*breathes in*

*breathes in*

Attached: file.png (1414x782, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/cacwf9/psa_ryzen_3000_gaming_performance_is_being_gimped/
guru3d.com/articles_pages/amd_radeon_rx_5700_and_5700_xt_review,13.html
pccasegear.com/category/187_2024/cpus/amd-am4-3rd-gen-processors
mwave.com.au/cpu-processors/amd-desktop-cpu?display=list
amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Computer-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/229189
amazon.ca/Best-Sellers-Electronics-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/1233052011
amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-Computers-Accessories-Processors/zgbs/computers/430515031
amazon.com.au/gp/bestsellers/computers/4913338051
amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/computers/430177031
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw 105w chip beating 200w+ CPU

you forgot
>a 65w chip getting 1fps less than a 200w+ chip

That too, it gets even more ridiculous and people will still be autistic over AMD losing by single digit percentages in gaymen when it's less money and power consumption.

>1440p

AMDrones are truly brainless

>high resolution gaming doesn't matter

>too poor to afford a 1440p screen

What were you going to complete that argument with?
>Intel is better because you get more FPS at 720p

Maybe they should take the money they spent on an overpriced cpu and buy a new monitor lmao and a cpu that can drive it! Lmao

*inhales*

Attached: PUBG.jpg (1015x578, 64K)

*farts*

Attached: WWZ.jpg (1019x569, 59K)

*inhales again*

Attached: 1562518608402.png (1084x587, 275K)

AMD's CPU's should be tested against Intel K series CPU's using an equivalent air cooler that fits both platforms. Anything else is unfair.

Who's with me?

AAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHH

Attached: 1562514044816.png (1679x835, 505K)

No goy that's antisemitic, Intel should be tested with Noctua and AMD with box cooler.

Attached: 1562337049943.png (959x995, 105K)

please user... when do I get to breathe out?

Attached: 1457048170169.png (400x300, 162K)

>b-b-b-but Intel still wins at 320x240

What does stutter fest mean?

Still cracks me up that there's an "early leak" and it's mostly game benchmarks at 720p. Who could possibly be behind that?

We need 240p benchmarks!

Attached: 9051_30_amd-ryzen-3900x-3700x-zen2-review.png (580x708, 27K)

We're unironically going backwards. 720p, next 480p benchmarks.

You know things are desperate at intel when 720P benchmarks are even a thing in current year, 1080p has been dead for years because the RX570 kills everything at that res.

I think it means Intel. Many people have stated that they notice slightly lower framerates on previous Ryzen chips, but less stuttering. Now the IPC is better.

In reality the 9900k is going to be oc to. 5ghz which would give it a 20% improvement over those numbers

but why is any game running at 720 on a 1080 Ti only getting 95FPS average for the best CPU? it's fucking absurd

Nah look at his prev image. It says it’s the 3700x stuttering

Retarded pajeet developers

Yes sirs moar gigahurtz ples

Attached: 1562530015828.png (632x590, 67K)

It should be tested with an equivalent air cooler to the AMD CPU's though. Most people will use the included cooler that comes in the box. Whereas anyone with a 9900K is going to buy an AIO. Seems rather an unfair comparison to me.

yeah if you buy an $80 cooler. Fuck off fag.

source?

yeah, it's weird to see people benching an OOTB 3700x against 9700/9900k with top tier mobos and perfected 5.1+GHz overclocks

>linus tech tips
>nobody else gets this result

>1440p
>beaten by a locked 6C/6T part that's nearly 2 years old.
SEETHING

Attached: amdbeatenonceagain.jpg (2560x1440, 286K)

Sorry bro. Better luck with Zen 3.

Attached: poozen.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

Why are the results so different?

Attached: yikes.jpg (2560x1440, 270K)

>THAT 3900X 1% LOW
AAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH
AMD DRONES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: amd on suicide watch.jpg (2560x1440, 237K)

Mobo vendors supplying a non validated bios.

Because Poozen cannot clock any higher manually.

Attached: 1562516965847.jpg (1107x1139, 251K)

>NZXT Kraken
Discarded. Also.
reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/cacwf9/psa_ryzen_3000_gaming_performance_is_being_gimped/

shut up bitch

is Jow Forums really that full of normie retards to post games as a measure of CPU performance?

