AMD drivers are fucked on the new AMD cards

AMD drivers are fucked on the new AMD cards
youtu.be/ZSVVqTxx06s?t=494

Attached: digitalfoundry-2019-amd-radeon-rx-5700-rx-5700-xt-review-head-to-head-with-nvidia-super-156250471968 (1200x674, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_GXcEkFXNYs
techpowerup.com/forums/threads/nvidia-gimping-benchmarks-gtx-780-tested-322-21-vs-353-62-vs-376-33-vs-398-36-vs-411-70.248256/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>aymd never change

Attached: 1562244892149.jpg (512x564, 41K)

They are? Who could have expected that?
We are lucky that's not the case on every new GPU from AMD.

>AYYMD
>drivers

CHOOSE NONE

I will never buy an AMD gpu due to the piss poor drivers

Attached: 1534183844632.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>amd
>new architecture
>good drivers
Pick 2. Give them a chance to recycle this baby for 4 years and it'll be optimized as fuck.

They are pretty good after a while. A shame they are so shit for the first months.

spbp

i will never buy and Nvidia GPU due to the telemetry, compressed colors and needing a fucking facebook/google account to update drivers or to use ShadowPlay

has anyone tried the linux drivers? amd windows drivers suck dick

>ayymd drivers suck
>more news at 11
come on nigga.

PEBKAC

yeah, because they're using windows

The old meme is still going strong I see.

Attached: 1380735943011.jpg (1097x550, 161K)

In 1 year these cards will be trading blows with Nvidia's 3060/3070

I will bet anything on that.

how little self awareness do you have that you unironically watch a s-o-y boy like this?!

Muh finewine

My vega 56 was having bluescreens for the first two months when installing drivers. I had to dig up some beta gigabyte drivers that were the only ones that worked.

They're great, once the card has been out for months - years
Unlike nvidia that purposefully makes the drivers worse for older cards.
So if you plan on getting a card and not upgrading, AMD is a better choice. Otherwise nvidia is better

Don't, these are Hawaii 2: Electric boogaloo but at the end of GCN instead of near the start.
The wine wont be as fine though once the drivers know what a graphics card is again in a few months that Xt is probably gonna OC pretty good on aftermarket cards.

So it still has room to improve with drivers updates? It's better than I thought.

>ginger bearded manlet

Ugh.

>Unlike nvidia that purposefully makes the drivers worse for older cards.
Is this the story AMDrones cry themselves to sleep to?

VII drivers were total garbage at first too. They always are for AMD.

Been awhile since I bought an Nvidia GPU, so I can't comment on those.

>Unlike nvidia that purposefully makes the drivers worse for older cards
[citation need]

>VII drivers were total garbage at first too.
And they still haven't made that POS worth buying.

Why's it need citation? Do you need me to cite the existence of air too?
Buy an old nvidia card and run the old drivers and the new drivers and test it for yourself, they've done it forever.
I have a 2080 btw, retards

>Incredible claim
>Without incredible evidence
>Without any evidence
>My best friend is black btw
lmao

>muh fortnite

Attached: 1490236027969.jpg (900x1200, 154K)

Why does this guy look like such a cuckold?

what an obnoxious thumbnail

Yeah and nvidia is more efficient with 12nm than AMDs 7nm. I would never buy AMD gpu because they’re mediocre in performance and acoustics.

78 -80% of steam users use Nvidia gpu. They didn’t settle for shit that is known as AMD gpu.

Nvidia gimping is also made up bullshit by delusional AMDrones.

>he can't use google
intel fags are unbelievable

Back to Wccftech

Pretty much every VII can UV and lose 50w load power consumption for free. Some of them can see power drop by 100w at stock clocks. Golden samples can sustain their clocks below .980v
They're a fine card.

>Just google it bro!
>*Googles it*
You're wrong. Thanks for playing.
>Hot
>Loud
>Shit performance for the money, at launch and now
>But I can hopefully tweak it to mitigate some of its shittiness! With a bit of luck and some effort!
And it's still worse than the 2080, even when you're done.
I think you need to spend some time working on yourself. Pic very related.

Attached: 5-stages-of-grief-Infographic.jpg (800x2000, 141K)

>can't use the search engines of their choice to find information
nu/g/

Worse than a 2080 at what? You need to drop $4,000USD to come close to what the RVII can do from Nvidia.

>Worse than a 2080 at what?
Gaming.
You know, what most people bought the Radeon VII for?

youtu.be/_GXcEkFXNYs
return of the sock

techpowerup.com/forums/threads/nvidia-gimping-benchmarks-gtx-780-tested-322-21-vs-353-62-vs-376-33-vs-398-36-vs-411-70.248256/

You just made a joke out of yourselves. Still believe bulldozer is amazing too? Stupid fucking amdrones never change. I also have bunch of Nvidia cards here and have personally tested gimping to be false

Go back to your shitting street

Muh amd gpu is 10%- 15% faster in 1-2 years!!
Muh fine wine

Yes, you will reach performance of Nvidia at same price range that came year or two ago with waiting. Keep waiting, because that’s all you delusional faggots can do apart from believing bullshit rumors

Why the fuck would you do that?

Trying to crest (well updste) my gpu passthrough windows VM to use the 5700xt and it crashes on boot. Screen just locks at whatever it was displaying. I made it past bios once, started the install of radeon graphics in windows and when the screen blacked out it never came back on. Tldr something is wrong with this card.

there are gamers who buy belle delphine bath water so

Attached: eud.png (2133x1495, 2.27M)

Brand loyalty. You buy the wrong product because it comes from the right company. It's a fanboy thing.

It means AMD cant even check for compatibility in the most mainstream game in the world..

>komputer

Check level1linux

Create* and update*... I'm now creating a new vm from scratch and installing the drivers with qxl. At a black screen again but I can see my mouse.

Blowers and sub-par drivers on launch. Story of every AMD gpu launch.

Partner cards turn them into price/performance marvels but by then the public perception damage is already done. Every.fucking.time.

It needs to be faster but the games have to have more vision and be more practical..I feel like the game industry is not there for our hearts anymore..

Attached: 5056107838055909_l.jpg (600x337, 34K)

>keyboard
zoomer

Even brand loyalists know why they're loyal.

Buying RVII for gaming is like buying a tank for a daily commute.

To be honest, performance already looks pretty good, so 5700 at 350 beating 2060, and then some down the line as drivers get where they should be looks better than 5700xt.

I will never buy an Nvidia GPU due to the piss poor drivers.

Attached: 1561919549947.jpg (809x1000, 403K)

Attached: 10128371231265817263.png (975x617, 303K)

Every time.

Radeon drivers are always fucked.

>drivers are fucked
>blower is hot and loud
another day for an amd gpu launch

>already a good performer
>will get even better

Fine wine

What a punchable face in that thumbnail.