IT'S OVER AMDBROS, OUR KING JUST CAPITULATED

Even AMDORED admits what a massive letdown ryzen 3000 is. How will we dethrone intel and surpass them in games? Ryzen 4000 will SURELY obliterate them!!

Attached: amdored.jpg (587x832, 341K)

IT WAS OUR TURN BROS

He's a double-agent.

He purposefully "leaked" information to overhype Zen2 so that the hardcore fanboys overestimate the new Ryzens.

Any neutral person just predicted AMD to close the gap, while this idiot was spazzing over 6-core Ryzen 3's.

This guy bullshitted us. We deserved for Intel to Speed up development for Sunny Cove, and he fucking threw a monkey-wrench towards tech progression.

>our maximum manual overclock was 4.225 GHz on all cores—significantly lower than the maximum boost frequency of the processor (4.4 GHz).
AYYYYY

LoL shitty 7nm node, even nvidia goes to samsung node

The Holocaust really came, but for AMDbros

Imagine not being able to "overclock" your CPU to it's advertised clock speed

Attached: Capture2.png (1247x754, 346K)

No problem guys, we still have csgo and...siege

Attached: 1483515740974.jpg (568x612, 66K)

Source?

It's hilarious that all the fake leaks came back to bite king AMD shill

daily reminder AdoredTV made up his leak in order to get patreon money

fuck that scammer

>5.1 GHZ all cores

yeah right fucking scammer

Ryzen2 is one huge scam, AYMD should be fined for false advertising

also BIOS update will lower them even further bc it's using insane voltage rn

AMD didn't lose, they absolutely demolished Intel at everything that matters, then of course the games which are like 5% of any review are all the manbabies on this website seem to be able to comprehend

>waaaaaa who would use their PC for actual work and productivity, I don't understand!

Zen 2 was never true 7nm. It's marketing speak. Technically, it's equivalent to the 10nm Intel is working on size wise.

This. any actual tech enthusiast would be mad at Adored for overhyping Zen2, when it not being underhyped could've heralded the earlier arrival of the Sunny Cove processors.

We intelbros deserve to get 9900K performance for lower frequency-high IPC parts that didn't need to overclock, and we needed something that would push intel to finally go overclock themselves to deliver 10nm.

>everything that matters
>synthetic benchmarks

COPE

>Intel wrote an employee memo for nothing, AyyMD hit themselves hard
>Intel challenged AMD for nothing, Intel is still the king of gaming

what the fuck are you doing that needs a $500 cpu? I'm genuinely curious

>cherry picked games matters
COPE

there is not a single game where amd is better, COPE NIGGER

Incels shills are so buttburt that they make up reality.

>CSGO
>AC Odyssey
>Siege
>Resident Evil 2 Remake

well, there's 2 (TWO) games where by some miracle amd managed to get a slight win

Attached: ACO_1080p.png (1405x1517, 82K)

Attached: amdrone siege.png (395x650, 361K)

wtf were they thinking, bros?

Attached: csgoryzen.png (482x896, 213K)

5/3 frames less while being +1 on the low end lmao damn intel are fuckd

put them goalposts down, son. You claimed amd was better, they're clearly not, except for those two games I mentioned. Dunno about re2 didn't see it benched anywhere. Good try though.

Attached: intelchillguy.jpg (350x498, 68K)

most of the wins are margin of error stuff. could care less.

productivity is simply better on ryzen. If I want to play Persona 5, I'd play in a PS4.

>most newer games are scaling well with Zen/Zen2

>older games (early 2000s' games) that rely on cache will love Zen2.

>slightly middle of the 2010's games are probably Intel territory.

so...parity. In gaming, productivity not so much.

If you're not rooting for AMD to push Intel's and vise-versa shit to progress CPU tech, you're the real idiot.

I wanted to get 9900K perf with lower clocks and core-stacking.

I'm not but since i'm here if the "king" of gaming is practically equal in your own post then you're really scraping the barrel. I could sit here and list all the things the new amd cpu is better at compared to it's intel equivalent but i can't really be bothered and there's plenty of youtube videos for you to watch intel get decimated in, in literally anything else you do with a cpu. Can't wait for more updates to operating systems and bios updates to make it even better tho!

that 3900X is a drop in replacement for my poverty tier R3 1200. isn't that funny? victims of intel's scams will never know that feeling

The new asscreed games run on a fairly new game engine.

They're also very multithreaded and very CPU intensive.

t. remembers seeing 7700k owners seething while my 1700 strolled by

I hate this wankstain so fucking much

It's telling that a line of productivity monster CPUs get released and everyone's freaking out over gaming performance because "I only use my PC to play games". Do you guys really not compile your own kernel, encode video, or make renders? You write off Ryzen because it has a 5-10% loss in gaming fps at 1080p?

