Alright gentiles, what's the best torrent client out there right now?

Alright gentiles, what's the best torrent client out there right now?

Attached: meme.png (2518x1024, 276K)

qbittorrent and transmission

deluge | transmission

qB

Deluge or qB

Deluge 2 is based.

uTorrent 2.2.1

qbittorrent
It looks like uTorrent 2.x and has a built-in RSS function, so you can auto-download the new animes this season or whatever

"pirate" gotta be the most pretentious way to say commie

rtorrent

qbittorent

Windows?
uTorrent with disabled ads

T I X A T I
I
X
A
T
I

Attached: tix.png (1100x618, 30K)

Fellow qBros, how can I hide the menu bar? Also, post stats.

Attached: 1552928989108.png (368x242, 22K)

transmission

>misses dll's

have to go with Deluge

good old utorrent
it's shitty now

Rtorrent or transmission.

frostwire

Qbittorrent, Transmission and Ktorrent will all work just fine.

Transmission gtk, or transmisskon daemon for advanced users

standard economic models of communism and capitalism are based on scarcity and do not accept a fixed amount of labour producing an infinite amount of product

Deluge for Windows, Transmission otherwise

Except that manufacturing physical albums, or even copying electronic albums does take energy, even if it's a very small amount. What is happening right now is a natural price correction based on the real value of an album. The fatal miscalculation of record companies was the idea that writing and production costs could be recouped by record sales. Artists have learned the hard way that record companies fucked them in every way possible. The only value of writing and producing a song comes from the copyright, and the reason many artists don't profit based on their copyright is that they are still trying to sell songs for unrealistically high prices.

Music is still working within standard economic models. It's just that we had a short period where record companies and the radio managed to make a small number of musicians very rich. Historically being any sort of artist is not a well paying job, and that's been for good reason.

Does any of that make pirating music okay? Well, not really. I think the best way to get music for personal listening right now is through streaming services that at least pay a tiny amount to artists. But if you wouldn't pay $10-$20 for an album, in a sense, there's nothing wrong with "stealing" it since the artist is losing nothing.

Movies & TV are similar. They spend too much money on production and think they can recoup it through overpriced copies. It will be good for everyone when this industry crashes and we get more variety of content at more reasonable prices.

i want to make a note about what i wrote:
> The only value of writing and producing a song comes from the copyright, and the reason many artists don't profit based on their copyright is that they are still trying to sell songs for unrealistically high prices.
I need to clarify that I meant "writing and producing for a record." Writing songs for live performance is a whole different ball game and it's what many artists now focus on since a live performance has more tangible value.

i like pico cause its smol and cute

I would note that piracy drives traditional revenue sources for artists, namely concerts and merchandise. I've never given money to a band I haven't pirated music from first. Some bands are embracing this, King Gizzard at one point linked a full back catalogue torrent on the band's own facebook page.

I use biglybt but I don't know if it's the best or not

Based qBro

Attached: Capture.png (283x113, 4K)