Elon retard; tesla fire

>Make car that uses outdated electric technology.
>Its the future you guyz!
>Car cost a fortune
>I'm Tony Stark Man!
>Car has terrible energy storage.
>Car uses extremely dangerous battery technology that is prone to explode (remember all these phones and laptop batteries exploding and catching fire?)
>Cars explode all the time

The fagot is some idiot who made a shitty money transferring service while others where to incompetent to make their own. Every idiot can create PayPal. You can not cheat the laws of physics.

And remember his exploding rockets?

Attached: 1562527862887.jpg (807x542, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nuIVE7rh8zs
youtube.com/watch?v=A1TlUSXRMCc
youtube.com/watch?v=RJZbef8eYO8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5xt2z07ebk
youtube.com/watch?v=QnVl_TXhoZs
youtube.com/watch?v=BPv0VZcvm4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he has been lucky but at least he's trying to be a positive force unlike other rich people like, gates, bezos, jobs and who they all are.

Bro, get that sand out of your vagina

Yeah we should just live with regular gas exploding cars for the rest of our lives.

The man is the man is a con man who makes marketing material and runs with the money that the government gives him in grants and idiot investors give him.

This is why he sells his shit companies and starts new ones all the time.

All you need to know about Elon here.
Elon flamethrower VS flamethrowers made by other old in like on the market since before Elon the fag was ever born companies.

look how pathetic the flame range form his toy is:
youtube.com/watch?v=nuIVE7rh8zs

>at least he's trying
He is a con man this is part of the con, you are begin coned!

t. general motors ceo

He's the male Elizabeth Crazyeyes

Name any gas car explosions in the last 10 years.
See.
You can not cheat the laws of physics regardless how much propaganda you create for your shit battery technology.

>exploding
You realize that the more energy dense something is the more explosive or violent its explosion is? Right?! The same can be true if you used pressurized containers of air to store energy in your cars.

Buying used cars is way better for the environment and your wallet than buying a Tesla that has the flat carbon footprint of any other car

it's weird but i remember seeing burning cars before Tesla. i guess they're like apple in that they'll claim to have invented everything

>Elizabeth Crazyeyes
Who is this and what dis you mean by this?

>i guess they're like apple
Elon is the new Steve jobs meaning he hypes stupid shit to onions boys who worship him.

brev I dont think people bought his flamethrowers because they thought it was the best option in the nonexistent flamethrower market. Literally no one gives a shit about flamethrowers other than for memeing on instagram about having a flamethrower, an extremely over-the-top non-tool with no practical uses.
He sold a joke, people bought a joke. No one thought it was any good.

>do exactly what works already
>don't experiment
>don't push any boundaries
>guys on Burmese shadow-puppet website don't hate you
I wish you the best of luck with your new business idea, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=A1TlUSXRMCc

jobs is dead

he never tried to be a positive force though.
i'm so glad he's dead.

>he never tried to be a positive force though.
Good, Look what happens when Tim Cook tries to, I'd rather people who run these companies stick to running the fucking companies.

at least Steve jobs only cared about making good computers and phones

>apple
>good computers and phones
unironically kys

yes flamethrowers are dead end technology.
(remember Jow Forums jizing that flamethrowers are revolutionary or some shit and Elon is the new tech jezus with it)

>in the nonexistent flamethrower market.
Actually there is a flamethrower market since companies make them and sell them.

You know the military for example.
And flamethrowers are classified to be gardening tools. So some civilians buy them.

>people bought a joke. No one thought it was any good.
See this is the problem with this guy he makes crap and some retards buy his crap enabling him to sell more crap.

The problem is his audience I think this problem can only be solved by exterminating these idiots. After Steve there is Elon and after Elon there will be another con man.

Should have hired me as engineer.

Attached: 1555890784760 (1).png (500x778, 55K)

Are these shits electric?
I think you answered your own question.

PS: funny video reminds me of the batmobile.
Was the shit care made with a meme flamethrower function(here is your problem)?
youtube.com/watch?v=RJZbef8eYO8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5xt2z07ebk

youtube.com/watch?v=QnVl_TXhoZs

>where to incompetent

I have seen people drive electric scooters. The toxicity from these batteries will fuck up this planet forever.

Also reminds me of the segway.
Remember the segway?
And the definition of "how can we waist more advanced technology to accomplish something anyone can do by having a 3 wheel?" and "how can we make the people driving it look like colossal fagots".
However Elons specialty is explosions apparently. Should have gone and started making explosives for the military.

Attached: article-2702637-03F86DCD000005DC-918_634x481.jpg (634x481, 82K)

>gates
but gates' non profit made eradicated the guinea worm. hes a hero.

you do know elon is 100% retarded, right? people act like he designed every car and every rocket. he's just a money supplier. when you're wealthy you can afford to be clinically retarded. you just pay everyone else to do work for you.

just add some whater

Attached: sodifosdjifsdf.jpg (763x509, 138K)

>And remember his exploding rockets?
rockets explode in testing, that's what it's for especially ones that are supposed to land upright after flying into orbit. Shit's advanced.

Those will die a quick death once some fool decides to use it on a busy road. Pancake anyone?. Its just as bad as those "share the road" shit laws we got involving bicycles here in the state.

But there is an interesting loophole. Any moped/scooter under 40cc you don't need any special license or even gotta get it registered at the dmv office. You just buy the bitch and drive it. No plates needed or required. No insurance needed either. See people driving them during the summer months with no plates or anything. Cops don't even blink.

>you do know elon is 100% retarded, right?
I doubt it. He manages to scam and extract government money for his """"Private Enterprises"""" sells them like hot potato's to idiot investors and moves to the next stupid idea.
He also can advertise things on stage and cultivate a fanboy crowd.

