Gamer girls report in

gamer girls report in

Attached: 61tgocu88y831[1].jpg (4032x3024, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOGTzQzFpXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Back to twitter/reddit/crystal cafe.

Attached: 1559672680697.webm (720x1280, 2.17M)

>boob mouse pad

Dial 8

1/10
clearly a guy

knees are too pointy

Attached: 1560983769820.jpg (512x422, 29K)

Eat something you stick figure

I'm impressed that the tape held so well.

Attached: 1560537842637.jpg (300x259, 34K)

5'2" 112lbs approx. 21-24 yrs. basing all of this off your attire and leg size

How close am I

>That is a tranny, isn't it?

Attached: 1554074835039.jpg (342x316, 20K)

My guess is 5'5" and 115lb

Post dick pic

I'm 5'11 145 27yr so not close

nice hotdog legs

Either total bullshit or that's the biggest front seat I've ever seen in my life and considering the quality of the trim and plastic I'd have to go with you're not even OP

are those fucking hotdogs wtf

>those legs
>those knees
>girl
not even close to one

tranny purge when?

Attached: lol.jpg (800x448, 64K)

Amanda, it's that you?

Attached: 1562144620793.jpg (1024x682, 198K)

Do you sell bath water?

fucking shit

Do you want to buy my bath water?

Sure. How much fot 100mL?

Ugh

Attached: 1562390283221.jpg (800x800, 288K)

>this thread
>my soul
I've officially not quit smoking anymore.

Attached: 7jrntfgy5.gif (480x270, 1.49M)

Trannies are skinny because they know that any fat will get stored in the wrong places and they will look like men. Women don't have that problem so they aren't necessarily stick figures. They still might be, but I'm guessing the nurse called this one a boy right after birth.

>gamer girls (male) report in
ftfy

Attached: SmugTrap.png (510x405, 205K)

The exact opposite would happen though if they're taking female hormones.

trap/ tits or gtfo whore

His nose is misaligned.

>passenger seat

why the fuck would you want to be a girl, being a boy is the best there's zero expectations of you, whereas girls look like fucking ghouls if they step outside without having spent an hour minimum on their appearance, and you're expected to conform to so many gender expectations.

What do you want to achieve here?
A road accident?

just look at that disgusting misshapen crease on the first knuckle of her fourth finger.
she is well below my standards, would not breed with.

Attached: asdf.png (509x263, 166K)

My daddy was dtiving

That's it. Intel now seems like a chad choice.

I'm also happy to be born male but I think I understand the reason. Women are adored and put on a pedestal. Men don't get to use shiny or glittery things and the clothes are boring. Women have infinite options given to their looks and everyone loves a beautiful female body, from men, women to kids and possibly even some animals. Male body is somewhat desirable only if it's like a greek sculpture, otherwise it's just like they said in Seinfeld. Female body is a work of art, male body is for getting around, it's like a Jeep.

Some people might love the idea of looking like a 10/10 supermodel girl so much that they try to make it happen. Of course it doesn't automatically mean you'll get there which is why I assume there are so many tranny suicides. They see from the mirror that they just look like a man in a wig and the dream is ruined, so they get depressed and kill themselves. I don't want anyone to kill themselves but if I'm right then I understand the reason why they do it.

Attached: 1518403591375.jpg (480x188, 13K)

>which is why I assume there are so many tranny suicides
That's actually a massive meme, post-op suicide rate isn't very high.
It does spike right after transition, but then it falls to rate expected for women, which is lower than one for men.

You guys need to stop curing your sexual frustration by making up theories about girls.

Attached: woah.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

That's an anorexic tranny.

loser
if it isn't someone's gf it's someone's tranny gf.

Are trannies male or female for purposes of driving?
It seems that they can program and play vidya, which would mean they are competent like males and not like females, but at the same time they're volatile and manipulating, almost as much as females.

Total fucking bullshit
I'm 5'8 and 127lbs and I'm definitely thicker than you at 31 years old.
You're a demented lying tranny faggot. It's fucking obvious from your disgusting bald antelope legs. You will never be a real woman
Dilate with a gun and commit go die

Now this is the kind of metal i come here to see
youtube.com/watch?v=nOGTzQzFpXk

my dude, you got skin cancer. better get checked.

based mom

>5'8
>127 lbs
what an absolute manlet, i'd kill myself in all honesty my brethren.

>Assuming my gender

Lose weight, you obese subhuman

B A S E D

please post more

>girl
>she
>her

you look absolutely disgusting you fucking tranny freak

Its a fiesta

god i wish i were you

>Sena case
based and redpilled desu

that's hot. literally.

trannies are usually the opposite of skinny. The one who is skinny and makes an effort to look like a girl are traps.

lol.
thats so a man.

the ideology and medical rationalizations are such complete bullshit honest to god, but if people want to dress funny or act like fucking idiots as some kind of consumer fad i don't really care

>literal child indoctrination
>i don't really care

i am going to say the B word user

A-Man-Da

Evo win!

Attached: 03499440-86F2-4EBA-BBA4-6E3E5D166242.jpg (524x494, 200K)

fuck harris brewis and fuck that company
fuck every organization doing that shit
linehan did nothing wrong
if some effing twentysomething white faggot wants to be OOH WOOOOO MOE-AY ECKS DEE on their fucking twitter and call it his "inner identity" then what the fuck ever i don't even care anymore

I just realized that there are people who don't remember this type of captcha. Maybe even on this site.

Lo Goblinx

If you guys hate this post so much why do you keep bumping the thread?

Attached: 15679876413.png (612x491, 98K)

closet tranny

This guy gets it

Looks like a Fusion to me.

tfw you get owned by facts and logic

its shopped right? i cant believe someone can be this unfortunate.

Vaginal gas that involves strong odor or fecal matter may be a result of colovaginal fistula, a serious condition involving a tear between the vagina and colon, which can result from surgery, child birth, diseases (such as Crohn's disease), and other causes. This condition can lead to urinary tract infection and other complications. Vaginal gas can also be a symptom of an internal female genital prolapse, a condition most often caused by childbirth.

Puffs or small amounts of air passed into the vaginal cavity during cunnilingus will not cause any known issues, however "forcing" or purposely blowing air at force into the vaginal cavity can cause an air embolism, which in very rare cases can be potentially dangerous for the woman, and if pregnant, for the fetus.

Attached: 1520760968321.jpg (1074x1258, 129K)

> if you want to abort blow air into that hole.
ABSOLUTELY BASED user

Attached: 1557248458987.png (323x241, 134K)