Why is Python so damn comfy?

Why is Python so damn comfy?

Attached: Python.webm (960x540, 464K)

It's a good and ready language

Hi, i stopped posting on Jow Forums for 4 years, during these years i've only been lurking, you just made me re-enable google captcha just so i can call you a skiddy little faggot
gtfo

>unironically postinng on 4chinz

Attached: 1529543952700.jpg (500x375, 18K)

>how to fuck up your MMR
Do you want to end up with black fatties?

You could have done that in AHK quicker, without loading libraries and even used pixel matching to check before clicking.

Not that it matters, because when you swipe everything like that it reduces how likely you are to appear to other people so you're just wasting your time.

every language is comfy if you're just copying and paste examples from the books.

>liking everyone
You should just like 1/3 girls because this will make you look like a chad who likes only what he wants which will make you more attractive to the algorithm and it will show you better girls.

Attached: virgin vs chad.png (1575x1575, 1.06M)

>not using machine learning to determine the attractiveness of the girls

Attached: mltinder.png (920x382, 119K)

How do you stop this tho?

are you fucking kidding? its literally GOOD AT NOTHING. the only reason morons think its "good for science" is because said "science" fucktards created a bunch of libraries for it. its a fucking pure shit language and a god awful dev experience and this is the #1 way i can tell a programmer is a complete fucktard.

t. not a quantitative researcher

seething

>he doesn't understand Tinder's algo
You just messed up your profile. Remake.

Not OP but can you explain why liking everyone is a bad thing?

how are you so fucking stupid that you cant realize that the LANGUAGE is "good" for NOTHING, its just the libraries already written by fucktards who chose the wrong language to write their shit in that do everything for you?

oh right, youre a python dev. you complete fucking joke to the industry.

I sure hope someone is doxxing OP right now

while this guy is incredibly angry he's right. Python has nothing going for it other than "it's easy and it has 500000 libraries for it which make it even easier"

Perl is better.
Perl will come back when people stop doing everything in Python like retards.

I'm guessing it flags you as a pajeet, but by using a socially acceptable metric

What precisely is wrong with the OP's usage of python in the context of this thread?

>Julissa

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (552x454, 42K)

What's the point of doing this?

FYI, constantly swiping right will get you shadowbanned. Had to delete my account and start again in 3 months to get ungib'd. Maybe you can use the GDPR to expedite the process.

Attached: shadowrealmd.png (885x664, 528K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-223820_Clover.jpg (672x782, 135K)

have sex

python is lower than pajeet-tier, its female-tier. its fucking climate scientist-tier.

lol nice

>the no girl is just fat
daily reminder that the only thing girls must do to be attractive is to just eat less

You could fix that by simply writing a script that detects the color of people you don't want to date and automatically swipe left if they match it.

Or parse the bio and swipe left if there's something you don't like.

Literally anything is fine but OP is too retarded, that's why he uses Python.

Attached: 1561547005013 (1).jpg (409x393, 21K)

And have healthy skin

Skin is healthy if you just don't mess with it

Not true at all. There are different types of skin and they require different care, what you eat, where you live and how often you wash also makes a huge difference.

Nonsense. Just don't irritate it or let it get too dry/hot etc. You're making excuses.

lol, you're the one making excuses. What you just posted is literally skin care

Step 1 in having good skin is not being fat
Step 2 is not eating junk food
Step 3 is stop touching your face

If this doesnt work, thats too bad. Life isnt fair and men arent attractive either. Maybe you can find an ugly mate

>skiddy
writing your own script is the exactly opposite of a script kiddie
a script kiddie is someone who only runs other peoples' scripts, not someone who writes scripts, you dumb faggot

what's it doing?

python is for fucking morons

literally just an autoclicker

rofl this is so accurate it triggered the holy hell out of my climate scientist gf and now i probably won't be getting laid for days because i sent her a screenshot of it. thanks user.

Python is not the be all end all but it's a nice tool to know how to use.

... if you're a "scientist" and a moron.

see

yea i can follow the python, but what is it doing on that website? liking photos?

>8 lines of code
>autoclicker with inability to stop
Stop taking HRT and copying examples

>HRT
Now that's a hard company to get into
teehee

writing your own script but doesn't how it works is skid

why would you want it to stop?
smoke those fucking thots

It’s a beautiful language that can be used for almost any application you can think of

oh yeah? i'll give you a list of dates in the format 4/1/19 and need you to write me a python program that runs on all three: Linux, Windows, and Mac and plots these dates on a calendar.

i'll send you $100 if you can do it in less than 3 hours.

>but doesn't how it works
arbitrary distinction because almost nobody REALLY knows how their code works down to the metal

Call me when they add real private variables and not that underscore shitty convention.

This. If writing python is skiddie then so is C, even assembly is skiddie.
>not writing everything in machine code