He clearly knows what he is doing. I have once seen an market trader saying he does not give a shit what he is trading in and he can make profit on it he will trade in used condoms with dog shit in them and make a profit on them.
Elon is what these people look like if you remove the BS of the stock market.

He markets garbage to sell to investors. This is why he has so many companies and he sells them so fast.
Whatever enjoy the next economic collapse thanks to people like him when the game of stock market hot potato with worthless garbage stops.

Attached: 59947614b0e0b566458b51ee-750-375.jpg (750x375, 61K)

>rockets explode in testing,
They explode with the satellite cargo on board however this is the problem.

>Shit's advanced.
He can use a parachute or meme landing explosion tech. Guess what he chose.
Also there is a fucken reason NASA used 5 inspectors to check the same shit. Rockets and space are not your shitty PayPal website!
youtube.com/watch?v=BPv0VZcvm4Q

>I doubt it. He manages to scam and extract government money for his """"Private Enterprises""""
so what? any retard can do the same.
>He clearly knows what he is doing
>gets on twitter while off his face on drugs, announces that tesla is going private, gets btfo
>gets on twitter while off his face on drugs, again, accuses a hero of being a pedo because hero told retard elon and his team to gtfo.. that his extremely gay submarine won't work.
>retard elon tries to get the case thrown out, instead heads directly to trial
LEL
>He markets garbage to sell to investors
another thing retards are good at.

elon is fucking retarded. 100% confirmed.

>another thing retards are good at.
Then why don't you do the same and make lots of money?
literally why not do the same and be rich instead of being in the drone cubical and a wageslave?

Attached: worker.jpg (750x737, 82K)

> quick! someone's insulting my RETARD GENIUS! derail! derail!
retard cock sucker. lmao.

I'm OP you fuck.
And you think anyone can extract money like him do it yourself. Go for it! The problem is not Elon its the people enabling people like Elon.

wanting to colonize Mars when we are close to a global civil war is not being a positive force, it's being retarded and naive.

>No car has ever exploded before
>Especially not ones that are literally powered by explosions

I think your retard brain didn't understand the post your retard brain quoted.

come on my man, you can't put Gates with these other people. he's done some really amazing things with his money with his non profit organization.

>all this cope
United Auto Workers please go away, you have more important things to do than spread bullshit about Tesla. Like fighting for Mexican auto workers wages.

This, fucking Dodge Caravans burn up every month.

this

where can I buy this?

>global civil war
any sauce to back that up?

>The toxicity from these batteries will fuck up this planet forever.
I'm not chemist, but Li-ion batteries are made from:
- copper
- aluminium
- plastic insulator
- magic black powder.
- some sort of liquid that smells like paint thinner
Copper, Aluminium and plastic are not that toxic. But black stuff and liquid definitely should be disposed properly, especially black stuff, it starts fire if you touch it bare hand. Depending on chemistry, black stuff might contain cobalt, which is toxic probably.
>Also reminds me of the segway.
>Remember the segway
Yes, Ninebot chinks that made this scooter had bought it, and I fell for "Segway, muh brand, maybe it is not as shit as E-TWOW" meme instead of buying E-TWOW or clone (which I had before and I know it so good, I can disassemble one blindfolded, and it wasn't as bad as this abomination).
I use it on sidewalk, road (low traffic, because I have not lost self-preservation instinct completely) and even trails (with very compacted sand/ground).
I personally think that those "share road" laws are kinda shitty, especially if you look into e-bike legal specs (250W 25 km/h in my shithole)... How are you supposed to share road with 60 km/h+ cars with 25 km/h speed limiter? Never understood this.
Slow cyclists should be legally forced to use sidewalk, and crossing road with pedestrian speed.
>Any moped/scooter under 40cc you don't need any special license or even gotta get it registered at the dmv office
Cool laws. Speed limits?
What exactly? Scooter itself - don't recommend.
Batteries - usual suspects. Cable and socket - homecenter.

Gates is writing to make sure the planet isn't flooded with Africans in 30 years. He's the best

>Gates is writing to make sure the planet isn't flooded with Africans in 30 years
everything he's done has been to make more africans survive.

Yes, you can only prevent population growth by increasing quality of life, or genocide. Gates is actually trying to make Africans self sufficient, instead of making them reliant in charity like other organisations

Based Ole Musky monitoring this thread, lifetime ban from starlink for all the incels with unwashed penises.

Attached: 1551510086514.jpg (720x960, 195K)

Also, this scooter (with stock electronics, not pic related) has one very nasty ""safety"" feature, "Kick to start".
Originally, it required you to kick manually, and add throttle. But this is potentially dangerous. Wheels are small, and they can easily get locked in pothole. This will cut any current to motor, which will result in pitch down.
On normal scooter, motor will still provide some torque, and with kinetic energy, wheel will climb out of hole and you won't be launched of the scooter.
Faster you go - safer it is.

Attached: 1562258528720.jpg (1536x2560, 1.35M)

The only requirement is that the engine is under 40cc and has headlights/tail lights/signal flashers,etc. Speed don't really enter into it. But most get up to 45 mph so that's fine in the city. Hell a new scooter is only $800 and a tank of gas will last ages. If the engine is over 40cc then they class it as a motorcycle or moped and you gotta deal with the extra shit that comes with that.

why are people so angry in this thread?

if you dont like his product then dont buy them. hes out there doing his thing. if other people want to buy it, its on them.

why let some guy you dont even know affect your mental state this much?

>The only requirement is that the engine is under 40cc and has headlights/tail lights/signal flashers,etc.
That is common sense.
> But most get up to 45 mph so that's fine in the city.
That is OK.
I guess when I will move to US, that would be my first transportation meme.
Only reason I'm using kickscooter now, is because I moved to other country and I need some paperwork to get driving license. Sucks man.