Dream company to work for?

If you could choose freely what company you wanted to work for, who would it be?

Pic not necessarily related

Attached: 870x310px-FAANG-BlogBanner.jpg (870x310, 61K)

My dream is to work for my own company, not for someone else's.

Durga Software

What would your company do?

consultant for

>San Francisco
>San Francisco
>Seattle
>San Francisco
>San Francisco
Zoomer grads are retarded

apple has headquarters in SF retard

A mid-size company that takes care of their employees, pays a fair wage and doesn't have a cringey corporate globohomo culture.
Working for OP pic might seem nice at first glance but you give up your individuality to them, the pay is only 6 figures because the cost of living is sky high, and they only feed you 3 meals a day for free because they don't want you leaving. You are a slave in a crystal prison

Don't take an IQ test unless you want to be really sad.

This is completely accurate.

the idea that compensation from tech companies is only high because of cost of living is a total myth. you can live in a pimped out apartment with a walking commute to work and still be 10's of thousands ahead of a mid-size company as you put it.

A floating contractor.

myself

Attached: 1559681573458.png (870x310, 63K)

>Menlo Park
>Cupertino
>Seattle
>Los Gatos
>Mountain View
Try again. None of those companies are anywhere near San Francisco.

Big companies are a nightmare to work for. Think smaller.

Generate Profits

Not a single one of those. If it's not a research lab then I'm just gunna hop between startups until I get into a research lab.
Fuck those kike conglomerates.

I WORK FOR MYSELF FUCK YOU

>It's 5 miles outside of SF! it's not REALLY SF!
Shut up you dumb faggot. Every single one of those is effectively based out of their main metro area.

No.

kys

>it's only 1000 miles away, not that far

Not an argument

None of those locations are that drastically far from their metro hubs. All of their employees are based out of their main cities, their headquarters are located outside of it for real estate purposes.

This. Finally found a company like this and it's very comfy. Haven't felt any stress or difficulty communicating with the company, and while everyday isn't the most interesting I never feel like my job is too easy or not meaningful. I'm not cut out to run my own business due to lack of experience so this will do for now.

>All of their employees are based out of their main cities
No.

your own

Not an argument

Lockheed Martin

Already work for a FAANG company. Comfy life. Spend my days learning from the best, reading, programming. Weekends I do the same with some video games or TV mixed in.

>work in one of these companies

30 years pass

>specialized in an extremely specific field
>company switches to some other framework
>everything you know is legacy now
>lose your job

???

If you worked at google for 30 years in software you'd be rich.

My brother got me a job at IBM. Very happy about that.

Xing

dragon dildos

probably newegg. ideally as one of those people who write official responses to bad reviews.

That's bullshit. If you're a developer, you always get used by non-tech CEO's. You have to work for yourself if you're a developer. Big companies are drowning in HR marketing people that shit on devs.

any company that isn't evil

I don't want to work

I'm not too sure yet, I'm still learning.

the FSF

Attached: 1541592365891.png (920x1500, 588K)

fatalpulse

I don't know about this. I work for a small company and my bosses life seems like hell, way too much responsibility, and you're working 100% of the time, you don't get to leave work at the end of the day

ea corporate office

It seems like a nice area though. Yeah it's expensive but you're making shitloads of money. So you're basically doing the same as someone making an average wage in middle America, but you get to enjoy all the amenities of the bay area, as well as the California weather

IBM are actually a good employer because they are old school. Not like these zoomer startups.

Data shuttling for thicc clients in physical form.

Attached: 1562340306301.jpg (1280x720, 298K)

Came here for this.

AWS

Fuck yeah user! GNU über allen.

Space x or blue origin

just turned down a $145k job offer from one of the FAAG companies on Friday

Imagine having working for a company as a dream

Lol devs at FAANG companies are treated like gods. I'm barely 30 and I can retire anytime I want.

IBM, Red Hat, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon (pretty much any hi-tech defense/aerospace company), Amazon (AWS), Digital Ocean, Uber, Microsoft (Azure backend), Steam (delivery backend, not in games or marketing)

Based. I'd love to make my own company one day. But I'd also like to work for someone else's indie game studio.

I was thinking of mindgeek, but I might kill myself after a week of that

Microsoft

Attached: 1221E13C-FD16-4CBC-B452-139582C934E4.jpg (1024x764, 79K)

Duh

Attached: an-undated-aerial-handout-photo-shows-the-national-security-agency-nsa-headquarters-building-in-fort (616x409, 164K)

>and they only feed you 3 meals a day for free
How is this a bad thing?

Some company nobody ever heard of that produces semi-interesting web "apps" for some other companies, neither of them doing anything particularly shady.
All the companies pictured in the OP are evil.