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

I lol at people going out to buy a 9900K right now when we all know that LGA1151 is a dead socket. There's no way in hell 10nm Intel is going to use the same socket.

already confirmed not to be on 1151

we are pretty autistic, but not that autistic, good job in outing yourself. Fucking autists shitting up my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This was well known before the chips were out, and everyone was called a retard who wanted to OC ryzens manually for months now.

AMD BTFO, same shit different times

adoretard is intel/nvidia shill undercover, he is swedish cuck and a fag

>then of course the games which are like 5% of any review are all the manbabies
Yeah, I guess amd really wasn't focusing on games even though they have something called "game cache" on these chips. It's really not that important..

10nm looks like an actual major change for Intel CPUs, there's no way it will be compatible with current mobos and this time the compatibility break may actually be justified too. The current mobos/chipsets/sockets are definitely a dead end.

Is this the Intel cope thread? Or are they all Intel cope threads?

Attached: 1562518459781.png (1920x1080, 252K)

Why did I put any hope in AMD. I'm such a fucking idiot.

>People get overhyped for an AMD release
>Results are underwhelming
gee, who saw that coming?

reminder not to pair your ryzen with an amd card. my 2700x hits sustained lows of 45-47fps with a radeon vii (tested at 1080p) in ac odyssey. a 1080ti keeps above 60.

It's not like you guys are pro gamers so whats the fucking difference if you get 10 less fps?
AMD is winning in non-gaming benchmarks and costs 1/2 to 1/3 of the Intel CPUs. Also in mid range gaming (think i5 rigs) AMD is winning because while Intel has higher max FPS it varies wildly while AMD maintains a consistent higher average/median FPS.

Just calm the fuck up and stop worshiping CPU vendors and use whatever is less retarded.

A lot of people don't use their computers for work, or at least intensive work.

It's 28nm all over again... cheap but performing like shit. 28nm killed bulldozer.

Intel shills before 7th July:
>AdoredTV is a con artist who's always wrong
Intel shills after 7th July:
>AdoredTV is a honest man who's always right

Hey at least its not the rt 5700°C.

Intel 10nm = TSMC 5nm

probably more like TSMC 6nm (yes it's a thing)

>be Intel boss
>write memo to employees to lift their spirits up
>waste all your time writing that company memo since AMD JUST'd themselves
>look like a fucking idiot doomsayer amongst all your coworkers
>big wigs and executives will cancel the 15% price cut to just 5%, since they lead in gaming anyway
>Jim Keller and Raja Koduri mock (You) during lunch break

Ah, because it's still not out yet?

Coming from an AMD guy. here is the raw deal. Some of us are dissapointed, we expected more.
So lets break it down.

the positives:
>Good performance
>okish prices
>comes with cooler.
>backwards compatiblity with older motherboards (even my B350 works with the 3900x)
>no switching mobo every 2 months to pay intel tax.
>great thermals.
>best workload performance. hands down. intel cant come close
>performance is like 5%behind intel in games but comes with a cooler and much better priced.

the negative
>Performance could have been better. We are talking about 7nm vs 14nm. In theory they should be close to 80% more effective. in reality they are like 35% more effective
> still loses in 75% of all games to intel
>no OC at all.
>no 8core high binned high clocked part.
>BS turbo speeds.

My main gripes is that its a 7nm that performs on par with a 14nm. and no high clocked 8core part. If you want the higest clocked part, you need to shill out 750$ lol.

All this makes me just meh, it would be better to just upgrade my graphics card, that way i actually get a performance increase. but upgrading my cpu just isnt worth it for 10% extra performance.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 655K)

Do you think that Zen 3 will be closer to true 7nm?

kek

wow imagine that, amdrones getting btfo again, imagine being a fucking moron that sold your perfectly good intel cpu because a shill scared you into settling for worse performance

Attached: 62766BB4-99CF-4709-B8AE-B13472C9F666.png (728x800, 573K)

>after they say it's 5GHz they then cry it isn't that good
lmao retards. Also full bios support isn't even out yet, like the first gen it'll take a month or so and performance will go up a bit.
So if they're better now, they'll be even better later

with smart boosting, overclocking is pretty much dead

>Even AMDORED admits what a massive letdown ryzen 3000 is.
Gee, I wonder why? It wouldn't be the fact that he refuses to admit he lied, would it?

