This is why C++ is a problematic language

This is why C++ is a problematic language.
Women [clap] need [clap] easier [clap] languages [clap]!!!

Attached: 1A417DEA-3C9C-4B76-B55C-30B06C9A7454.jpg (750x623, 104K)

listen to she all women are kweens XD

Is..... Is she retarded?

C++ is certainly not a good start. Use C.

for me, it's MS DOS

Attached: ms dos concepts.png (600x557, 268K)

It's xir you shitlord, respect their pronouns

Someone needs to do something about her

>DOS concepts
What that's supposed to mean?

Shit, I didn't even need coffee this morning to get my pressure go sky high. We need a fucking second holocaust.

All the incels come on in.
We'll discuss why women hate us.

Command line bad, clicky click gui good

Women cant code

Attached: 1561855333964.png (584x573, 133K)

"I dropped out of Uni"

(he did)

>her

>clicky click gui good
Gui is like a guy so it's sexist.

Someone needs to do something about it.

its actually her because tranny will have normal man IQ

my favorite brianna wu story is her inadvertantly outing herself as trans by getting accused of plagiarizing the character designs for one of her games and it turned out that she actually didn't plagiarize them, she drew them years ago before she transitioned, but didn't want to admit that to save face or properly give credit which just made everything worse by denying it repeatedly

She(?) is right though, sepples is a horrible first language.

This

DirectX

HTML and CSS are the best language to start :)

>normal man IQ
mentally ill man IQ*

my favourite story would have to be blowing 100k of his parents money on a failed business.

or maybe posting shitty hate mail his steam game page - while logged into his main/ dev account.

>You program to make computers do stuff
>WHHAAT I HAVE TO KNOW HOW CUMPUTERS WORK?!

Absolute state of wamen.

And yes C/C++ is a good start or don't leave it your side at least.
It will kick the retard out of you, and make you disciplined.

And if you master it, congrats you pretty much know all programming languages.

>Is..... Is she retarded?
>SJW Haircut
>Problem glasses

No of course not. this person is clearly a IQ>130 genius mensa member.

Attached: 1243847126802.jpg (362x363, 34K)

I wouldn't recommend C++ to anyone, let alone as their first language. I'd say she is right.

I'm currently learning it after several years in the field in preparation for what I hope will be my next job. There's plenty of shortcomings which can throw off newbies, e.g. convoluted semantics (can you tell, without looking it up, what an lvalue is? a prvalue? Such distinctions make sense if you want simple memory management without a garbage collector but they're not beginner-friendly), lack of a uniform build system, confusing standard library, ...

I can hardly think of a language which is worse for the average newbie. Of course there's those who start with that language and "make it" and I salute them. But that's not the point here.

It is a issue you have know about memory leaks for example, buffer overloads, data structures important in any language be it Java or C# or tranny Rust.

C/C++ is like the drill sergeant that will yell at you until you can.

And also as a programmer if you don't know how to push through and be creative to make it work whiteout you rage quit.

You'll be a forever code monkey.

>run a copy&pasted command in a CMD window
>healthy understanding

I agree on all accounts. And I still don't think it's good for the average newbie.

I think C (maaaaybe C++ but less so) ought to be a second or third language for everyone and there's way too many programmers with several years experience who have no idea what a pointer is.

>she
You are wrong since the very start. Stopped reading there.

It gets worse.

Attached: IMG_20190708_135029.jpg (720x501, 69K)

Based sepples gatekeeping the brainlets. That said, C is a better first language if you’re aiming for low level work or something like Python if you’re not.

>as a newbie

That's fine by itself, the problem is that these same purple haired fuckers and their puppetmasters have also taken control of large parts of the industry.

>C++ is like the drill sergeant that will yell at you until you can
No, C++ is like a mine field where 95% of learning the language is learning which parts of it you shouldn‘t use and how to work around retarded design decisions of an autistic bald Danish fag.

>a neet presumes to know anything about industry

>95% of learning the language is learning which parts of it you shouldn‘t use and how to work around retarded design decisions

A similar argument can be applied to JavaScript.

You seriously don't think that companies like Google have the industry completely by the balls?

Pointers do get used in Java its just hidden by syntax.
And also you need to be conservative in C/C++ with pointers.
Its only needed in some cases, i would genuinely smack you if you over use it like the if else if else if else for 20 conditions, use a switch nigger.

Faggots like OP pic will never learn.
And you will suffer if you take the easy road.
There is no easy road like everything in life.

Yea doesn't handhold you.
Its like complaining why your bike doesn't have side toddler side wheels and you ant to be a professional cyclist kek.

How you look at it in ANY language you still have to use C like data management even if it handholds you.

he's right though

I genuinely can't imagine reading something I mildly disagree with and getting this painfully ass blasted, grow the fuck up dude.

I don't hate women, I hate idiots.

>80s

>Pointers do get used in Java its just hidden by syntax.
Exactly. That's why you should know what they are. Most Java devs I met didn't.
Still: After a year of programming Java you're in a better position to dive into C/C++ (and also more employable).

Well you need to know C/C++ in Java like if you need to access USB port you still use JNI or JNA to interface with a C++ dll.

Even if you use a java lib that does the work for you.

>Caring what women think
You dun goofed son.

Attached: 1552581607403.png (400x397, 244K)

"because I did it this way" IS a weak reason to justify something, and programming is mainly logic based - you don't actually need to know much about how computers actually work to be successful at it

I never claimed otherwise. But it doesn't justify learning it first. By the same argument assembly should be first because parts of the Bootloader/OS are written in it.
In my opinion there's nothing wrong with exploring the tech stack top to bottom when you start out as a programmer, starting out even with Python, Ruby, or Javascript.

