Haven't booted into Windows for 35 days

>Haven't booted into Windows for 35 days
>Finally boots in over the weekend to play some mindless GAYMEZ
>Starts downloading 5GB worth of updates in the background then forces me to restart

Why is Wangblows so shit?

Attached: Windows_10_1903_Desktop.png (960x540, 259K)

What are you talking about? 1903 is beautiful and well worth the time to download. Relax

You can disable automatic updates and auto-restart.

Just because you're too stupid to go into the Settings application doesn't mean the software itself is shit.

>Wangdows
>Beautiful

Pick one.

Why the FUCK do I have to update this piece of shit OS every time I want to only spend a few hours out of the whole month in it?

It's worse than launching a console and it asks to download a 5GB update and install it. Take the fun out of GAYMING.

>why do I have to update an OS every month

You sound like one of those idiots still using Windows 2000 as a daily driver.

If they didn't break shit every update, I'd be happy too. Since Windows 10 release, I've had to reinstall it every 6 months after every major update.
I jumped too Linux, as did many others. Currently using Fedora.

>Haven't booted into gentoo for 35 days
>Finally boots in over the weekend to play some mindless RICING
>Start an update because I'm not a subhuman
>Starts compiling 5GB worth of updates then forces me to restart
Why is Gentoo so shit?

>You can disable automatic updates and auto-restart.
>Just because you're too stupid to go into the Settings application doesn't mean the software itself is shit.
Get your facts right before calling other people stupid. You can NOT disable auto updates or auto restart in Windows 10. There have been various ways to do it through the years, but Microsoft has closed all of the loopholes and disabled the user's ability to reject their updates.

t. Satya Nutella

Because your in windblows 10 it seems. No problems here on w7

I haven't had any updates
>disabled the Windows Update Service
>changed registry keys
>changed group policy
Granted I am using LTSC though.

I've been playing windows games in linux for about a year now, and only two games didn't work, and one of those was just because the game has DRM.

I my older laptop has win 10 and xubuntu on it, and I haven't booted it in almost a year
At this point I'm afraid to do it desu

What do you mean, you haven't had any updates? Do you literally never update your operating system? That doesn't seem veey smart.

Cause Windows Update just fucks everything up every single time and I end up fresh installing.

you can unless you're a fucking retard.

Absolute fucking moneys working at Microshit

Why not just install Linux

Because the Windows API is an unmitigated disaster of legacy C code that has hung around the OS like a Faustian curse.

I use Linux on main PC, this is just my "le'gamin" PC.

When you uodate it, it will reset your settings and resume the automatic updates.

No, you can not. Not if you intend to use the computer intelligently.
>I never update!
That makes you the retard.

Confirmed retard.
>inb4 pls spoon feed me
Fuck off. Last time i checked google and bing are still free.

>he isn’t on the Semi-Annual Channel so he only gets updates verified safe and stable for use in organisations
>he doesn’t run enterprise/education

L M A O

>not configuring windows update the way you want it to act

No, they haven't you fucking retard.

what kind of fucking post is this

>When you uodate it, it will reset your settings and resume the automatic updates.
It has never done this on 10 Pro. Maybe Home, but Home doesn't even come with group policy editor, so if you change things forcibly in regedit it kinda makes sense they would reset.

>Haven't booted into Debian for 3500 days
>Finally boots in over the weekend to play some mindless Tuxracer
>Starts downloading zero GB worth of updates in the background, then I open Gimp 2.4, draw a perfect circle and reboot for the lulz

Why is Debian so great?

braindead autistic waste of oxygen you are. go back to playing with rocks and dirt downie

cd gayme
wine gayme.exe

You're straight up lying, Windows 10 has become pretty good at not interrupting you because of updates.

Nope. It does not. I'm still on LTSC 2016. I've left auto-checking and notifications on, but I myself choose when to download them, install and restart. Been working that way for over two years now.

>why didn't I change my update options
Windows has been outsmarting you from 2016 bro

It also broke my Bluetooth.

Go fuck yourself nigger.

this shit never works.
wine is fucking garbage.

> gaymes
Well deserved. Kiss yourself retard

Why the FUCK do I have to configure this piece of shit and modify system files just to make it work like a normal fucking OS?

Tired of pajeet corporate programming.

Define normal fucking OS.
Don't bother with stories from your fantasy world where loonix doesn't need any configuring ever.

haven't had a gayme fail yet
maybe you're doing it wrong

>enable metered connection
>never get updates unless you check manually
>???
>profit
its not that hard

I only boot into Wangblows for stupid shit like GAYMING.

Why the fuck do I have to deal with stupid fucking updates user?

So like Linux then.

Same thing will happen to your phone. Outdated apps must be updates otherwise they won't work when they try to communicated with the cloud server. Happens often with snapchat and what app requiring mandated updates every few days.

Of course if youre on win 10 pro you can change the update schedule via GPEDIT

> wants to do stupid shit
> waaah why does it makes me do stupid shit

Attached: 1562583416294.jpg (868x1200, 97K)

not him but I use LTSC and just use a windows update manager program.

That's a phone not a computer, dawg. What kinda shit is that homie?

Wangblows has been shit after XP and their dated garbage OS can't even get fucking updates right.

Maybe make the OS more secure and not let normies run as root? So they won't execute dumb viruses?

FUCK WANGBLOWS AND FUCK PAJEETS

kys

thats why when i run windows its never connected to internet.

Why would i refuse to use a fine, fast, versatile, simple and practical OS just because i want to be "hardcore" and "against THE MAN!"? Windows 10 is the new Windows XP...the finest OS ever made, just suck on it Licukx'ers

>Why the FUCK do I have to update this piece of shit OS every time I want to only spend a few hours out of the whole month in it?
the more reason to configure os to suite your needs, retard

>Why yes I do use windows 2000 as my daily driver how could you tell?

Attached: 1560299701685.png (723x666, 163K)

>tfw gigabit internet and nvme storage
>Wangblows updates take like 30-90 seconds
>set active hours to only update when I'm asleep
Don't tell me you guys are poor and retarded

Fortunately im only retarded!

Attached: 1562174611754.png (840x490, 24K)

>That doesn't seem veey smart.
If you weren't a complete retard you would know that those updates are completely optionals. You can still use the first build of win10 if you can find it, it's just Microsoft pushing them because the average user is too retarded to manually upgrade his shit/to avoid catching malware.

Go to the group policy editor gezzz.

Based LTSC bro

>how could you tell?
You look extremely stupid.

>Not using Windows 8.1 Chad Edition
You only have yourself to blame user

>1903 is beautiful and well worth the time to download. Relax
>Using 1905 in July 2019
Shiggy diggy, the latest you should be using is 1809 at this time

Don't boot into Windows. Ez

fpbp as always

t. incel

i haven't rebooted for 35 days
39 actually

>everyone in this thread responding as if the OP isn't just entirely made up by a angry linux fanboy.
When you have to resort to false flags, it's time to just admit to yourself you've chosen the wrong side.

>Why won’t Microsoft just let me run outdated, vulnerable software?