No regrets

No regrets

Attached: IMG_20190707_113849.jpg (3024x4032, 3.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2hmOJjQbu1o
youtu.be/qk3PD-4zPN0?t=940
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based
post benches and impressions

No regrets x2

Attached: IMG_20190530_154118.jpg (4160x3120, 2.61M)

jelly
i'll probably do the same when i get out of my debts in a few months, being stuck on an i5 6600k is suffering

This.is the only path

nice you're the only person on here who bought the least gaymey x570 motherboard.

unironically that looks like a nice room. you live in a factory or something?

Attached: 1519219396478.jpg (421x421, 51K)

I bought a Ryzen 7 2700 for like $200 on sale a couple months back. It's criminal how good this chip is for the money.

>not Zen 2
>not Navi
Zenlet & GPUlet

Eh I'm not a benchmarkfag desu. My previous cpu was an Fx8350 so this is a much needed upgrade.

With my 1070 I'm playing Squad and Hell Let Loose at 100fps maxed out. Feels good when 60fps is my bottom. These games are very cpu intensive since there are 80-100 players in a server

Not really but i like simple things.

>gigabyte

Looks like a basement in a resident evil game you fucking weirdo

i adore the brick walls, and those arches like you got over the left window there. (not so much the plastic bags lmao.) does it get cold?

LOL i don't need more of what i have, i just got the mobo for a future upgrade, but i don't think games will need more than 12 threads soon enough and i didn't fell for the ultra expensive build since gaming at 1080p and other tasks do very well on my build without breaking the bank, i am a Bang for the Buck kinda guy so yeah i am a proud Zenlet and GPUlet.

Attached: 1560353789224.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

MEanwhile I'm still on FX-6300 and waiting for Navi APUs :(

No dude, but sunlight bothers me a bit, the plastic bags are there also to stop dust from entering the room.

the aspect ration is fucked

Why APU's? You can get a cheapo Athlon 200ge and a cheapo rx 550 and you are good to go unless you need more threads you can go for a 2400g and ditch the GPU entirely, I don't think Navi APU's will be a huge leap of what already is out here.

you dont have those window fittings in a basement, moreover you usually dont use bricks either.

i could easily imagine this room being in something like pic related, but higher chance is that it's an old factory building (you can get living spaces in them dirt cheap if theyre about to be demolished to reclaim the lots. checks out with plastic bags over supposedly broken windows, etc). it's a shame people don't care about aesthetics for industrial buildings anymore, everything just looks 3D printed

ah, makes sense. why dont you get curtains though?

Attached: 7f3c5eba-f339-43f1-9c53-2185081fe3d6.jpg (1280x853, 256K)

Based
Intel diseased shitkikes btfo

The line was long

Attached: IMG_20190707_075934~2.jpg (3024x2689, 2.45M)

They cost more and the ones that my local market has are too transparent so light bleeds out.

>girl (female) in line waiting to buy Dr Lisa Su's new Ryzen 3000 series CPU
i don't know if i would be able to control myself, bros.

>pajeets buying ayymd cpu
Lol. Intel still king.

You guys are a hoot. Just wait until you grow out of your edgy amd phase and you buy a real pc.

This can't possibly be a picture of people waiting for a CPU release. Do people actually do this?

>gayymēr talking about "edge" and "real pc"
Kek

Seething intcels

yikes why are like 90% of pc gaymers ugly virgins?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
GO REFUND IT YOU CAN'T BUY IT YET

Attached: intel-pink-wojak-png-free-transparent-png-clipart-images-51961059.png (505x606, 322K)

Buying X570 is just stupid. Compare this board with the Aorus X470 Gaming 7 and you will find that the X470 board has a much higher quality while being cheaper and not needing a fucking fan in 2019.

agreed, I'm waiting for a 64 core intcelripper myself.

Attached: 1557993105933.png (388x447, 10K)

Why the expensive mobo

It was $50 off when purchased with a 3600 or higher and I'm also sick of having cheap shitty boards.

>X570
wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3700x is pretty based though

I'm not really in need of immediate upgrade, not being a gamer. Would like a compact build without a discrete GPU but still one that's usable. I don't go for 2400/3400G cause I hope 7nm APUs will go for 6 core (8 would probably be overkill tho but I'd dig it if they did that). 4 cores really won't cut it in near future.