Ahahaha failed launch from amd
Gimped cpus from the start

They're so into the tech that it becomes their identity. So when their favorite brand (Intel, Nvidia, etc) starts shitting the bed, it's like they're shitting the bed too. So they spaz out and throw a tantrum

Fuck brand loyalty. Go with whoever is offering the best product at the best price, and right now that's AMD

Fucking btfo hahaha

Are you retarded?
>reddit
>wait for le'bios updates.
Not gonna do shit nigga, AMD faggots always use this excuse. They should've delayed the launch if it was that much of an issue because it would effect performance / sales immensly. Stop drinking AMD Kool-Aid nigga.

Attached: juggalos.jpg (1024x683, 122K)

AMD advised motherboard manufacturers to use 1.0.0.2 as they knew there were issues. Blame the motherboard manufacturers and reviewers flashing 1.0.0.3 BIOS's.

mtw it's bulldozer all over again

Attached: 1547920433964.png (302x385, 213K)

>nigga
>faggots
>nigga

Fuck man. I remember talking like this on Jow Forums and looking back now, I was a fucking idiot.

(You are too)

Its almost like AMD has some long running problem with being able to provide drivers.

Imagine being so poor you have to buy AMD.

Y I K E S

Attached: 1445716929351.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

you must go back
females are always terrible drivers

Attached: 6ZFmlGIwFgsiWL3BjAfRVim-NptWRizDv4aIqYJS1S0.jpg (1200x628, 80K)

>novideo meltdown
cope and seethe

Attached: 1540232002468.png (650x650, 13K)

kek

>imagine not playing games and shitposting on Jow Forums because you masturbate to high FPS gaming you don't really own.

>inb4 non-validated screenshot of 9900K Golden sample @ 5.2 GHz

Yeah no. You do not play games, and you try to lie that you play them. People do not mid range cpu's to put 2080Ti's on them.

Ryzen's better multithreaded performance + productivity performance indicates more headroom rather than the retarded "gimp your resolution and settings" that is traditionally applied through tests.

If you're gaming, the GPU will always be the bottleneck at maximum resolution and ultra details. You will be better off with a better GPU than a "better" CPU for gaming.

the story of the 1600 and 7600K will always be a telltale story of how these products are still fundamentally different architectures.

I really am curious to see how intel fanboys will shill the Sunny Cove CPU's once they realize that it will be lower clocked, but higher IPC, and the growing pains of a newer architecture.

This is just the 6C/12T part, imagine the 12C/24T part.
Y I K E S

Attached: INTELNEEDSCOOLING.jpg (2560x1440, 346K)

>seething AMDrone

Where can I actually order a 3700x? No one has any.

>seething amddrone
dude. why are people tribalist idiots? I'm going to buy both, a Ryzen 3600 for VM work and a Sunny Cove CPU in the future for an itx gaming rig.

I'm just curious why people really cling to clockspeeds when Intel themselves had C2D's beating up Phenom II's at lower speeds. Is it just fanboy bias?

Which is why I said that these two companies both have good products, the use-case and fanboyism is really what's happening here. I'm just curious as to how you guys will adapt to a slower-clocked Sunny Cove processor.

>dude why are you being such tribalists

*proceeds to regurgitate a bunch of AMD fanboy talking points*

It's a GPU benchmark if it's not low settings.

Intel+Nvidia got BTFO

>guru3d.com/articles_pages/amd_radeon_rx_5700_and_5700_xt_review,13.html

Shillfags gonna shill - they paid the shillfaggot tax and would rather stay in denial

Attached: 1490794417376.png (882x758, 234K)

I'm being honest here, my first built CPU was a Pentium E5200, then before that, my family had a Celeron (Pentium 3 class) and a Pentium MMX.

Most my use-case is work-related and really curious why people make fun of fundamental differences in architecture.

Intel is for games, AMD is for productive work (which is baffling why they decided to name the L3 as gamecache)

I'm not a fanboy who will groan when I'm given an AMD/Intel machine to work with. I'm just saying that they're fundamentally different from each other.

Also please answer my question. Back during the C2D days, we laughed at AMD fanboys claiming to be able to unlock cores, overclock them. While we just play games and never bother.