Those who make no effort to find out what's below will be code monkeys as was rightfully pointed out by someone else. And while it can be infuriating to work with them, this is alright in an economical sense.

... and suddenly Jow Forums loves C++

>you don't actually need to know much about how computers actually work to be successful at it

It depends. Abstractions are generally either leaky or costly.

Yeah I guess it depends on how you define "knowing how a computer works"

>Claiming that women think
Boy have I got news for you

>Women
Really makes my spurs go jingle jangle jingle

shut the fuck up nerd

>You don't need to know how memory works even in JS

Attached: 1562480513468.jpg (580x472, 62K)

The good thing about starting with C is that you don't have to unlearn the assumptions that come with high-level languages. Learning Python and then suddenly finding out that you actually can't resize arrays seems like a backwards way of learning. When you understand the computational work involved in seemingly simple things like sorting a list, you get a sense for the efficiency of operations and what you're actually telling the computer to do.
And C is actually very simple for toy programs. It does get more complicated when you need dynamic memory, but there's a lot you can learn before needing to tell the computer how to store things. So maybe a good way to learn programming would be to slowly implement small mathematical programs. Just using integer types, conditionals, arrays, loops and functions. No magic or dishonest abstractions.

there are letters and stuff so it's MS-DOS

She’s 100% right tho. C++ is garbage.

>abstractions are magic and dishonest

python "arrays" and C arrays (C++ arrays too) are fundamentally different. the C array is just one continuous string of whatever data it is supposed to represent (int, char, struct, etc.) and python array is more like c++ vectors or other containers which distribute the data in memory in completely arbitrary way.

those who say you don't need to learn C or C++ are morons. it's the closest you can get to understanding how the program is actually handled in hardware without going full ham with assembler

well, a GUI does have the advantage that you can navigate it even if you have no fucking idea what you're doing without relying on google.

Jow Forums just loves beating their head against the wall and hoping it will break eventually. and sometimes it does and then you'll probably be pretty good at it, too.
there's definitely faster ways to learning it though, you don't have to learn everything at once. the only trap you can easily fall into is to stay a shitty programmer because you just stopped learning more once you reached the level where you could write python scripts. but on the other hand you have the risk of giving up because you don't understand anything which is even worse.

pointers are bad mkay
memory leaks are bad mkay

>image editing
>most anything from microshit
>any 3d modeling
yeah totally understandable from ui only

GUI > command line if you don't know what you're doing. at least with the GUI you can figure it out by just trying around a bit, unless it's something super complex.

which is about 2.25x the iq of a normal man

>This is how C++ retards think

Fucking Smalltalk would melt your mind.

That she doesn't know what a terminal or command line is.

Why do you Jow Forumsuys hate women so much and oppose everything they say, even if they're right???

I mean, woman from the op pic is right, C++ is one of the worst languages for a newfag to learn. Vanilla C is much better

Ok then, learn Javascript as all the other pajeets out there and then we'll see if you won't come back crying when your boss asks you to program in something like C

>low level language shit
>not scheme or common lisp
kys yourself

>manuela malasana

Attached: .jpg (1200x900, 203K)

>memory leaks are not bad
for fucks sake this thread is retarded

This.

sepples is actually a horrible language to begin with, but of course Jow Forumsmers love to be contrarian.
start with c and lisp or kill yourself

they are though

Which one is she?

>memory leaks are bad mkay
...They aren't?

You ever worked with women?

>Criticize coding style

Man
>Ah ok boss makes sense, wont do it again
>Thanks you for having more expierence

Women
>Eyes with pure disgust point at you
>REEEEEE this is too hard, i did everything good
>Why are we using this language i learned Python

>Point out we are making something for the medical sector and the code needs to run under 100m/s peoples with cardiac arrest are at stake

>Bitch fit for 2 months

Attached: 1529364669757.png (500x478, 114K)

>he doesnt intentionally leak memory
retards

>the code needs to run under 100m/s
What? What does it mean?

Depends what kind of 'programmer' you want to be.
I tried taking C++ as an optional course in uni, but it took too much effort to do simple stuff and I didn't follow through.
I never learned Python, just used it to achieve goals with simple IoT projects. Now I work full time as a data analyst using Python. Maybe I won't ever be an actual developer, but neither will most people who want to start to learn programming.

python.

Was a program for intensive care that monitored heart beat analog data and needed to be converted to digital so it can be alarmed if something weird happened like a incoming cardiac arrest.
At every 100 millisecond.

>You don't need to know how computers work to be a good programmer
When will we finally round up retards no matter their race or gender and just do ourselves the favour of getting rid of them?

Attached: 1557932851477.png (500x500, 39K)

She is retarded, but so is C++.
C is where its at.

But C++ IS a horrible language.

I love how Jow Forums suddenly loves C++ when sepples retards get shat on every other day of the week, just because someone on twitter said they didn't like it rofl

Then it's 100ms not meter per seconds like you previously posted, dumb.

ill put a milli next time.
Obviously i wasn't talking about time.

Cause C is for embedded.

C++ has a lot more uses for DLL's.
Interfacing.
Microprocessors.
Simulation.
Etc.

Not about to meme here, but information travels at light speed at its fastest so its meaningful to talk about

>talks about milliseconds
>Obviously i wasn't talking about time.
Dude make up your mind

I mean...

Attached: 9481eedef05dcd28.jpg (1193x1280, 240K)

Hey you associated it with velocity shouldn't have used the / between it.

C++ is a shit language, nobody is going to defend that. But that twitter tranny is talking about something that applies to C as well.
t. c++ programmer

This

How did this faggot create a game in the first place? I mean, yes, it was a shitty game, but still a game.

You can too, its not that difficult.
But it had money and people behind it.

Go away contra