Why are so many tech workers going crazy?

>A San Francisco man’s violent LSD-fueled rampage involving him stabbing and running over people ended when police shot him several times on July 4 in Bodega Bay, Calif.

>Betai Koffi, 32, is charged with two counts of attempted murder, three counts of assault with a deadly weapon and one count of carjacking.

>Koffi and five longtime friends were staying at a rental home in Bodega Bay to celebrate Independence Day when he took 2 doses of LSD on Thursday morning, according to the Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office.

>He allegedly became “delusional” around 3 p.m. as his friend struggled to keep him calm. Between 4 and 5 p.m., Koffi took two more doses of LSD and then tried to leave the home around 8 p.m. as his friends tried to stop him.

>He punched a woman in the chest, stabbed a man with a pencil, choked a man and punched another man in the face before leaving the home. He tried to leave in the group’s rental car, but hit another car parked behind them while backing up. He then put it in drive and tried to run over one of the men in the home as he drove the car into the garage, lodging it into the house.

>Koffi then got out of the car and an down the street where he was confronted by a security guard. Koffi picked up a landscape light and stabbed the guard in the chest with the sharp end, knocking him to the ground. The man stole the security guard’s truck, which was unlocked and running, and fled.

>He drove towards a man and woman walking on the road, “violently” striking the woman and injuring her. He also hit the man’s arm. He then veered off the road towards another man and woman walking on a bluff. He hit the woman with the truck and caused “significant injuries.”

Attached: 1546678075648.jpg (1334x1334, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/betaikoffi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post source

>Why are so many tech workers going crazy?
Well in this case it's probably because he took two tabs of LSD, had a bad time, and then dosed 2 more tabs.

linkedin.com/in/betaikoffi

>San Francisco

>"He's intentionally running people down, intentionally ran four people down," said Crum, noting that home security cameras on several houses captured Koffi's rampage.
>home security cameras on several houses captured Koffi's rampage.
Videos released when?

>Person under LSD influence becoming violent and consuming more LSD
Absolute utter bullshit

LSD is a really life changing drug. Everyone should try it when they're old enough. You will not regret it at all.

High probability that took some Chinese research chemicals sold as LSD.

This is definitely the case, you really don't get real LSD anymore. To all the nerds here that are buying drugs, get a test kit, make sure it's at least a lysergamide.

>one man
>so many tech workers
Boy, you faggots sure know how to count

>one OP
>you faggots
Boy, you faggot sure know how to count

I wonder what new RC it is. Somehow it's worse than 25i-NBOME.

well it looks like we all agree, everyone knows how to count

>Unemployed music goes programming

Attached: C55E8405-4A46-4BAC-B985-80199CDF6722.jpg (904x857, 254K)

LSD is the safest drug. Fucking (((journalists))). I like that JewTube uses the symbol around the logo now so we can easily identify.

Why are so many manual laborers so sane?

Attached: diner old men.jpg (960x639, 133K)

luckily you cant really redose LSD because tolerance levels shoot sky high immediately after the first dose. the redoses may as well have not counted as anything.

>LSD is the safest drug.
lmfao no it isn't. I know half a dozen people that lost their shit and had a psychotic break and were never the same again after.

They forgot to mention that he took the lsd on an empty stomach. Never do this.

Where can I get real trichloroethane?