Wrong there are some graphics settings that put load on the CPU like AO

4.2 ghz >5 ghz lmao shintel

Shitposting aside, it's a real battle right now between the two. I just hate pajeet AMDrones who always ALWAYS parrot misinformation, or specify very specific scenarios that AMD pulls out ahead.

Yes, there are Intel Shills who do stuff similar but AMDrones are on mass and will go to any lengths to justify their purchase.

yup. all the while, I'm laughing because the only thing I was asking for is that : can my 3600 game on-the-side, because my work will be focused on dev stuff and vm's If money wasn't a thing, I'd be getting a 3900X and be done with it. (I run a GTX 1050 and will not bother to upgrade because I run a 900p monitor). I'm going for Sunny cove for a mini-itx build once Intel figures things out ( I just don't like to overclock, and would even underclock to extend CPU life)

Will AMDrones admit that AMD fucked up by rushing to a new node that is both shitty and expensive because they were desperately hoping that it would help them get closer to Intel and are now trying to damage control by
showing us a bunch of irrelevant benchmarks that are literally not representative of any real world application?

either that, or the board partners were retarded on releasing unstable bios updates.

They never will bro.
Also I love how it takes AMD seperate chiplets and a shrink to 7nm to compare to Intel's matured 14nm process (heck, even the 8700k is still relevant and it's nearly 2 years old).

They also fucked up the marketing, marking it for gamers with "game cache" and shit, despite losing in majority of games. Also the "1 fps intel" streaming sitauation meme.
AMDrones will parrot that >muh BIOS update will fix this, but they should've waited another week to sort it all out as the reviews are out now and people are dissapointed
>also advertised 4.6ghz, barely getting 4.5Ghz, 4.4Ghz at best

>barely a fucking fps of difference
great cpu amdpoojets.

>but they should've waited another week to sort it all out as the reviews are out now and people are dissapointed

So dissappointed that they sold out the paper launch stock.

Shut the fuck up shitposter shills. If anything, the only category Intel wins in is the most irrelevant by far. Real world my ass: it loses in premiere, it losses in davinci resolve, it losses in rendering, it losses in compilation, it losses in streaming, it losses in prices, it losses in power consumption, it losses in vulnerabilities, it losses in just about everything except your gaymes.
Remove yourselves and go back to

>losses
The state of AMDrones

Why the fuck are you still shilling? Sell your AMD shares and buy some more once they tank a week from now.

>sold out
pccasegear.com/category/187_2024/cpus/amd-am4-3rd-gen-processors
mwave.com.au/cpu-processors/amd-desktop-cpu?display=list

>seething kangaroos matter.

>Intlel elite gaming

Attached: ayymds can never know this feel.png (1920x1080, 65K)

seething, cope, dilate.

>laughs in Persona 5 Royal, PS4

don't really care about gaming, console exclusives are better games than cowwadoody and MUH Open World simulator #34972653

*breathes out*

That's a really long time to be holding your breath. I was getting concerned.

>reddit spacing
opinion discarded

>*breathes in*
Breathe out.
Let the human in.

you forget that's at boost, not the at base

Based 3700X annihilating Intel pozzed stuttering housefires

Attached: 1562513159103.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Based Wendell doing the real testing

They don't understand the concept of testing CPU not GPU performance or at least pretend to not understand it when AMD might lose heavily

Intelshitter cope intensifies

amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Computer-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/229189

amazon.ca/Best-Sellers-Electronics-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/1233052011

amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-Computers-Accessories-Processors/zgbs/computers/430515031

amazon.com.au/gp/bestsellers/computers/4913338051

amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/computers/430177031

Witcher is an overhyped shit for manchildren.

>muh gaymes

okay guys shit flinging aside for a sec, what cpu do i buy for gaming at 1440p with my gtx1080
leaning 3700x or 9700k atm

Do not buy Intel. There is still a shitload of security vulnerabilities to be found and mitigated. Your FPS will be dropping with each patch.

>People do not mid range cpu's to put 2080Ti's on them.
Correct. I buy mid range CPUs to put teslas on them.

The true intel experience

Thank you Momma Lisa

Attached: lisa.png (747x942, 545K)

SOUL

>NOOOO DONT TEST THE ACTUAL RESOLUTION AND SETTINGS YOURE GOING TO PLAY AT

Attached: 1542027477262.png (807x745, 205K)

OOH NO NO NO OoOooO HAHAHHAHAHA