I hope they can do that without having any throttling problems.

enjoy user

post video with MB fan spinning we ant to hear how loud it is.

If they do chiplets it shouldn't be a problem?

>mobo/ram arrives tomorrow
>cpu arrives thursday/friday
hold me Jow Forums

Don't kill your CPU. Don't try to OC it.

Just a little bit

Which chip for gaming at 1440p with a 2080 or 2080 Ti?

Wait for new Intel lake CPU

Attached: 1562167770756.png (744x420, 106K)

Enable PBO and leave it.

And watch it die like HUB's 3900x

anything 3600 or above

I bring my girlfriend to microcenter with me because she likes the shiny keyboards and mice.

that's probably someones girlfriend and doesn't give two shits about the computer chip thing.

>gigabyte x570

youtube.com/watch?v=2hmOJjQbu1o

I wonder if he knows yet.

Attached: 1440258438184.jpg (251x242, 10K)

because the chads are having sex and working out.

come on bro let me have a single moment of happiness

sperged 1130 euros last night and i can't wait for my shit to arrive in the mail. I am maximum jelly at your right now even though i am getting the R9

>that line
is this real? did this happen in ANY of Intel's launches?

This doesn't bother me at all. Don't you wear headphones?

so far it seems to be the gigabyte boards that have this problem

Use your headphones as a dildo, no really use them to clean up all the dust that gets vaccumed into your little girly fan.

Unless you are running PCIe 4 SSDs in raid you can take the fan off and run it with any old heat sink just fine.

youtu.be/qk3PD-4zPN0?t=940

Attached: 12980410826.jpg (250x298, 55K)

>the missile is going down

I would have been in line yesterday for a gigabyte xtreme + 3950x if it had released 7/7 instead of september

What are they saying, Jow Forums?

i like how all the windows are covered.
you a vampire?

> excrement-lake

Is this the new intel architecture?

I don't like sunlight that much.

It's a cruise missile, it goes up up up and then goes down...on your mom SYKE!!!! no but for real i got confused and thought it was a an AA missile i got my missiles mixed up.

Attached: tzuyu_laughing2.gif (480x270, 1.57M)

america is lost

I feel like i'm back at school again listening to that.

>pay for a mobo with a fan just to rip it off and voiding your warranty instead of getting a nice x470 board for half the price and double the features

>buying gigabyte mobos
only a retard would do this

Attached: 1562462006604.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

>ordered a new b450 mobo, memory and 3700X from Newegg Canada
>all three items are being shipped separately, memory from Ontario, CPU from US (probably LA) and mobo from who the fuck knows where
I imagine all the BIOS and compatibility issues will be ironed out by the time all my shit arrives

I'll be sure to do that to my 300 quid motherboard.

Use that anticipation, like a good wank.

What's wrong with them, trekkie?

>New AMDunce CPU "slightly" beating year old Intel CPUs in excel.

Kys Raj.

> t. asRetard

COPE. Regretting that $800 cpu purchase?

>RX570 4GB

why?

Money isn't a issue to me unlike amd poors.

>bought a B350 two years ago for less than $100
>same board can run a 3900X at 4GHz all cores under full load
>can upgrade my 1600 to a 37/800X when the price drops if I want
Based AMD.

amd isn't cheap, intel is just overpriced.

i mostly play old games.So i don't need that much for textures and such.

Cool it with the antisemitic canards

>Chipset temps are at 64C idle even with the fan running 100% non stop.
what the fuck

put the side panel on retard?

When the games that push the chips from this year below 60 FPS start to appear, you will be either on top or below intel, depending on how Vulkan/DX12 was adopted.
But i bet on top, given all the mainstream engines are just adopting ALL THE APIS (tm).

that's pretty baste, I have one too. Boosts up to 4.1 GHz in all gaymes and renders fast too. Solid CPU for $200.

Welcome to PCIE 4.0.

That looks like a Fry's in Dallas. Am I right?

Is was miceocenter in Dallas

This

>pay 400 € for a mobo
>the first thing you need to do is unfuck basic features

>mobo for AMD
>still backdoored by intel lan, wifi, and BT

Attached: .png (946x758, 567K)