Every month new article saying we are at an all time low of good software engineers

>every month new article saying we are at an all time low of good software engineers
>looking for jr developer
>must have 15 years experience in angular and webassembly
>we want you to program microsoft excel in visual basic and connect it to php
>we're looking for a go-getter
>a non autistic non-incel who kisses the ass of human resources and always says yes to the boss
>$30/hour

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAobgbaXa-U
linkedin.com/jobs/search/?keywords=php excel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot link: youtube.com/watch?v=pAobgbaXa-U

>$30/hr low for an entry job
Move out of California

Based Josh

Either you really really need me and I don't have to put up with inane bullshit or you don't need me and I have to suck up to you to get scraps.

STOP PROMOTING YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE, YOU USELESS FUCKING FAGGOT.

see:

there are always labor shortages in the imagination of the capitalist

>must have 10 years of experience in the exact thing we're doing
>be a year out of college with hardly any experience in anything
>apply anyway
>you seem like a great fit. thanks for being honest with your salary requirements but we have a policy of giving at least twice that to employees in your position, so you'll be getting quite a bit more than you asked for

If the wagecucks aren't killing eachother for the chance for minimum wage with no benefits, there's a labor shortage.

You're supposed to apply anyway, retard. It scares off people who aren't confident in their abilities (which might be working as planned in your case). Just send in a resume and a cover letter explaining why you're a good fit. Repeat until you get a jorb. People are sucking dick to get devs that aren't nigger level retarded.

The hiring managers are just too boomer to understand that most people that are looking for jobs are low T gen z's that don't have the balls to just try because they're cowardly weak willed faggots.

>$30/hour
live out of your car for a year then go move somewhere you can enjoy life

no

Attached: DWmgkrIWkAAT01o.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

>>we want you to program microsoft excel in visual basic and connect it to php
Oh stop it

I swear thats what it says on linkedin

Ok.... thats $62,400.....

Thats a good salary for experienced people in most of the US.

Im not talking about Silicon Valley or New York. But in the huge majority of the US you will live very comfortably on that.

Its a reasonable salary for capable individuals.

>Applies to 200+ postings under those exact same assumptions
>Never get called
>Watch as tons of large companies that get 1k+ plus views on each posting on LinkedIn repeatedly take down their postings and put it right back up for several months.

They don't want you they want her

Attached: jhgkjhgkyfjhgfjhgfjhhfjhgfjhgf.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Really?

Try figuring out what YOU are doing wrong. Try catering your resume to each company. Have a resume consultant look at your cover letters and resumes. There is always at least one common variable in situations like that and it is YOU.

i guarantee you not everyone here has that same result. Maybe you're coming off as dishonest or faggy or too political or something. Try not to sound young because people are ACTIVELY avoiding hiring zoomers because they suck to work with because of SJW garbage. There are resume sorting software out there that rates you as a problem SJW or not.

linkedin.com/jobs/search/?keywords=php excel

Attached: 1446980842042.jpg (3000x3000, 452K)

Well that sure shut you up didn't it?

Attached: ikuygliugmhgv,kugjmmjfnggfmhhgfngfhfmnhgfnmhgfngfnhgfngfhfhgf.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

> user
> What's going on big guy?
> You just tripped my wife.

It's displaying local results for me, I have a LinkedIn profile. I don't see it.

while unironically 30 an hour isnt bad, i do agree though that the meme hr firewall requiring 8 years in some language thats only been around for 5 is annoying af tho

I really have tried. I avoid adding any indication of my politics on my resume and everyone ive shown my resume including someone that works in br has told me that it looks fine. Problem is that i have no professional experience whatsoever.

congradulations you weren't born in a technological shithole

Attached: kgkhkjhkjgkhgfkhgf.jpg (480x360, 21K)

15 years is a stretch but my college friend got a job that required 5 years experience straight out of college. The manager was willing to hire junior level too but just put the 5 years to scare people.

Your university time is considered as experience. 4 years in Uni? That's 4 years of experience. If you start thinking like this, you'll get that phone call.

The 'shortage' is, as always, a means to get more cheap H1B slaves.

What he's doing wrong is not pretending to be from india. You see, the requirement for a H1B is to show that there are no local people who fit the role you're looking for, and you do that by having a job advert open for a long amount of time. So what companies do, and have been doing for years, is open up some job with ridiculous requirements, reject everyone that applies (because they can't possibly fill the hundred requirements) then get a H1B application and get that indian they always wanted for $20,000 a year. And the indian can't leave or change jobs since they'll lose their H1B, meaning that they're quite literally enslaved.

/thread
Also, it's a non-issue if you're not a retard. You're blowing things out of proportion. Stop working for global companies.

You send your portfolio in anyway.

What's the matter with you, you need to be a go getter.

This

Is finding a tech job that difficult? I have a liberal arts degree and I found a relatively well-paying job as a middle school teacher right out of college just two years ago. I did have to move out of my hometown in Southern California and into the Pacific Northwest though.

Attached: jphoenix.jpg (900x600, 71K)

This is why we have to start executing neoliberals immediately.

Attached: ted-bundy-women.jpg (470x356, 31K)