 cans.

Please insert coin and try again.

Is there a mouse tier list but with wireless mice? I'm not a professional gamer and don't like the cord

>he thinks consumer garbage headphones can compete with similar consumer garbage earmuffs actually rated by accredited organizations for reducing dBm
think you're looking for niche products that don't really exist dmitri. but yes i can confirm this setup works. I can still hear a single person speaking if I listen really hard but otherwise 80% of conversation volume is muffled.

Do I need to mention again that I'm looking for ACTIVE noise cancelling? That's why I'm asking because if I didn't care about ANCs I'd just go with some variant of sennheiser.

I can put my head in a bucket if I just wanted to "reduce DB".

top tier add the Logitech G903 and G Pro.

good: most logitech mice

trash: pretty much everything else

Logitech G Pro and G903 are the top tier, then 703 and 502. Don't get any other brand wireless.

The Redragon M711-FPS COBRA Gaming Mouse is all I need

>2 side buttons
>gaming
yeah, they rock if you're playing minesweeper