>purposefully "leaked" information to overhype Zen2

this, classic intel playbook I dont know how people keep falling for it

So in other words the AMD (((boost))) is the same jew shit Intel pulled.
Not only AMD copied Intels retarded nomenclature, that doesn't even fit AMD chips, but now they also copied the semitic business practices.
Fuck all tech companies, hope they burn in hell.

Just leave them alone, they were already on suicide watch as is..

They are not only pathetic but stupid, becuase no one runs a game and nothing else. The extra cores you will get with AMD will be running your music, youtube, 15 chrome tabs, whatever bloatware Dell installed for you etc etc

Another Massive Disappointment

At least my 6700k will hold resale value for a few more years. Won't upgrade until Intel gets a real 10nm desktop product out the door at this rate, AMD just continues to disappoint.

>At least my 6700k will hold resale value for a few more years.
pfffffffffffffffffffft

>It's marketing speak
But so is 10nm Intel... and 14nm... and many nodes before that

>So in other words the AMD (((boost))) is the same jew shit Intel pulled.

At least Intel hits the advertised clocks out of the box, you can't even hit the advertised Zen 2 clocks without LN2 and suicide voltages.

Now do test with the 500 security mitigations literally every one of the shills dont use when they test.

>poverty tier R3 1200
Unless you bought it with a poverty tier motherboard which is what virtually everyone (because you're obviously LARPing) who cheaped out on R3 1200 would also do.

they affect mostly i/o operations, mitigations have little to no effect on actual gaming benchmarks. They do cripple 7zip and some other productivity benches though

the advertising departments of both companies are garbage for overhyping their products, and honestly both companies would be better off getting rid of them and having actual engineers and knowledgable people speak as publicity so this huge false marketing doesn't happen

run denuvo on the background

>We are talking about 7nm vs 14nm
It's because that's where you are wrong, you can't compare nodes from different manufacturers based on their marketing name. In reality, spec wise TSMC's "7"nm is between Intel's "10"nm and "14"nm so there's not that much of a difference.

every game tested by amd unboxed was with security patches applied.

He's not wrong 6700k preowned going strong at $200 still.

>3900X vs 3700X
>no difference
I think it's safe to say that game doesn't give a fuck about how many cores you have.
I'll make REAL benchmarks with things that matter like ffmpeg when I get my 3700X

This! I was hoping for some competition so intlels price would come down

For years,though? C'mon, gamers are retards, but they can't be this stupid.

vm's and other poweruser stuff, such as compiling
gaymer like you wouldn't understand why amd won this one

The 4790K is still going for $200-250 used. Intel used market is like Honda in the used car market.

they specifically said they have all the patches and bios updates from up to 7 days ago

Should I sell my 6700k? It's fucking crazy how it costs as much as I bought it for (used) a couple years ago.

>gaming
Install Gentoo.

Because businesses and professionals don't fall for marketing memespeak like gaymers. So they focus the marketing towards gaymers.

When will these stupid boys realize there is no stopping us?

STOP
PLAYING
VIDEO GAMES

have sex

>Only gaming matters
>Overall value to performance ratio does not matter
Intards last breath.

Attached: 1562528455339.png (648x615, 71K)

Thats not true.

Intel 10nm is 44nm total
tsmc is 40nm total.
glofo 7nm is also 40nm

Intels 7nm would be around 35nm total tho. So you are right in saying that intel has the smallest at that spesific nm, but currently tsmc has the smallest surface area.

Hallo mein Computerbase nutzender Freund.

>9900K only 10% faster on average for over twice the price of a 3600
BUT MUH GAMES!

>I'll make REAL benchmarks with things that matter like ffmpeg when I get my 3700X
check out eposvox latest vids with level1techs on yts with that testing

If you're someone who is looking at AMD for Zen or Zen+, Zen2 looks really good, the 3700x competes very well in gaming and is cheap/runs cool, its a sleeper hit really.

the 3800x and 3900x are going to be fucking toaster ovens though, not worth it.

Navi looks to be a disappointment as well, Id rather have a 2060 super, better thermals and quieter.

Wait for partner cards.

Attached: AMD vs Nvidia value.png (2560x1440, 552K)

Attached: 1553225569366.png (650x450, 29K)

Upgrading my 2700x to a 3700x, but debating about the 3900x. Definitely getting a 5700XT once the AIB cards come out. I just want parity with the 9900k in games and better productivity than the 9900k in everything else, which is what the 3700x seems to offer. I'm not frequently using video editors, so I'm not so sure I can justify the 3900x. I can always get more coarz when Zen 3 comes out.

Unless you really need that extra productivity uplift the 3700X is a fantastic buy. It beats the 9900K in most workloads and only loses a few percent in games overall.