Microkernels DEFEAT monolithic kernels by means of phase angle controls utilized through composite thyristor/VPI...

Microkernels DEFEAT monolithic kernels by means of phase angle controls utilized through composite thyristor/VPI intelligent PREBINDING. This saves time by avoiding unnecessary CTP calculations when addressing binary PLATE QUADS sequenced by the integrated data transistor interface.

Attached: microkernel.jpg (845x637, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

connect.linaro.org.s3.amazonaws.com/sfo17/Presentations/SFO17-417-SEL4.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Fuchsia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did you use as the source for your Markov text generator?

> retarded gibberish
kys

Listen, monolithic kernels are dead and there is nothing you can do about it.

very based. I'm glad to see more talk of microkernels in threads now. This the kind of next-generation technology that the world needs.
connect.linaro.org.s3.amazonaws.com/sfo17/Presentations/SFO17-417-SEL4.pdf
great read.

Attached: 2019-07-07-202650_1070x772_scrot.png (1070x772, 165K)

> LOOK MOM! I POSTED CSIRO RESEARCH PRODUCED BY MORONS THAT CAN'T EVEN PROTECT THEIR OWN SERVERS AGAIN! I AM TEH FUNNIEST
kys as well, you dribbling fucking retard. microkernels are not new and are completely cancerous.

In what way?
>muh performance
It's not 1980, grandpa. we've come a long way since mach.

when is OpenBSD switching to a microkernel

Even Jewgle can see the benefit of this architecture!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Fuchsia

Attached: 1024px-Google_fuchsia3.svg.png (1024x1024, 68K)

openbsd is even more monolithic than linux dude

I want to write Rust for Fuchsia.

>It's not 1980, grandpa. we've come a long way since mach.
> he thinks microkernels worked in the 80s
oh sweet zoomer cancer, get on the end of a rope and neck yourself. what a dumb cunt.

(OP)
Purely functional do-everythings completely defeat coarse microkernels. Imagine having more than the exact specific function calls than you need to get your computations / hardware access done. It's a bloat nightmare!

And for actual general purpose computing they're about as close to existing in usable form as are microkernels. Not really within reach.

seriously this is how everything read when I first started learning about operating systems

Don't forget that Apple proved that microkernels have better performance

Careful now, you wouldn't want to admit Apple did something right now would you?

XNU and NT are both hybrids (read: bastardized microkernels). What happened that they lost their microness?

>composite thyristor/VPI intelligent PREBINDING
good luck with that
>PLATE QUADS
ayy now we're talking

They had a need for high performance. That's why they decided to move certain operations back into the Kernel so they would avoid unnecessary context switches.

Hybrid kernels are objectively the best, though. Micros are slow.

>What happened that they lost their microness?
Ignored decades of research, so their performance was lacking.